Status: Hey , there :) I know the name's ridiculous but , this's the best I could come up with .. Anyway , this is my first fanfic on Mibba so .. I hope you like it :D .

Protecting...My Protectors ?!

I've always heard about stories of the supernatural creatures in my childhood from my grams ..
Never thought it was true , though . That was until I was eleven years old . Everything came crashing down on me ...
I met my four BFFs .. But then , lost them , again ..
That was when , I figured out that I have to keep THEM safe . I've to find the others and protect them from what's coming . I've to protect my brother . Even , if it meant that , I'll die ..
Never imagined that , I'll be this kind of person . " What am I ?? " That's the question that , I've been asking myself . Am I a monster ?? That's for me to know and for you to .. find out ...
All I know is that I've to focus on finding them .
But , the question is ..
How'll I do everything without exposing myself ??!!
  1. 1. " First Day In A New Hell Hole "
    " So , we've four warlocks .. I'm really going to enjoy this . "
  2. 2. " Busted .. Almost . "
    " My god .. What if they recognized me ??!! " ... " They didn't .. Nobody can recognize you in that form . "
  3. 3. " No More Secrets "
    " What are you ?? " ... " I'm a balancer .. half vampire , half werewolf and half Salem witch . " ... " I promise . We'll NEVER try to hurt you , Anna . " ... " So , No more secrets , okay ?? " " No more secrets . "