Status: Active.

Caught like a Fly

Chapter 3

My eyes flutter open slowly and it takes me a couple of moments to realise that I'm laying in someone's lap with my face right by their crotch. I quickly sit up and my cheeks turn a dark shade of pink.

"You sure that you wanna move? I'd say that you looked pretty comfy down there." Ron jokes while fucking up my hair. I blush a deeper shade of pink and punch him in the shoulder while flattening down my hair.

"Dick." I mutter while stretching.

"I'm starting to think that you have a thing for it." He chuckles. Oh you have no idea. I give him a little glare before standing up and yawning, nobody needs to know about Ronnie.

"Where is everybody?" I ask while grimacing after my back pops. Ron gets up too and points to the front. I nod and quietly move out from the back with him following, smiling lightly as we hear quiet snores from Ryan's bunk.

When we get to the front Ronnie is making coffee while Derek is tuning his guitar. I jump down next to Derek and give him a one armed hug as a hello before suddenly concentrates on my nails as Ronnie walks over and takes a seat next to Ron.

They start up a conversation between themselves so I pull out my phone and start scrolling through Twitter. I end up chatting to a few fans who are excited for the tour, a small smile forming on my lips. We have such amazing fans.

I'm interrupted as my stomach lets out a loud growl. Everybody looks over at me and I blush a little before getting up and opening a few of the cupboards. I search around until stumbling upon some chocolate stashed at the back. I close the cupboard and jump back down next to Derek before starting to munch on the food.

I whip out my phone again and click on a video that a fan sent me. I quickly start laughing as I watch a dog run full speed into a door. But with the chocolate still in my mouth I start to choke a little.

"Jacks, you alright?" Ronnie asks while sitting up a little. I shake my head and start coughing louder while my eyes water. Derek sets his guitar down and rubs my back while Ron is running into the bunk area and shouting at Ryan to wake up.

Ronnie gets up and quickly gets me some water. I take a big gulp but this just makes the situation worse as the chocolate gets stuck even further down my throat. The water starts coming back up so I run to the sink and spit it out.

Two arms wrap around my waist and start to pull me back into them, making me gag a little. They do it multiple times until the chocolate rises again and I cough it up violently in the sink. I cough a little more and lean back into whoever just saved my ass. I look up at Ryan and thank him, which hurt like a bitch.

Ronnie grabs my arm and pulls me into a tight hug. I relax slightly and hide my face in his shoulder while calming my breathing down.

"You alright Jacky?" He whispers into my ear, I blush a little and nod while pulling away.

"Well. I'm going to sleep again." Ryan mutters while stumbling back to the bunks. I giggle lightly and let myself be pulled over to the couch by Ron, who looks kinda shocked.

I'm never going near chocolate again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever and is a little shitty.