Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter twenty one

Part twenty one:

"I’ll call guys" I said with a sad smile. Never thought you could bond with people so quickly. "But, I like having fresh meat around! And you haven’t even experienced real filming yet! " Novak said pouting. I laughed. "I think, that would probably be for the best. I’m not really a camera kind of girl. And it’s not like Ill disappear from the face of the earth, I’m just in Philly. I’ll come visit once I get a new job okay? " They all started pouting. We were standing outside next to my lambo. I still can’t believe I bought one.. I hugged all the guys. After I had broken away rather forcefully from Dico, he wouldn’t let go, I hugged Bam. "Thanks again.. for those few extra days. " He whispered in my ear. I smiled and looked him in the eye. "Thanks for making me buy that Lambo, I’ve grown rather fond of it these last couple of days.. " He chuckled. "You’re welcome, and that dirtbike will be waiting for the next ride. " He smiled. " Yah so will I.. " Novak mumbled. I slapped him upside the head. "NOVIE! EW! " He grinned. "Sorry babe, old habit’s die hard aye? " I closed my eyes and smiled.. "Yah.. I’ll bet.. I have to go guys.. Bye! " I waved and got in the car. Just to tease a little, I rode a circle around them and did a doughnut in front of them. I saw them grin. I waved and went off to my aunt’s house to get the last of my stuff. After that, back to Philly again.

It has been two days since I left West Chester. I haven’t talked to the guys yet, but I mostly have been busy with my mail. Damn did there lay a big pile waiting for me. Mostly bills. But also some other stuff. *CLANG* I chuckled. And there would be today’s contribution to this pile. When I walked to the front door to get the mail that just fell in, my phone rang. I sat back down on the floor between all the separate little piles I had made there, I put my phone on speaker and laid it beside me. "Speak" I simply said. "HEEELLLLL!!!! " Came a lot of whining voices. I laughed. "Ah, the blessings of speakerphone aye guys? " I shook my head while sorting another pile of bills to pay. Unbelievable. I hadn’t been gone for that long.. " YAAHUHH! " The guys answered. I laughed again. "So, what can I do for you jackasses..? " I said while throwing away some uninteresting add’s for a bookclub or something. "We need you to decide something for us.. " Bam’s voice came trough the phone. I realised this was probably as safe as walking on thin ice.. "If this has any concequences concerning moi.. then I’m going to hang up now. I’ve seen what you did to phil once he said his favourite colour was blue.. " I said a little hesitant. A chorus of chuckles was heard. "No consequences what so ever, for you that is.. " Bam laughed. I smiled and perked up. "Ok, sure then.. shoot. " "Fish or dog" Dico asked. I laughed "Jesus Dico, that can only come from you.. Ehh.. dog, I guess. " "Beer or wine" Raab asked. "Wine, red.. preferably. " "House or shed. " Dunn said. "What the fuck? What kind of choice is that? " I asked confused. "Just answer! " Raab said. "Fine, just to humour you guys, shed.. " "Condom or morning after pill. " Came Novies voice. I scrunched up my face. "Ew, don’t even wanna know.. pill, I think. " "Hammer or nail. " Glomb asked. "Nail. " I answered. Some of the guys snickered, I rolled my eyes.. immature little brats.. "One or two million. " Bam said. "One. " I answered firmly. It was silent. "Huh? If you could choose if you wanted one or two million, you would choose one!? " Dunn said amazed. "Jup, I don’t think that much money is a blessing. It just gets people to be fake to you and beg for stuff. Enough money to do what you want is nice, but I don’t want billions or something. " I answered. I got some mumbles as an answer. I smiled. "Was that it guys? I really need to pay my bills you know.. " "Yah, that’s it.. Thanx Hell, cya later! " Bam said and he hung up. The cya later he was talking about, should have alarmed me.. but it didn’t..

I finished my mail that day and went to bed after watching a VLB marathon. It was funny to see the guys that I just had befriend, and what can I say, I was a sucker for suffering. It’s fun to see other people in not so extreme amounts of pain. After that, I went to bed.

I yawned and stretched. Why do mornings always come so fast? I don’t like ‘em.. I got out of bed and splashed my face with some water. I decided to be lazy today. I grabbed a bag of chips and flopped down on the couch. I turned on the TV and saw an MTV add. --THIS AFTERNOON! Only on MTV! A one-time return of Viva La Bam! A live one and a half hour episode with the promise of Bam himself, to be crazier and more painful than the whole series put together!-- I grinned. That was going to be fun. No annoying calls for me today, I’m going to enjoy watching them hurt each other. It would come on at 15.00. It was now 11.00. Hmm, what to do until then? I decided to take a relaxing bubble bath. I brought my phone with my just in case David decided to call. I didn’t want to miss his call. I worried about him. He always told his family could be quite.. persuasive.. I laid down and sighed. This is goooood. After I don’t know how long.. I always loose track of time in the tub, my phone rang. I immediately looked for David’s name on the caller ID. No such luck. It was Novak.. hmm weird.. "Hey Babe! " He greeted. "Hey novie, what’s up? " "Hmm.. not much.. you? " I raised an eyebrow at this, but decided not to ask about the live episode. "Not much either.. " "What’ya doin? " He asked in a singsong voice. "None of your business Novie.. now.. what did ya call for? " I got really suspicious now. "Shit, I forgot.. " I laughed. "That’s stupid of ya.. well call when you know I guess.. " "OEH! I know! " He yelled suddenly. "What? I’m kinda busy.. " I said impatiently. I was getting tired of having to make sure my phone didn’t get wet. "Oh good.. "I heard him mumble. "What? " "Nothing! " He replied fastly. "I was just wondering if you could sketch me something with my name in it.. I need a design for a new board. But I want it to be full of details! Complicated, like me! " I could almost hear him grin when he said this. I laughed. "Yah, sure.. I’ll start on it after I get out. " I almost let the phone slip so I moved to catch it. The water and a squeaking sound was heard. "You’re in the tub! " Novak practically yelled in my ear. "Yeah.. genius.. Now, be good and don’t make a remark or I won’t sketch for you! " I said quickly. I wasn’t really waiting for one of his Novak moments.. if you know what I mean. After I said that, the line went dead. I laughed. "Weirdo’s.. "

~Novak’s POV~[BR]
"All set, I don’t think she knows about the episode this afternoon. She didn’t say anything about it.. and I got her to sketch something for me, she won’t be watching TV either. " I said to Bam. He started grinning. I couldn’t help but do too. This was going to suck so bad for her.. I almost felt sorry.. almost..

~Your POV~[BR]
I got out of the bath and put on some sweatpants and a black tank top. I grabbed my sketchbook and looked at my alarm clock. 13.00. *Hmm, first lunch, then I’ll sketch.* I made myself a grilled cheese sandwich and ate it in front of the tv. After that, I grabbed my book and started sketching with the sounds of the mtv music video’s in the background. It soon was 15.00. I didn’t have a good sketch yet, but I decided to put it away just to watch VLB. I’d continue after that. Novak didn’t say he needed it soon, so I guess it can wait.

"Well, to make a long story short, we’ve condemned Dico here, to hell.. the only way for him to escape this oh so cruel fate, is to think of a crazy stunt for.. " He was silent for a few moments. "Our second part of the show.. " He said with a smirk. I looked at the tv with an amused look. Unbelievable, they make a living out of hitting each other with baseball bats. If life only could be that easy for everyone.. ok, a little less painful would be nice. I chuckled to myself.

At the first commercial break I stood up to grab something to drink. I sat back down and started sketching again. Then the show started again, now they sat in the hummer. I cocked an eyebrow and slowly put down my sketchbook. Those surroundings were all to familiar. "Well, we’ve decided to go have some fun with our new friend! " Bam said into the camera with a grin. *oh shit..*