Status: Active.

Caught like a Fly

Chapter 4

Okay that was a lie, I was finishing off the chocolate about half an hour later. It's chocolate, what can I say?

It's not like I could eat it in peace though, Ronnie was watching me like a hawk. I found it kinda cute, but obviously I didn't express this opinion.

Another hour or two was just all of us watching TV until Ryan came stumbling back out. He slumps down next to Derek and rubs his eyes, before switching over the channel. We all complain and throw random shit at him, wanting him to turn back to The Big Bang Theory.

"Go fuck yourselves, you've had two hours to watch this." He yawns while scratching his head. I sigh before getting up and wondering back into the bunks, I grab my laptop from my bag and climb into my bunk.

I end up watching random YouTube videos in hope of entertainment. I start to loose interest after half an hour though, so I close the laptop and slide out of my bunk. Only to collide with someone else.

I yelp and fall backwards, clenching my eyes shut and readying myself for the pain. But someone yanks me up, a little too forcefully as I hit their chest.

"It's just not your day is it Jacks?" I immediately start to blush at his voice, God damn.

"I-I suppose not." I stutter while pulling away from him and hiding behind my hair.

"You look a little flustered Jacks, has someone been enjoying themselves in there." He motions to my bunk while grinning. It takes me a second but I soon realise what he means, making the blush even worse.

"What! No! I was just-"

"I don't want to know the details." I make a small whining noise and hit him on the shoulder.

"Asshole." I mutter while glaring at him. He smirks and gives me a wink before brushing past me to walk into the back.

I lean back against the bunks and put my hands over my face. He's killing me here, I won't last 9 days let alone 9 months. It's not like I can avoid him either, I'm stuck in a relatively small bus with him.

Sighing I check the time, 4:15. We should be arriving at the first venue soon, which brings a little smile to my face. The thought of playing on that stage with fans screaming our names always brightens my day. I'm also very happy about getting off the bus, it's already starting to stink and there is only so much I can take before I end up pouncing on Ronnie.

I straighten up and walk into the back to find Ronnie and Derek playing video games. I plop down next to Derek and begin to watch the game, but I always seem to find myself looking at Ronnie.

This is going to be a painful tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
:3