Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter thirty

Part thirty:

Thank god I had my fingernails grown out. I tightened my grip on the young man’s throat. "If you ever.. touch me again.. I’ll personally make sure your balls will be cut short from blood circulation the most painful way possible. " I cocked my head and grinned. "And after that.. I’ll be sure to stuff them down your throat.. with a butchers knife.. got it? " I hissed. The guys were all looking amused. The boy merely nodded. Probably since he couldn’t do much more. "I officially hate your camera crew.. " I hissed to Bam. He just chuckled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Can’t really blame him can you..? " His arm slowly slid down my bare back. I whipped my head around. "Try it and you’re dead.. " I slowly said while eyeing his throat. He only laughed harder. "Joking Hell.. chill. You do look good in that bathing suit though. But I get the hint, I think every male around here does.. " He said holding up his hands in surrender.

When he walked away, I started thinking. If I wasn’t still pissed about that underage hormonal time bomb hitting on me.. would I have hissed at him like that? Lately I only felt happy in Bam’s company. I wrote it off as a silly celebrity crush. After all.. it still felt weird now and then.. when we were out in public.. Sometimes I couldn’t believe these were my friends. But it started to feel like so much more.. All this was confusing. He’s a celebrity for god sakes! I look okay.. but he could have any model he’d like.. Chances are slim to none..

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts. The guys were all running towards the lake, yelling and screaming. I smiled and ran after them. I ran up to the dock and watched them all dunk each other in the water and have fun. Ville looked up and motioned for me to join them. I smiled. "Cold? " I mouthed. He laughed and shook his head. "It’s fine! " He yelled back.

~Bam’s POV~
Me and Novak quietly slipped away from the group and came out of the water at another side, a little away from the dock. Hell was still talking to Ville. We snuck up behind her and I grabbed her legs. Novak quickly grabbed a hold of her arms and we started swinging her back and forth. "Why don’t you go check if it’s cold or not! " Novak said to her. Her eyes were wide. "Nooo! I’ll go in! Just let go of me!! " She started struggling. We both looked at each other and smiled. "One.. two.. three! " Novak and I yelled. We let her go and she went flying into the water. She came up spitting out water and coughing. Novak and me went into a laughing fit. Her face was priceless. But when it turned into a smirk, I got a bit worried. "You better stay on my good side Margera! Remember, I still have two wishes! " She said triumphantly. I slapped my forehead. Shit.. I had forgot about those.. I rolled my eyes and cannonballed in right next to her. I came up and grinned at her. "Why don’t we forget those huh? Don’t tell me you can resist this face.. " I said batting my eyelashes. I needed to persuade her into letting those things go. I bet they would be everything but fun. She rolled her eyes at me and laughed. "I can.. and I will! " She dove under and swam away. *shit..*

~Your POV~
After just goofing around for a while, the filming started. I sat on the dock as the guys all stepped into their boats. "You’re with me! " Novak yelled while he paddled towards me. I laughed. "Nahuhh, I’m not good with camera’s.. you go and be famous, I’ll stay on the sidelines! " He shook his head and grabbed my wrist. "Get in there Hell! Or else there will be HELL to pay! " Bam said feeling funny. He emphasized the Hell part. I rolled my eyes. "Better use those millions in your bank account to buy yourself some humour! That was lame! " He gave me the finger and laughed. I stuck out my tongue and stepped in Novaks hotdog. Yes, he was in a hotdog boat..

"GO! " One of the camera dudes yelled. We all started rowing for our lives. The boat that lost had to jump of the bridge, naked.. I certainly didn’t agree with that.. but the guys just ignored me. Novak and I were in the lead when Novak spotted some slutty girls on the other side of the lake, they were laying down their towels and were giggling. He stared at them and stopped rowing. I didn’t notice that until my rowing caused us to turn. I looked back. "NOVAK! " I yelled. He jumped and dropped his paddle in the water. My eyes went wide and I groaned. "Great! Now look what you did! " He grinned sheepishly. I sighed and threw my paddle in the boat. Novak laughed. "It’s just a game babe, chill! " I rolled my eyes. "Well, we’re not all nudists are we? I did NOT agree to jump of that bridge naked! " He grinned. "But that’s what you’ll be doing.. " He pointed in front of us and I saw all the guys laughing behind the finish line. I groaned and let myself fall backwards. *Fuck..*

"Bam.. please.. I’m afraid of heights.. " I pleaded. He didn’t seem to care though. Or he just didn’t want to gave in. If he saw I really meant something, he usually caved.. but he just ignored me and told Novak to strip. Of course, Novak being Novak.. was naked within seconds. He ran and jumped of the bridge, flapping his arms like a bird, he hit the water and came up laughing. He pointed at me and motioned for me to jump too. I turned around again. "Please.. I’m scared of heights.. don’t make me do this.. " The guys just laughed. I looked at them pleadingly. "Fine.. " Bam groaned. "You don’t have to be naked.. " I rolled my eyes. Yeah, like that was going to make a difference with the heights. I turned to look over the edge again. This thing must be at least 15 meters high. "Are you sure the water is deep enough? " I asked, my voice shaking. I was still looking over the edge. The thing only seemed to get higher. "Yah! " Bam yelled. I felt two hands on my back and I went flying of the bridge. I screamed bloody murder. Height’s really scared my. The water soon came closer. Novak was laughing and waiting for me to hit the water. I tried to regain a sense of what was up and what was down.. but I couldn’t. I was completely disoriented. After what seemed like an hour, I finally hit the water. Legs first. I could hear the guys laugh above me. But what they didn’t know, was that the part where they had pushed me, wasn’t as deep as the other parts. When I went under, I felt my ankle snap. The rest was just dark.

~Bam’s POV~
"Oh for god sakes.. " I mumbled Hell wasn’t coming up. That girl really knew how to cause drama. It’s what you love about her though.. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind.. despite what other people think. If she doesn’t like something.. she’ll let you know.. I shook my head and looked down again. Novak started to look worried, he duck under water to go look for her. After about a minute he came up with Hell in his hands. "CALL AN AMBULANCE! NOW! " He yelled towards the camera crew that was with him on the ground. My eyes went wide. That was serious.. *O my god..* I didn’t think. I just jumped off the bridge, making sure I landed in the same part as Novak did. I swam as quickly as I could, while the other guys took the car back to the bottom of the bridge. I saw Novak giving her mouth to mouth. This was the first time I was grateful for the CPR course MTV had us take before the show started. He looked up at me as he checked her breathing. "She hit a rock dude.. " He motioned to her right ankle and started CPR again. I looked and felt my stomach turn. It was like it had been skinned, so red. It was obviously misplaced.. her whole foot had another shape. I heard her sputter and looked back at her face. She coughed up a lot of water. All colour drained from her face. I fell down next to her and shook her lightly in attempt to wake her up. I couldn’t believe I caused this.. What if she landed head first?

~Your POV~
I felt a sharp pain in my right ankle as I coughed up the water in my throat. I couldn’t bring myself to open my eyes, afraid of what I might see. But seeing as I was in serious pain.. I figured I wasn’t dead yet. When I heard more voices approach and sirens in the background I slowly opened my eyes. I met Bam’s worried blue ones. "I’m so sorry.. " He choked out. It seemed to be all his voice could take. I smiled. "Don’t be.. it felt incredible.. the ending sucked though.. " I lifted up my head to feel a sharp pain in my temples and to see a deformed ankle. I felt my stomach turn and I blacked out again. It hurt really bad.