Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Epilogue

Read the authors note? :)

Epilogue:

"If you value your life, young man, I suggest you come down this instant! " I never thought, in a million years.. I’d sound this much like my mother. What I did think, though, was that our son would be too much like Bam for his own good. Grinning like the Cheshire cat, William Lion Margera stood upon the deathcontraption his dad calls a ramp. Yes, I still thought the thing was cool, but I didn’t want my own bloody kid to go down that thing, not at the age of 5. "You know I’ll come get you Will, spare yourself the pain and get down here! " He looked as if he was debating with himself wether to come down or not. I sighed. "I guess it’s a blessing your dad’s not here.. " I mumbled to myself. He was thrilled that Will wanted to become the next Margera wonder. Though it wasn’t skateboarding, but inline skating that he found interesting. Bam was just happy he’d came out like him at all. I sighed and took a sprint. I ran straight up the ramp, closing in on a wide eyed Will. "Told you! " I yelled, I couldn’t help but laugh at his shocked expression. I underestimated him though, I wasn’t even up yet, or he used the thing as a slide and was already at the bottom. I was just about to get down after him when I saw Bam come up behind him, sizing up the situation within seconds. I smiled.. there had activated an amazing dad gene in him.. he was often gone during the day.. but somehow managed to find out exactly what was going on, by just casting a single glance.

"What do we have here! " Bam picked the little boy up by his sides, making him squirm in shock and amusement, he had inherited my ticklish-ness. I slid down the ramp again with a smile. "The little brat " I said flicking Will’s nose. "Decided he’d be good to go out on his own! " I made him look at me. "Will, I’m not kidding around this time. You can only go up there if daddy’s with you okay? I don’t want you falling off.. " He stared into my eyes for a second but nodded, squirming to get out of his dad’s arms. Bam let him down and we watched him run after Peck, the husky puppy we’d recently gotten. I sighed. "I swear.. your mom deserves a million medals for putting up with you through your childhood.. this kid is so much like you it’s not funny anymore. " Bam grinned and kissed my neck. "You love us both.. admit it.. " He’d wrapped his arms around me. "I do.. but that doesn’t take away the fact that you can be a royal pain in the ass.. " I said smirking. He grabbed my sides as he did with Will before. This made me jump up and slam against his jaw, which he had resting on my shoulder. "Ow! " He winced at the sudden pain. "I bwit my tongue! " He said holding a hand to this jaw. I smiled at the sight. He still was a kid sometimes. "Serves you right! " He faked a glare. "I’ll go get Nancy to be a nurse for me.. " He said pouting. Now it was my turn to glare, for real. Nancy was Will’s kindergarten teacher, and she had the hots for Bam, which she wasn’t afraid to hide. Bam found all this highly amusing. Of course he did.. it was his ego being stroked. "I swear I’ll kill that woman one day.. " I growled. I really didn’t see her fit as a teacher for little kids.. but we had not other choice. He quickly straightened up, seeing as I was truly pissed off. "You’re the one for me, remember? " He winked. "Love you.. " He kissed me softly. "You better.. " I said pouting.

"You guys don’t stop, do you? Is there going to be a second Will anytime soon? " Dunn came walking up, hand in hand with Jade. I smirked. "Shut up beardo.. at least we have a healthy relationship.. " I said laughing at him. We always made fun of them. They were, sadly, the only ones we were still in good contact with. About a year after me and Bam got married, the guys moved out of the house. Most of them moving in with girlfriends, but Bam and Raab parted with an argument. I don’t really remember what it was about, but they aren’t on speaking terms. The others are just really busy.. we’ll greet each other, but that’s about it. Even Novak.. who has devoted his life to making his girlfriend happy.. doesn’t come around that often anymore. I’m happy if he is though.. And Will’s on cloud nine when he does visit, the two are partners in crime. "Babe.. you coming? " Bam tugged on my hand. I got pulled out of my thoughts and looked over at him. I nodded and whistled on my fingers, to get both Peck and Will back from the woods. As soon as they appeared, I groaned. "William Lion Margera! " I really suspect your voice gaining a few decibels once you have a kid.. My voice boomed across the backyard. The white shirt Will was wearing, was now practically brown. Peck wasn’t that much better. "Go Lion! " I turned around fast, to see both Dunn and Bam cheering him on. Will was now a few feet away from me. "Will, inside. Now! " I hissed. He knows not to mess with me at times like this and did as he was told. Bam and Dunn were in hysterics, Jade shaking her head from a distance. I stood before the two biggest kids around and smirked. "Don’t you just love being a mom? " They stopped laughing. "Why would we? " Dunn asked confused. "That way, I can do this! " I grabbed an both their ears and twisted it. They jumped as I twisted their ears a bit more. "I swear, I already had two kids once I started painting here those years ago! " I groaned frustrated. I walked inside, dragging the two dumbasses with me. Jade followed me, laughing her ass of for once.

Later that night, I walked to Will’s room to check on him. He had trouble sleeping lately. I quietly opened the door to find Bam sitting on the edge of his bed. He was softly stroking his hair and talking in whispers. "You’re going to make it kid.. I know you will. We’re all here for you. Me, grandma, grandpa.. and not to forget mommy. She yells at you.. but that’s just what mommy’s do.. Trust me, I would know. I’m pretty sure, she loves you even more than she loves me.. but that’s okay. You’re the only one I’ll share her with.. " I leant against the doorframe, touched by the sight. Bam finally took notice of my presence and I inched closer. He smiled as I leant over Will to kiss him. He scrunched up his face when my hair fell over it. "He’s got enough of you in him too you know.. " Bam noted. I was crouched down next to the bed so I looked up to him. "Huh? " I whispered. "You say he takes after me.. but that’s not entirely true. He’s got your nose and mouth. He’s gentle like you are. Most of all, when he scrunches his face up like that.. or when he laughs.. He’s a spitting image of you.. " He just kept on stroking Will’s hair. I smiled. "I guess you’re right.. We did well, didn’t we? "
He chuckled softly at the cliché line. "Yeah.. " We both turned and looked at our son. Our son.. I can’t believe he’s five already. "Go away.. " He suddenly mumbled before opening his eyes. "I’m tired.. " He turned around and continued sleeping. Bam and I exchanged glances before quietly exiting the room. Down in the livingroom, I let out a laugh. "But he’s got your grumpyness! " I said laughing loudly.
Bam smirked and threw me down on the couch, tickling me non-stop. I had tears in my eyes when he finally stopped and kissed me quickly. We were all just kids at heart really.. and I don’t think that will ever really change. But we’ll manage just fine as long as we stick together..

Will there ever be a sibling for our little Lion?

I might be.. could have.. sorta am.. having a check up tomorrow. Just don’t tell Bam ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, even I can't really believe that this is it..
On the question posed in comments.. A sequel? I don't know.. I've been working on this story for so long, it's kinda hard to let it go like this. For now, I'm going to concentrate on my new Bam story.. which I hope you'll like just as much.. I really work hard on my stories.

I might, not sure, make a sequel for this one, with Will as the lead. Of course, Bam and Hell will make enough appearances, but their relationship won't be the center anymore. I like this story, but I feel I stretched it long enough.

I hope you all agree :) Go read: They say love is blind, or is it just me?
I'll post the next two chapters for that one right after I finish watching army wives :D

Once again, thanks for all the kind words.. I really love you guys :)
-XOXO