Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter eight

Part eight

~Your POV~
I stood up and went to lay down on the grass. I closed my eyes and dozed off a little. It was nice, in the sun like this. I wasn’t asleep, I really wasn’t! But lets just say I wasn’t really reachable for the rest of the world. I opened my eyes to April standing over me. "Ready to go? " She said with a grin. "Jup sure! " I grinned myself. Damn, this day certainly started weird..

In the car April just started laughing randomly. I looked at her strange. "What? " "Well, I just thought about this whole situation, you are one weird girl! " She laughed. I couldn’t help but laugh with her. "Ah well, that’s what they love me for, and I wouldn’t want to disappoint the public! " We both laughed and started talking about all kinds of things. When we were almost at her house, April made a wrong turn. "Uh.. April? Don’t you have to-" "I know sweetie, I know the way to my own house.. " She winked "I just have to drop off Bams hoodie real quick. He left it at my house last night. " I slumped into my seat. "uurghh.. " She chuckled. "Hell, they do much more crazy things than your whole police debacle. Don’t worry about it. I’m just going to drop this thing on the couch and then we’ll head back to my house so you can get back to painting. " I nodded my head and sat back up again. I could already see a house forming throughout the woods. "Damn…" Was all I could say. April just smiled.

~April’s POV~
I got out of the car and told Helena that I would be back in a second. Walking into the house, I heard nothing. That disturbed me. There’s always something going on here… Well, this time, I wasn’t gonna play the concerned mom and find out what it was that they were plotting. I dumped Bam’s hoodie on the couch and walked back out again. Standing on the steps of the front door. I saw Helena smile inside the car. Happy I made it out alive I think. But then I felt myself being pulled back inside. When I looked down I immediately identified the hands of my son. I saw the heart tattoo on his wrist. Last thing I saw was the shocked face of Helena inside my car, attempting to get out. Then a blindfold covered my eyes and someone guided me to what I guess was something creepy. That’s how most adventures like this end…

~Your POV~
I got out of the car and wasn’t even inside yet. I could already hear April yell profanities at Bam. I know this was a serious situation but still I chuckled. That boy was going to be the death of her. I didn’t even know them for that long, but it was quite clear that he was after most of her fears and episodes. Poor woman.
I hurried inside and saw all the boys standing around April. Who was sitting on a chair with a blindfold over her eyes. I cleared my throat. "Any particular reason behind this whole situation? Or do you always kill time by tying your mother to a chair with a blindfold over her eyes. " I asked Bam. He turned around and grinned at me. "Well, what are you going to do with her? " I asked. I wasn’t about to let him get a break so I could end up on a chair next to her. "Well, Hell.." He started, and the guys laughed. I interrupted him. "Oh please, is that what this is all about? Yes, I have a nickname, yes, it’s hell, but I have a goddamn good reason for naming myself hell, Helena, hell.. See the resemblance? " He didn’t answer me but just looked me over. "At least you don’t see me running around calling myself king and proclaiming that I can do whatever the fuck I want.. " I mumbled after it. Unfortunately.. he heard me. He walked towards me and looked me dead in the eyes. "I don’t do well, being criticised Hell. I don’t do well at all in that position.. " At that moment, I lost the uncomfortable feeling. It was just like one of those moments with David. I started feeling better about this. I just looked back in his eyes, not blinking once. He continued with his intimidating speech. "I want to make you a deal. You obviously want us to leave April alone, am I right? " I nodded. "Well, after you are finished with that girlie mural at Aprils place. I want you to do one here. The heartagram one, that is. " This surprised me. How did he- He held up my sketch book. "You fucking asshole, give me my book back. " I said with anger in my voice. That thing was my life. "Nuhuhh.. not until you agree to paint a mural here. " I grumbled. I wasn’t looking forward to that at all, these guys were funny, but being around them for a day every time.. that was a bit much if you ask me. "Oh, and you have to stay here when you paint it. " He added. During this whole speech, not once left his eyes mine. He started grinning though, but other than that. We both still stood about 10 centimetres apart. "Fine, deal, but nothing’s free you know, I do want to be paid. " He smiled. A genuine smile, for as far as I could see. "Of course, whatever my mother pays you, I’ll pay you. " We shook hands and he walked back to the chair April was on. He untied her and she walked towards me. The boys looked disappointed. They all had something behind their backs. My guess.. something slimey, crawly, smelly, mouldy, well.. you understand what I’m getting at. "I’m surprised Brandon. You actually kept your word this time.. " I said while grinning. He flinched. "Another part of the deal, do not EVER call me Brandon again! " I laughed. "We’ll see.. I’ll think about it. " I walked out the door with April, letting out a sigh of relief. I made it out. I one piece.

~Bam’s POV~
"Why did you let her go man!? I thought we were going to dump all this shit on her! " Raab yelled at me. I shrugged. "Wasn’t feeling it, and besides, I still want her to paint that mural here. It was fucking good. So deal with it. " I walked up to the editing room to work on the two episodes of the show we filmed last week. When I walked up the stairs I heard Dunn and Novak whisper about me. "You sure he hasn’t got a crush man? " Dunn asked him. "No dude, he said she was going to be interesting, that’s all. And if life partner had a crush, I would know about it. " "Why would he want her to stay here when she is painting then? Not that I’m complaining, she is hot. " I clenched my fist. "Nah dude, she just is good target practice. " Novak said. And he walked away. I reached the editing room and entered. I called Ville. He left yesterday to go back on tour.
VILLE Hello?
ME Hey Ville, what’s up
V Not much, we just got off stage, getting ready to leave again. Did it work?
I talked to him about my plan to make her paint the mural here before he left.
M Yeah, she is going to do it! I said with a smile.
V Are you sure about not having that crush Bam Bam?
M YES! I AM SURE, what is it with everybody and my lovelife? Is it so wrong to want a female FRIEND around here?
V No it isn’t but I just thought that..- Never mind.
M/ Good, well, I have to go, editing isn’t done yet. Talk to you later
I hung up on him. I love the guy, he’s my best friend, but sometimes.. He needs to keep his mouth shut, it gives me a headache!