Wet Dreams Are the Best Dreams

Chapter 12

“You’ve been staring at the remote for five minutes. It’s not going to move”
Jack tore his eyes from the remote to Alex. “Patience my friend, patience.”
Alex giggled and picked up a pillow from the floor next to him. He threw it at Jack, who skillfully dodged it. Alex started clapping his hands but didn’t make it through the third clap until Jack threw the pillow back at him, hitting Alex straight in the face.
“Ouch” Alex rubbed his forehead. “So aggressive”
Jack rolled his eyes and stood up to grab the remote lying in front of the TV. He zapped through a few channels before he turned the TV off. “Let’s do something else”
Alex leaned back against the couch behind him. “Like what?”
Jack scanned the room for a second before his eyes stopped at the closed laptop on the coffee table. He smiled. “Document this.”
Alex raised his eyebrows and followed jack with his gaze as he walked across the living room towards the laptop. He picked it up and turned to Alex, who was still sitting awkwardly on the floor. He signaled for him to stand up. “The lighting’s shit in here. Let’s go to the kitchen instead.”
Alex furrowed his brows in confusion and stood up to follow his sort of boyfriend into the kitchen. Jack placed the laptop on the kitchen table and sat down in front of it. He patted the seat next to him, Alex sat down. Jack opened the laptop and went to the webcam application.
“Oh, pictures! Wait, let me just grab my hoodie.” Alex reached for a black hoodie draped over a chair and put it on. Jack smiled and pecked his lips.
___________________________________________
“This one’s cute” Jack pointed at the screen. It was a photo of Jack leaning on Alex.
Alex sighed “I look high.”
Jack rolled his eyes and saved the picture to his phone. “I don’t care. I like it.”
Alex frowned, but not genuinely. He was euphoric. Jack had saved photos of them on his phone “to look at when the loneliness kicks in”. The photos made their relationship feel real, like a proof of some sort.
“You’re really photogenic.”
Alex chuckled. Yeah right. “My blinding personality is hiding the fact that I am in reality very un-photogenic and mediocre looking.”
Jack gave him a lopsided grin and shook his head. “You have a blinding everything, and don’t you dare say anything else.”
Jack closed the space between them. He grabbed Alex’ face with both his hands and pressed their lips together. Alex grabbed Jack’s shirt and pulled their bodies closer, he felt Jack tangle his fingers in his hair. The kiss deepened and Alex felt something within him tingle. He smiled against Jack’s wet lips and stood up, dragging Jack with him. They stumbled into the living room, not taking their eyes off of each other for a second. Alex put a hand on Jack’s chest and pushed him down on the couch. Jack raised his eyebrows. Alex responded by straddling Jack’s lap and locking his hands behind Jack’s neck. Jack looked up at him with hungry, lust filled eyes. Alex bit his lip and bent down to kiss the corner of Jack mouth. He heard Jack whimper as he placed a trail of sloppy kisses down his jaw to the edge of his collarbone.
Jack groaned “Such a tease.”
Alex chuckled against his salty skin. He released the grip from behind Jack’s neck and let his hands slide down Jack’s chest, down to the edge of his trousers. He fingered on the belt while looking Jack straight in the eyes.
Suddenly he heard the front door creak open. “Alex! I’m home!”
Jack froze from underneath him. Alex felt his hearth thump loudly in his chest as he glanced at the clock and saw that it was nowhere near the time his mom was supposed to be home. He quickly climbed off Jack and stood up. He signaled for Jack to be quiet and went out to the hallway where his mom was hanging her coat.
“You’re home early.”
She turned around and smiled at him. “Yeah, we decided not to travel so far.”
“Oh” Alex scratched the back of his head. He was in so much trouble.
“Alex? Who’s coat is this?” She pointed towards Jack’s black leather jacket.
Alex looked around the room for ways to escape but with no luck. Just as he was about to open his mouth and say something stupid, Jack appeared in the doorway. He threw an arm around Alex and smiled.
“It’s mine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
http://i.imgur.com/VkhtHNY.png

I've been seriosuly busy with procrastinating, sorry. And this chapter is really short, sorry again.