Being the Youngest

Early Mornings

My alarm went off around 5ish.. Time to get up. Today I wasn't really happy about today. It was my first day of school and Im really not looking forward to it. But, why am I up so early? Practice. James's practice.
"What do u want to eat?" My brother came in and asked me.
"Do I even have a choice?" I laughed.
"No." He said turning around and walking out of my room an down the steps to go get my breakfast. My breakfast: cereal and yogurt. Yum.

James was definitely grumpy today from there loss last night to bruins. If there is anything worse its James being grumpy. He is so snappy and gets annoyed with you quickley, that he could just.. He just puts you an everyone in a bad mood. I walked downstairs into the kitchen where James was digging his face into his food. Gosh. He eats like a hog.
"Eat fast." I said sitting down to my cereal. James looked up at me with an annoyed look. I quickly looked away and shut my mouth.
"Where did you get those clothes?" He asked me. I definitely take after Rebecca for style. We both have that kind of vintage look. Forever21 kinda stuff.
"Me and beck got it." I said.
"Okay, I will be in the car. Grab your back pack and meet me in the car. Make it quick, I have to be at the rink soon."
Well isn't my brother a happy camper. No.

I turned up the music slightly to make it just loud enough so my brother couldn't hear me sing. Nothing worse then that.
"God, it has to be so loud!" He said turning it down so I could barely hear it. Plus it was my favorite songs. Thanks James.
"I like that song." I said looking down at my phone.
"Cam.. It's 5:30 in the morning?!" He said staring me down. I smiled at his reaction which made him a little angrier. But he started laughing to.

"Sup Cam." I heard Beau say across the room.
"Sup bestie," I said back to him running over and giving him a hug. These guys are like family. It's honestly the best life I could have.
"Woah, no me." Geno said putting his hands on his hips standing at his locker... I had to run over and give him a hug too.
"Ready school?" He aske me.
"Don't even bring it up." I said sitting down in James's locker.
James came through the door right after I say down with his gear in and ready to go in the ice. Everyone was sitting at their locker ready to go, but "I made" James late so he was kinda rushing. One by one they went out on the ice.

I sat at console on my phone. instagram to be exact. Rebecca posted a picture of her, James, Pete, Nick, Mike, and me on the tige in the summer up at the cottage. She commented "missing my family. Especially Cam. #wheredidugo" I commented back a sad face, "miss u to beck:(" I hit the send button. Since I was on Instagram I decided to post of pic of the practice. I got a picture of beau and James goofing off. It was a good one. Second after second I started getting likes. And comments.

The boys started getting off the ice and coming into the locker room. I saw James walk in and give me a smile. It was one of those smiles that were to tick me off. Yep. He ticked me off alright. It was time to go to school.