I Am Lost Without You Here...

Chapter 2

*Brandon's POV*

This was it. Today was the day. Brandon had been practicing all week leading up to the day of try-outs. He worked hard, harder than ever. All week, day and night was drumming and practicing every MIW song he knew. Two sleepless nights and five police calls later, he finally had gotten it down.

Brandon packed up his lucky sticks, gripping one tightly in the hand that read 'drum' on the knuckle, hald of his 'drum hard' tattoo. He slipped the stick into his bag and walked out into the cold april air, his bag slung around his tattoo'd shoulder. He smiled slightly as he looked around, trudging along to the building where the try-outs were held. Upon arriving, Brandon looked around at the many faces sitting there, surprised at the amount of people actually there. He expected only two or three people to be there, seeing as he had to pull alot of strings in order to get a chance.

After a pain-staking hour and a half of waiting, he was finally called in. Quickly and eagerly standing up, brandon walked into the room, seeing the five remaining members of Motionless in White sitting there, watching. Brandon would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. Seeing the soft daring smile of the singer, brandon let out a nervous chuckle. Once the singer had asked him the question, he opened his mouth to speak, only to be cut off by Ricky.

"I-I can answer again..." Brandon mumbled a bit, clearing his throat. "I actually have alot of time right now, I don't have a job so thats not something that holds me back..." He answered, biting down on his lip lightly.

"Nervous?" He heard what sounded like Ryan ask him. He looked up at the male, shaking his head lightly. Ryan nodded; giving him a look of 'i know you're lying.'

The band members had asked him to show them what they wanted to see. Brandon gave a gentle nod and reached in his bag to pull out his lucky sticks. Walking behind the double bass drum set, brandon sat down on the small, padded stool and placed his feet on the pedals; asking what song.

"America." Josh called out. Brandon nodded a bit, looking down at the set and beginning to play.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for not updating. First, the person that helped me write the first chapter, i forgot who that was so i couldn't ask them to help with the second chapter and second, I had things to take care of. I'm going to try to update weekly if not monthly, but i will update.