Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter fifteen

Part fifteen

"Is she still breathing?" **sigh** "Yeah she is, else I would’ve noticed dipshit, now be quiet! " "Why? It’s not your quiet either, calling me names.. " "RAAB! BE QUIET" I had my eyes closed but heard the guys talk around me. I opened my eyes a little and tried to sit up straight. "Well hello there sleeping beauty, how are you? " Novak said. I moaned. "I feel like a bus just parked on my head.. " Bam gently pushed me back down. "Better not sit up straight. I called a doctor, let him check your head, after that we’ll see about the whole sitting thing. " I sighed and layed back down. "I know you feel like shit right now, but that moan you just gave was fucking hot! " Novak said out of the blue. I laughed, softly. "Novak, not now.. really, my head feels like it is going to explode any second. " He looked at me worried and stopped talking. I closed my eyes. Bam came back in, with the doctor. "I’m surprised Brandon, you’re not the victim this time! " I laughed at Bams face. "How come he gets to call you Brandon and I don’t? " I said softly. My voice was raspy, I didn’t know why. "Ah miss, let me look at you. " The doctor turned to me and started inspecting my head. I had to do a couple of eye tests and stand up and walk straight and stuff. After that, I layed back down. "Just a little shaken up miss, nothing serious. A night good sleep will cure that, I’m sure. I thanked him and he left. The guys looked at me anxious while I sat up. "What? " I said. They all shrugged. I laughed. "Typpical, well, since at the moment I still feel like shit.. I am going to bed. Sweet dreams. " They all stood up. "Guys, it was my head.. not my legs. Go watch tv or something. " I smiled. Slowly but surely, I got upstairs. When I looked behind me I saw all the guys quickly moving to get back to the living room. Laughing to myself I walked up to my room and laid down on the bed. *Gees, nice way of ending the day now is it!?* I thought to myself. I hope the guys don’t feel guilty or anything.. They looked a little sad. Since I was to lazy to walk back down again, I grabbed my cell out of my pants pocket and sent Bam a text message. He was the only one who always had that thing on him.

Despite this freaking headache, I had a lot of fun doing that match, thanx :)

I didn’t get an answer, just a rumble of feet and my door opening. "Are you sure? Cause we felt pretty guilty, what if you slipped into a coma or something! " Bam started. I laughed. "Don’t worry, I’ve had worse.. now.. I’m sure. I really liked doing that, it was a fun initiation. Don’t feel guilty about anything, and most certainly don’t talk about coma’s, drama queen! " He laughed and came in a little bit more. " I still am sorry.. " I smiled. "Don’t be, it was just an accident, go back to being your enthusiastic and ADD self, it suits you more" I said with a wink. He smiled and gave me a hug. "Sleep well Hell" I laughed. "Sure will Bill! " He looked at me strange. I shrugged. "Hey, it is hard to rhyme with Bam! Give me a break! " He laughed and closed the door. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next day my headache was gone. I felt a little bump on my head, but it only hurt if I’d touch it. The guys had filming for their show for the rest of the week, today they were going to be filming at a lake or something. I didn’t quite get the note they left me. Mainly because there were 5 different handwritings on there. I only knew it meant I had the house for myself the whole day. That would be good, cause I wanted to make up for the time I lost with the whole initiation thing.

Painting had went a lot faster than I thought. My estimation was that I only needed two more days like this, to completely finish it. If there were more interruptions, maybe three.. Little did I know, that he guys had placed two camera’s in the house. To watch me. I don’t know why, I’m not interesting. But, just today I decided to put in music while I was painting, so they got some great footage of me dancing around like a fool.

At the end of the day I went out to eat a bit. I didn’t fancy cooking anything. I got in my car and went to the burger king again, hoping I could finish my meal this time. The guys hadn’t returned yet. So I guess that wouldn’t be a problem.

~Bam’s POV~
"Damn, she really went all out! The whole thing is on the wall already! " Dunn said while looking at the mural. "Yeah, she really has a gift.. " I reacted. The boys walked away, to their rooms I guess. We had been filming all day, even I was beginning to feel it. But despite the exhaustion, I went to the editing room. I wanted to make at least a start with the editing of the episode, now that I had some idea of how I wanted it.

I was about halfway trough the episode when I looked at the clock, 22.00. Hell wasn’t back yet. I just edited the footage of her in the house, so I got curious, I called her. "FINALLY! " She said/screamed into the phone. I raised my eyebrows. "What? " "I’ve been calling you all night dumb ass!" What the fuck was her problem? "Hey, hold it! Why are you so pissed? I didn’t do anything! " She sighed. "That’s not it, I went out to eat when I was going home again, I saw my car drive away. Yea smartass, without me. I ran after it but It was out of my sight too soon. Now, im just coming into the driveway, walking from the police station. Cause someone wouldn’t pick up their phone! " She hung up. Damn, that’s gotta suck, that was a nice car..

~Your POV~
"Stupid fucking car thief" I muttered while I stomped up the driveway. When I got up to the house, I saw the guys outside. Damn, word travels fast in this house. "Your car got stolen!? " They all said in unison. "Jup!" I raised my hands and sighed. "Damn, I loved that thing! " Raab tried to comfort me and said: "Oh cheer up, who knows, maybe they’ll get it back! " I looked up at him. "Yeah, like you even believe that one.. " I said with a slight smile. "But thanks anyways.. I’ll just buy another one tomorrow or something.. " They looked at me confused. I laughed a little. "Oh yeah, you don’t know that part about me yet.. I have savings.. " They all went to speak, Dico was the first. "Enough to buy a whole new car like that? " He snapped his finger. I shuffled my foot and looked at the ground. "More like 50 of them.. " I mumbled. "What did you say!? " They looked at me wide eyed. "I think you heard me.. " I said softly. "So, you’re rich?! " Bam said unbelievingly. " Well, not that rich, half a million. My parents left it to me when they died.. " It was silent. I laughed. "Wow! I got the CKY crew to shut up! " "Well, can you blame us? That’s quite the surprise! " Dunn said still looking at me. "Hey, it doesn’t change anything about who I am you know! See, this is exactly why I don’t tell anyone. I went to walk past them when Raab slapped my shoulder and yelled. "TAG! " I stood there for a few seconds, caught by surprise. The guys ran away laughing. *Ah, what the hell..* I ran after them, laughing at Dico, who fell face first into the dirt, tripping over his own feet.