Status: Oneshot.

Welcome Home.

1/1

Kaity ran down the stairs quickly, sliding across the kitchen floor to the stove and taking out the special dinner she made. She placed the food on two separate plates and placed them on the counter. After picking up the lighter, she carried the plates out to the deck and placed each plate on the table before grabbing a lighter and lighting the candles on the table.

She took in the sights around her, the backyard was dimly lit by the stars, moon, and the few candles placed around them. She knew it was a little backwards from the way these things usually went, but she needed Brian to know that she wanted him, he'd been gone for far too long.

After making sure she had everything set up, she checked the time, Brian would be home in ten minutes. Booking it up the stairs, Kaity made it to their room and pulled out the brand new bag she got from Spencer's. Pulling on the lingerie she bought and pulling her dark purple strapless dress on, she turned in a slow circle in front of the mirror to see herself.

Hearing the front door open, she walked to the stairs and smiled, seeing Brian at the door, "Kat? I'm home." He called out, she walked down the stairs and smiled brightly when she felt his strong arms pull her close.

Kaity smiled up at him, "I missed you, so much."

Brian leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, "Not nearly as much as I missed you, my little kitty cat."

Whenever Brian used that nickname, Kaity felt butterflies erupt in her stomach. He could make her knees weak just by looking at her a certain way. There had always been a special spark between Brian and Kaity and Kaity never wanted that to change, she never wanted their life to get boring.

Kaity looked up at Brian, "I made us dinner."

A chuckle left Brian's lips as he kissed her once more, "Well, I hate to ruin the meal you worked so hard on, but there is only one thing I want at this very moment and it isn't anything you could make for dinner." He picked her up in his arms and carried her to their bedroom.

A soft giggle escaped Kaity's lips as he carried her to their room, she kissed and nipped at his neck as Brian placed her on the bed. He crawled onto the end of the bed and pushed her dress up her body, hooking his fingers in the sides of her panties and pulling them down before tossing them to the floor.

Brian smirked, unzipping the back of her dress and pulling it off her body, he started kissing at her neck before slowly making his way down to her chest. He unhooked her bra and tossed to the floor near her panties before his mouth attached to her nipple, flicking his tongue across it.

Kaity moaned softly, tangling her fingers in Brian's hair when she felt his tongue on her nipple and then felt his fingers rolling her other nipple between his thumb and finger. She could feel his hard-on pressing against her thigh and it just seemed to turn her on all the more. She started tugging at the bottom of Brian's shirt, "Off."

He nodded, quickly pulling his shirt off and throwing it to the side, Kaity quickly moved and unbuttoned his jeans, "These too."

Brian chuckled, getting off the bed and taking his jeans off, along with his boxers. Once he sat down on the bed, Kaity got on her knees in front of him causing him to smirk, she loved the way he looked at her, tonight was about making up for lost time, it wasn't about anything more than lust.

Taking Brian's cock in her hand she stroked him for a few moments before slowly taking him in her mouth. Starting off with his tip, she licked and sucked on it before taking a little more, taking as much as she could before she started gagging. Kaity used her free hand to stroke what she couldn't fit in her mouth.

Kaity felt his fingers tangle in her hair, Brian's hips instantly started to move a little faster, fucking her mouth. She just closed her eyes and let her throat relax, as she started to deep-throat him, he moved one of his hand and smacked her cheek, "Eyes open." Brian told her, he wanted to have her look him in the eyes.

She could tell he was getting close, before he released, Brian quickly pulled out of her mouth and pushed her down on the bed, not wasting any time as he pushed into her. Kaity gasped, her nails digging into his back as he moved slowly.

Brian smirked slightly when he felt Kaity move so she was on top of him, he closed his eyes as he felt her lips pressing against his neck. His eyes shot open when he felt cool metal on his wrists, tugging at the handcuffs that Kaity had placed on him, "What do you think you're doing?"

Kaity giggled softly, "I'm taking control, for now anyways." She was working her hips in a slow motion, knowing that she would be testing Brian's patience. Her entire plan was to get him riled up and then let him take over.

Pressing her lips along his neck gently and once in awhile letting her teeth graze over his neck. She could hear him pulling against the handcuffs causing her to smirk against his skin. A soft gasp escaped her lips as she felt his hips snap up and bury himself deeper inside of her.

"Kaity, take the handcuffs off, I wanna feel you." Brian begged her, looking into her eyes.

Shaking her head, Kaity looked down at him, "This is a punishment, I was left without you for months and now, I'm gonna take all the time I want." She said softly, slowing down the movement of their hips and taking control back from Brian again.

Everything was going perfectly for her, she loved the fact that she was taking control from Brian and for the first time in a long time they were taking things at a slow pace and enjoying it. She loved being able to feel Brian deep inside of her.

There was nothing that would change the way she felt, it'd been so long since they had taken their time together and not rushed through it, it felt like an entire new thing and she wanted them to be close like they had been when they first got together.

After only a few moments, it was obvious to Kaity that Brian wasn't going to last much longer. She reached behind him and let his hands free. Kaity barely had any time to react before Brian had her pinned to the bed and pressed his lip against hers roughly.

She gasped, moaning loudly as Brian's hips seemed to be moving so fast that they blurred. She dug her nails into his back, screaming his name when she felt herself tighten around him and the feeling just seemed to be enhanced with every one of his movements. It wasn't long after when Brian released inside of her and pressed his lips to hers.

Cuddling into his side, Kaity let her head rest on his sweat soaked chest, "You know," She picked her head up off his chest and looked up at him, "I love how sexy you look with your chest all covered in sweat."

Brian chuckled softly, pressing his lips to her forehead, "I love how you look covered in sweat in general, now get some sleep, kitty cat."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that's about it...