Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter fifty five

Now, I was going to wait another day.. just to be a bit of a bitch.. but I'm really touched by those messages. I can't believe you guys want to know that bad.. :) So a million thanks to all those who messaged me, you can't imagine the smile it put on my face.
I re-wrote this a couple of times today.. not sure how to let it play out.. I really hope it's to your liking. Thanks again!
-XOXO


Part fifty five:

I turned my head to look at him and batted my eyelashes. I could’ve sworn his smile was brighter than anything I’d ever seen. It’s light making my blush even more visible..

Charming, no? Elegant, no?
Not so much..

He whispered those two words.. after my world had just stopped moving for a few good solid seconds, it started up again. I choked. Well.. almost. I started coughing heavily and Phil, sitting beside me slammed on my back. Repeatedly. Hard. My whole body shook as the piece of chicken flew out my trachea again, over the table and into Dico’s plate. The whole table looked at me concerned, mostly waiting to see if I’d breath properly again. When I looked up I saw nothing but genuine concern on all the faces, except for Bams and.. Ville. Had he been in on this!? They both wore a slight smile, while my almost choking to death not really could be considered a high class comedy act.

If he’d been in on this.. it certainly was no spur of the moment thing.. so it’s pretty sure he takes it seriously. I don’t want him to rush into things just because he thinks he has to.. I.. oh god.. Was I even ready to get married?
I love him.. a lot.. that’s for fucking sure. A million thoughts ran through my mind in those few seconds. I saw Bam’s smile falter a bit already. Come on Hell.. think..

"Oh.. I just remembered I.. ehh.. Bam, come with me for a second will you? "
I stood up and walked down to the piratebar, so we could talk in private. Damn this house with it’s open spaces..
Bam slowly came after me.. not looking too happy right now. Well what did he expect? God damnit.. "Bam.. I mean.. are you.. huh!? " I put my head in my hands as I sat down on one of the barstools. He came towards me and lifted me up again, making me look at him. I was so overwhelmed, it’s not even funny anymore. "I love you.. " He paused, giving me a light kiss. "Will" Kiss. "You" Kiss. "Marry" Kiss. "Me" I felt my head move forward, eyes still closed and lips slightly parted. I was addicted to his kisses. I opened my eyes and saw his smile less bright now. "Bam.. I.. " He let go of my head, causing me to wimper slightly. "It’s not rocket science Helena.. " He looked down at the floor. I groaned. "God Bam, I’d love to marry you! No one but you! I just don’t want you to regret it! I’ve had people walk out on me after a big promise before. I don’t want to put myself nor you through that.. I don’t want you to come to the conclusion later on that you’ve made a mistake. I don’t want you to regret it.. " My voice died down at the end. Within a second he stood before me again. "Would I really ask it if I didn’t mean it? Don’t you know me a bit better by now? Sure I am impulsive, I won’t deny that.. But Hell, would we really have worked all this time if one of us wasn’t fully in this relationship with their heart? " He looked at me with such an intense look that I couldn’t even try to look away. I shook my head slowly, unable to find my words. He smiled slightly, lacing his fingers with mine. "Now.. if I’m not mistaking.. I heard some sort of answer to my question.. " The playful glint returned to his eyes. I laughed through my tears and nodded. "Yes Bam, I’ll marry you. " I closed my eyes and swung my arms around his neck, not willing to let go anytime soon. He laughed and hugged me back, with just as much if not more force. "I think I was dead those minutes you didn’t answer me.. " He whispered. "My heart just started beating again.. " More tears.. he didn’t let it happen often, but sometimes he said exactly the right things. I let go of the hug and kissed him with all the fire that I could find in my body, which was happily accepted by him. It certainly was no fairytale plot.. sitting on a bar, making out with your fiancee.. but I wouldn’t have it any other way. He reluctantly pulled away, bringing his mouth down to my hand and kissing my knuckles. "This belongs to you now.. " He said not once breaking eye contact. There was a ring on my finger. My eyes widened. "How’d you.. huh!? " I didn’t even notice him putting it on. He smirked. I laughed at his cockyness. "Sneaky little asshole.. " I pressed my lips firmly to his again. After a minute or so, he broke away again. "We should go up.. I bet their wondering what exactly it was that you remembered.. " He said winking at me. I blushed a deep red and wiped the tears from my face. As we walked up the stairs again, I looked up at him, proud to call him my fiancée. "Ville was in on this wasn’t he.. " I whispered, a small smile playing on my face. " He grinned and nodded. "The ring is from finland.. " He whispered back, quickly kissing my cheek before we entered the diningroom again. The others still sat eating. "Are you okay Hell? What was that all about? " Phil asked as soon as he saw us coming back. It was as if Bam and I had an unspoken agreement not to tell just yet, I just shrugged sheepishly. "Hadn’t kissed him in over an hour.. just remembered.. " Bam chuckled at my lame excuse and we sat down again.

That was, until we we’re startled by a loud sound. I looked up and saw that April had dropped her fork and her eyes were as wide as saucers. "Bam! You.. She.. " She pointed at me and at the ring on my finger. I glanced over at Bam and saw him grinning proudly. I couldn’t help it anymore. I laughed and nodded. "AHHHH!!! " April shrieked and almost jumped up to hug me. "Phil! Look! " She almost yanked my arm off my body to show the ring to her husband. The other guys, who were all a bit confused, saw it now too. "Dude, did you.. " Novak said with his mouth open. Bam smiled and rescued me out his mothers bone crushing hug. "Mom, keep my fiancée in one piece will you..? " He said winking at me. A loud cheer was heard and before I knew it we were both the base of a CKY dogpile. I couldn’t stop laughing. It’s official.. I’m dreaming.. Bam’s head found it’s way to mine and kissed me. After the guys already got off us again, we were still making out on the hardwood floor. "Hey! Margera’s! Get off the floor and let us congratulate you! " Dunn yelled poking us with his foot. I smiled and stood up. "Welcome to the family kid.. " Dunn winked before kissing me on the cheek.

That night, we both laid in bed and I couldn’t stop looking at Bam. He’d already tried to close his eyes and just go to sleep.. but he felt my eyes on him. He chuckled, turned to face me and smiled. "What.. " He laughed meeting my gaze. I shrugged, to the best of my abilities. "I love you.. " I said with a smile. He laughed and rolled on top of me, kissing me passionately. "Good, cause I love you too.. " He smirked breaking away. "I’d hope so! " I laughed, losing breath under his weight. "You know.. " He started, leaning on his hands to support some of his own weight again. I cocked my head to the side as if to say "What? " He gave me a quick peck. "Don’t do that.. it’s cute.. " I laughed, cocking my head to the other side. He rolled his eyes playfully. "You knoooow.. " He started again. I smiled. "What? " I’m so going to tell Bam junior our proposal story.. That way he’ll never let you forget it.. " He ended with a smirk. I gasped. "What!? No way! " He laughed and let himself fall beside me. "Yes way.. it’s just too funny! " My turn to smirk. "I meant the name doll, there is no way in Hell that he’s going to be called Bam junior.. " He put his hand over his heart. "Now THAT hurts! " He said, a smile playing on his lips. I rolled my eyes and laid my head on his chest. "Get over it.. " He kissed my neck as an answer. "No way I can get you to change your mind? " he mumbled I leant my head back to give him more room. More places to make tingle like he did. "Hmm? " I said closing my eyes. I felt him smirk against my skin. "Perha-a..ps.. " My breath hitched in my throat as he softly bit down on my collarbone. I suppressed a moan. "Good.. that’s all I wanted to know. " He suddenly stopped and turned around. My eyes opened again. "Hey! " I yelled displeased. "Asshole.. " I muttered with a smile. I swung my leg over his side and made him lie on his back again. "Now that.. " I said kissing my way down his chest. "Was mean.. " His hands made his way to my sides, slowly lifting my top over my head. "But you love me.. " He said softly, flipping me over. I couldn’t help it, every time he looked at me I became insecure. "I do.. " I whispered. That was enough for him to continue what he started. As more and more skin reveiled itself, I couldn’t be more thankfull for the fact that I had found my true love.
I kissed the skin below his ear, knowing it drove him crazy. He moaned and tightened his grip on my hips. "You’re mine.. " We said simultaneously.