Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter fifty one

Part fifty one:

"Well, the guys will have a fieldday.. that’s for sure.. " I mumbled, sitting next to Bam on the plane. He turned my head towards him and took of the big black sunglasses I’d stolen from him. "All they’ll do is feel sorry, and be wanting to beat up the guy who did it.. wanna bet? They love you Hell, not as much as I do.. but just enough to take stuff like this seriously.. " He said with a small wink. I smiled. Okay, I did give them too little credit most of the time.. "You’re right.. sorry.. " I said bringing my gaze down. He kissed my forehead and put the sunglasses back in my hands. "No problem.. " He sat back and closed his eyes.

"About freaking time you got back!! " Novak yelled running towards us at the airport. I rolled my eyes behind the sunglasses, doubting if I should take them off. "It was only a week Novie.. a week and a day.. " He shrugged. "House is dead without him.. " He said jabbing his thumb in Bam’s direction, who grinned and eyed a yucca plant behind him. "And with you gone as well? It might as well serve as a courthouse or something serious.. " He said with another shrug. I smirked. "A courthouse with a purple horse in the front yard? " I asked laughing. Novak sighed but put his arm around me. "Good to have you back smartass.. " I rolled my eyes again, tempted to say we hadn’t been away for that long.. but decided against it. Suddenly, the arm disappeared as fast as it came, should’ve guessed it.. Novak was sprawled out on the floor, on top of the yucca plant. I couldn’t help but snigger at his bewildered expression.

"Heell! " Both Raab and Dico came storming full speed out of the house and jumped on me in a hug, making me fall down. "I feel loved.. " Bam muttered standing over us. As if on que, they grinned and jumped him. I stood up by myself and laughed at him. "Yeah.. that was practically begging for it hun! " I sniggered. I pulled them up and grinned at Bam. He raised an eyebrow. "What are you so happy about? " He questioned slowly. I shrugged with a smile. "Hmm, nothing, just the fact that we are within range of a recorder as well as your baby video’s! " I smirked and skipped inside. Just as I passed the threshold I heard Bam whine. "Aww, come on Hell! Please don’t!! " He quickly followed me inside. "I hate those things.. " He muttered flopping down on the couch. I rolled my eyes, still behind the sunglasses. "Please, as if you did something to be ashamed of, something THEY didn’t see! I said pointing towards all the guys, standing behind the couch Bam was laying on. "It’s not illegal to sit down fella’s.. " I said smiling. They quickly found their seats. "Now.. let’s see.. " I muttered crouching down before the video cabinet under the tv. "Ehr, Hell? Why the huge sunglasses in the house? " Dico remarked after a while of silence. I froze.. "Eh. Yeah.. " No use in hiding it.. I somehow just still dreaded their reaction. I pulled the glasses off. "That’s why.. " I pointed to my eye, gaze remaining firmly on the floor. "Dude! " "Wow! " "Bam! What’d you do?! " I let out a laugh at the last remark. "Bam did nothing Dunn, dumbass.. We went out one of the last nights.. a fan of Bam got attacked, I tried to separate them and tadaa.. I give you the results of the matter. " The guys all had sour looks on their faces and started muttering cursewords. I glanced at Bam to see him smiling an I-told-you-so-smile. I rolled my eyes, clearly visible this time.. and continued my search for video’s.

"Little Bam.. I can’t wait! " I mumbled grinning, sitting down next to Bam on the couch. He only slouched deeper in his seat. "It’s April filming, she caught me at my wors moments! " He whined. I elbowed him in the ribs. "Shut up, I bet it’s cute.. " I pressed play and waited for clip to start.

~Bam’s POV~
"Pop pop! " A young Jess was jumping on the couch, dangerously close to Phil. "Jesse! Get your little butt of that couch right now! Behave! " Mom’s voice sounded from behind the camera. I groaned, I knew where this was going, still had the scar to prove it.. one of my first actually. "No, Pop Pop! Here! " I cringed at my young squeeky voice but saw Hell smile from the corner of my eye. The image moved to show me running out in front of Mum mum out of the kitchen. "Pop pop! We made-" I was silenced by a loud bang. I’d ran straight into the pointy bookcase my grandma loved so much. Mom dropped the camera, which rolled under the couch so you could only hear faint voices. Phil was the only one who noticed, next thing, he grabs it from under the couch, gives a faint smile.. the famous one.. and turns it off.

"Wow.. " Was all Hell brought out. I was pretty sure about her next move. Jup, right again.. She moved towards me and brushed hair from my forehead. "You have a scar! " She screeched. I chuckled. "Yeah.. more than one actually.. but that was from the fucking bookcase.. " She pouted and kissed it. "There.. aww.. I feel for that little guy! " The guys sniggered. I shot them a glare. "Technically you’re the same guy.. but still.. you looked totally blown away! " She smiled a little but got silenced as the next clip started. Already at the first shot, I knew I wasn’t going to like this one.

"Where is that boy.. " Mom mumbled. She was the one filming again. "Just check the yard April.. " My dad said from the kitchen table. "He’d better not! He can’t go outside in those clothes! They’re for the wedding! " I think one of her friend was getting married.. something like that. She grumbled some more whilst walking outside. Suddenly, she stopped walking and slowly focussed the camera. It showed me, outside of course, sitting indianstyle in front of a young kitten. Petting it and holding a twig over it’s head for it to play with. A big smile was on my face. "Look. At. That.. " My mom whispered. She slowly inched closer, little me not having a clue. I tickled the kitten’s tummy with the twig and it started rolling around, earning a bright smile from me. "Bam? " My mom suddenly said. I shot up, faster than lightning, blocking my mom’s view of the kitten. "What!? " I said or rather squeeked, trying to look uninterested and cool. All we heard was a snigger from Ape before she turned the camera off.

More sniggers were heard from the guys as they mocked Ape’s voice. "Aww. Wittle Wam! Pwaying with the wittle kitty witty.. " Dico grinned. I chucked a magazine at him. "Shut up asshole.. " I grumbled. Hell squeezed my side softly and leaned over to kiss the part below my ear, she did it in a way that made my eyes roll back into my head everytime. "Don’t listen to them.. it’s cute.. Besides this gives you more than enough reason to find some footage from them when they were younger.. You’re bound to have something.. " She sat back and winked before watching the last clip. I smirked, she was right.

"Where is he Phil!? Where is he!? " Fatboy was the one filming this time.. "Relax mom, he’s right up there.. " Jesse pointed towards something and the camera shifted. I smiled, it was my first skate competition ever. I had a big black helmet on that Ape insisted I’d wear. I looked like a damn fool.. but a smile was on my face none the less. "BAM! " Ape screeched. Surprisingly, I still heard her over all the noise and my pounding heart.. I quickly waved before dropping in. I remember the adrenaline rush.. it was amazing, still is though. Throughout the entire clip of me skating you could hear Ape cheer and clap in the background. Jess just sat there smiling.. he had his own way of showing he cared. I ended with the best trick I knew at the time, and grinned at my flawless run. "Yaaaayy! Good job Bam! " Ape screeched once again. I shot her a glance as they all came running towards me. "Ahaape, shut up.. not so loud.. " I mumbled kicking some dirt. She smiled knowingly. "Great job Bam.. " Phil said from behind the camera. "Yeah dude, seems like you’re capable of something after all.. " Jess said giving me a little shove. "Jesse! " April slapped him on his arm. That caused me to grin. "Jesee.. " I mocked while laughing at him. This resulted in a playfight with Ape desperately trying to get us to stop. "Phil! Help me! " She said franticaly waving at the camera. A low chuckle was heard before the screen turned black.

"Oh, that must have felt awesome.. " Hell said smiling. I looked over at her. "It did.. Till this day I can still feel the adrenaline when I watch that. I was so nervous, it’s unreal. I’m glad I continued to skate though.. " I said laughing. "Oh me too.. " She agreed softly while laying her head on my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tadaa.. hope you like it. I'm actually thinking of an ending for this one.. because I have another Bam story that I started on quizilla, but intend on finishing here. I hope you like that one as much as this story :)
It won't be over in one chapter though.. but still.. I'm trying to find a suitable ending ;)
-XOXO