Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter seven

Part seven

"Can’t us guys, just dance with you, a girl? " Bam said with a grin. I shrugged. "Fine by me! " I danced again. I just went around the circle, dancing with everyone a little while, only Novak a little shorter, he started grabbing my ass.. no thank you! I was having a lot of fun until some slut came walking by. "HAH! Probably ‘cause the slut can’t dance! When everyone looks at those hotties they won’t notice her pathetic dance moves! " She yelled passing us by. She was talking about the circle I was in. Okay, I give her that, I could have been looking a little slutty, me dancing with all the guys, but still.. no one, has the right to say that, I’m not a slut, and I sure as hell know how to dance.. that girl was gonna get it! I gently pushed Bam and Novak out of the way. "YO! WHORE! " I yelled at the girl. She turned around. I snickered. Guess she really is one.. why else would she react to whore? *hehe* "So I can’t dance? " She got up in my face like she was some big black girl. (NO OFFENSE PEOPLE!) "Yea, why else should you be in the middle of so many guys? Famous guys! " I looked at her like she was crazy. "Maybe because I know them.. can’t a girl dance with her friends? " She turned around. "Whatever!!! " I had enough of this chick. I pulled her back by her shoulder. "Why don’t we battle this out huh? You and me. Dance off…" She started laughing. She sounded like a freaking horse! "Like you can beat me? " I smirked. "We’ll see, you scared or what? " She looked me over. " Oh helllll no! Gigi! Hold my shit! " I had to try so hard not to laugh! Like she was gangster or something!! An old song by B2K came on. I hated it.. but it was damn good to dance to. ‘Take it to the floor’. She started dancing and almost instantly people knew about our battle. We got more room on the floor.

I have to give it to her.. she wasn’t a bad dancer. But her ego was way to big. She wasn’t that good, not national’s good.. lets put it that way. She was just getting into it when I broke up her routine. That’s what my mentor taught me, don’t let others steal your limelight. I started dancing and made her back up. I had the crowd on my side and kept going. She tried to break into my routine a few times, but I wouldn’t let her. That was her biggest mistake, letting me take over. The song was almost over, while dancing I tried to come up with a finish. I decided on a back flip. When I landed(yea, nice and neat, no falling) I shooed her away with my hand. The crowd around us parted and she stomped away. Loud cheering was heard. I couldn’t stop grinning. There.. now who wants to mess with me!

Walking back to the booth the guys had been in earlier I got high fives and pats on my shoulder. When I took a swig of water and got my thoughts straight again I looked at the guys. "Damn girl! Are you also that flexible in bed!? " Novak said with a grin. I slapped him upside the head. "Shut it asshole." The boys looked at him with a grin and then Dunn turned to me. "So we are your friends aye? " He said with a wiggle of his eyebrows. I blushed a little. "I know I don’t know you guys that well.. just a slip of the tongue, don’t worry." Both Dunn and Bam laughed a little. "Don’t worry, we can get to know each other.. who knows what will happen" Bam said. "Yea who knows.. Well guys it was a pleasure, but that dancing sure has worn me out.. and I don’t think your mommy would like it if I would show up late tomorrow. " I said mostly to Bam. I could see him glare a little, but playfully. I stook out my tongue. "Later guys! " I waved and made my way out of the club. Still receiving congratulations from people.

Back at the house. I went upstairs immediately, I was beat. I put on my PJ’s and went to bed.

I got up early and put on some workout clothes. I was planning on picking up running again. I am not getting enough exercise for my taste. So I got my Mp3 player out of my bag and put it on. Escape from hellview came on, by CKY. I didn’t like all the songs they made, but I certainly love this one. I shook my head with the beat and started running. My aunt’s house was on a big road. Where hardly ever cars came by.. So I started running on the asphalt. With music in my ears I got further and further away from the house. I ended up in a little forest slash park kind of thing. I sat down on a bench and closed my eyes for a moment. My phone started ringing just as I was about to fall asleep. Wrong huh? Falling asleep on a park bench.. but hey, it was nice there! The sun was out and I was tired…give me a break. Well I looked at my phone and noticed it was April’s number. "Hey April, what is it? " I said, still a little heavy breathing. "Well, I was wondering where you were sweetie, it is 11.30 already. You were here at 9.00 the other day. " Suddenly I was wide awake. "11.30!!!?? WOW! I’m so sorry April, I went out for a morning jog, but I guess I got carried away, I didn’t notice the time! " She laughed. "Oh that’s okay Hele-.. Hell, I was just making sure if you were okay. Where are you now? Maybe I can pick you up, you sound tired. " I looked around.. it was a huge ass park…I didn’t know how to describe it. Image
"Well ehh, I am in a park kind of thing. With a little forest behind it. I see a playground and that’s about it. I am really not familiar with this place. " I blushed a little. What, it wasn’t like she could see me. Get a hold of yourself Hell.. "Can you see Timothy’s art shop anywhere? " April asked me. "’Cause I have an idea where you are.. " I looked around and I saw it across the street. "Oh yeah, that’s across the street from where I am sitting! " I yelled somewhat enthusiastic. People started staring at me. "Ahh, I know where you are…wow, that is about a 45 minute drive with the car. You really ran a lot sweetie, aren’t you tired? " I laughed. "Surprisingly.. no! I guess I still am a little in shape! " "A little she says! " April called. "Well, I’m walking to my car right now. I’ll see you soon! " "Okay, bye April"

~April’s POV~
Just as I was about to get in my car. My cell phone rang. *O joy, what does he want now..* "Hey Bam, what is it? " I got into my car and started it. "Ape, did I leave my HIM hoodie at your house last night? I can’t find it and I want to wear it! " He whined. I sighed. "Which one Bam, you have like hundreds of those things. "The one with the razor on it! " I sighed and shut off my car again. "I’ll look just for a second, I have to go somewhere! " "What, where are you going? It’s your day off today! " He sounded confused. "Don’t talk like I don’t have a social life Brandon, I have lots of things to do. But if you must know. I’m picking up Hell, she went running this morning but ran a little far so I am going to pick her up, that way she doesn’t have to run all the way back. " He started laughing. I should have known. "Hell? I’d like to see her create that! HAH! And where did she run? Timbuktu? West Chester isn’t that big! " "No Bam, she didn’t run to Timbuktu, I have to ride 45 minutes with the car to get her, you figure out where she ran! Now, I have your hoodie, it was under the table, for some reason. I’ll bring it by after I pick up Hell. GOODBYE! " I hung up on him. There, now he knows how that feels. I threw the hoodie in the backseat and started my journey to Grey Park. (MADE UP PEOPLE, like most of this quiz XP) "My god, that girl has some body. All the way to grey park.. " I mumbled to myself.