Time For Miracles

Time For Miracles

"-Tell me again why am I doing this? Considering I have so many bad memories from that God awful city?"
"-You seriously need to grow the fuck up Danni. I love you and all but you seriously are stupidly childish. For the millionth time, Jordan did not cheat on you with his ex. In fact he was nowhere near her."
"-And again how do you know that?"
"-Because I know Jordan. He loves you more than anything is this stupid ass, crazy world. Why would he do that?"
"-Because he can't keep his dick in his pants." she stated and I nearly shouted: you crazy bitch, he was with me buying an engagement ring. But I kept my mouth shut as I promised to Jordan and gave her a "you are sadly mistaken and you might regret this later" look.
All the way to Liverpool she didn't said a word, not that I minded cause I needed a clear head to plot. I couldn't resist and I called Martin Kelly, one of Jordan's best mates, and came up with a plan to get the 2 idiots back together.
Now Danni doesn't know about my job much, she became this depressed and "I don't give a shit" kinda girl.
"You sure this is gonna work?" I texted Martin.
"It has to. All we have to do is get them in a room and lock them there."
"Sounds easy but I have a feeling it's not gonna be that easy."
"I have a few more lads on board so they will help."
Trust Martin not to tell anyone. He can't really keep it to himself but then again it might be a good idea to have a few more people knowing and willing to help.
After we got to the hotel Danni said she needed sleep so went she went to back. I took a taxi and went to Melwood.
"-So Spence, working with us." Stevie said cheekily.
"-Well since you are naughty someone has to help you out."
"-She's got a point lads." Brendan said laughing.
"-Be we are good boys." Martin said.
"-Sure you are, that haircut says it all."
"-Hey what's wrong with my hair."
"-You look like a mop."
The rest of the team started laughing while Martin looked like he was told that Santa does not exist.
The following day the team had a function and since I was officially part of the team, well I had to go as well. I dragged Danni with me without telling her a thing.
Her face dropped when she realized where I was working and where I took her.
"-How could you do this to me?"
"-Shut up and move." I said dragging her by the elbow.
Next to the dining room there was a small conference room so I pushed her in and locked the door.
"-Scream all you want but you are not getting out till everything is fixed." I said and I saw Martin dragging Jordan.
"-Take your hand of me. Oh hi Spence." He managed to say before Martin and I pushed him in the conference room.
We locked the door and smirked. This will be good.
***Danni's P.O.V***
I can't believe she did this to me. She was supposed to be my best friend. I'm gonna cut that bitch and send tiny pieces to her mother daily.
"-What the fuck man." I heard Jordan saying and when I looked up I saw him being pushed in the room by Martin and Spencer.
He turned around looking angry but when he saw me his eyes became the size of the plates.
"-So what is this suppose to mean?" he asked confused. I shrugged then said:
"-Their way of helping us, I guess."
He didn't said a thing, just sat down and started at the floor for what it seemed an eternity.
I took this chance to analyze him.
He looked pale, tired and like he lost some weight. I guess I wasn't the only who took this badly. Was it Spence right? One way to find out I guess.
"-Jord, can I ask something?"
He looked up and shrugged.
"-What did really happened that day?"
"-I told you I didn't cheated. I would never do such thing."
"-Ok but Rebecca."
"-Oh give me a break with Rebecca. She's jealous I didn't married her and when she found out I was about to ask you to marry me she pulled this shit." he said really angry and this time my eyes were the size of plates.
"-What do you mean?" I asked still in shock. He realized what he said and he literary facepalmed. I giggled and said:
"-So?"
"-I guess since I said that I better explain. The day when hell unleashed I was with Spence buying an engagement ring."
"-That cow."
"-I beg your pardon."
"-Why didn't she told me?"
"-Because I told her not to. What was the point. We had broken up."
"-I'm an idiot, aren't I?"
"-Not an idiot but close." he joked.
"-And you could have said something."
"-When? You never gave me a chance."
He was right, I never did.
"-I'm sorry for not giving you a chance to explain. I guess I'm so used with being cheated on that I don't really know how to act."
"-I should have insisted but my ego got in the way. I'm sorry too."
"-Now that all's good. What we gonna do about this situation?"
"-Wait till they let us out?"
"-Do you think that's gonna be soon? I tortured Spence with my depressive ways." I said laughing.
"-And I did it with Martin."
"-I guess we'll be here for a while." I sighed.
"-I know a way to make time go by faster."
My forehead creased into a frown, but he gave me no time to react, bending over to kiss me, his mouth so familiar, so delicious, so tender on mine. Giving in, I reached up to tangle my hands in his hair, losing myself in the pleasure of his kiss. He never kissed hard, but always with a tender gentleness that somehow contained within it an almost overwhelming passion, and the effect was as intoxicating as I remembered.
I guess this was my time for miracles.