Cause No One Is Perfect

Time It's A Strange Thing

In my life I've learned that planes are a great place to think. There is not much else on a plane that you can do productively especially when you are on a plane alone. I sat there slouching with my head in my hands. This day of all days I had a lot to think about. I finally hit as low as I could hit. So drunk that I slept with my sister-in-law. On top of that my sister is going to be pissed at me for not coming to her wedding day part two and I'll apologize. I didn't want to put myself through that torture. I couldn't even face my family before I left. I just called and gave an excuse. Then jumped on our plane and started home. I'm the sort of person who just digs this hole deeper in deeper. I need a miracle or an angel. With that word I smiled. Angel. Evangeline. She is the best friend I could ever have outside of my brothers. She understands me in ways I don't even want to understand. I remember when we first met. She was sitting alone and I went and sat at her table because she was a pretty girl sitting alone who wouldn't take that opportunity. I said hello and she looked at me and smiled. She said 'Emma, said you were hot, but she didn't tell me you were Joe Jonas for heaven's sake.' I looked confused I guess because then she added. 'Oh you must not have been my blind date.' I shook my head no and added. 'I could be if you want me too. You been waiting for while.' She laughed. 'Meh, I wasn't interested in dating anyway, but if your looking for a super cool friend then I'm in.' I shrugged and waited. 'Well then, I'm Evangeline and I am going to be your new best friend.' She did exactly what she said and she found her way into a nice warm spot in my heart. I took a sip out of my water bottle and sat back in my seat. I loved how she could always make my day. She was no doubt the silliest person I knew. She always knew exactly what to say to make me laugh. She had this way of getting me to do things. Like be a nude model for her. I regretted that after the fact, but it was sort of fun. I didn't let her take pictures of the goods though. Kept those covered in front of the camera. Not that she'd want pictures of that. She just kept me around for my body. She also liked annoying me and I can't say that I'd trade that for the world. She could annoy me for the rest of my life and I'd be the happiest man in the world. Then the truth of the matter hit me. She had found a way into my heart and not just a little part. A huge chunk. I was in love with her. Not just I love her, but I'm in love with her. She was sneaky, the way that I didn't even know what was happening until it was way past too late. Like months too late. Now I had to make up that time. I had to fix all the things during that time that could hurt her. I had to make things right. I couldn't go on like this any longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 Kelsey