Wet Dreams Are the Best Dreams

Chapter 17

"I miss you, come back."
"Babe, it's only been two days. You went months without me just fine before I came here."
"You can't miss someone you've never met."
"True."
Alex frowned. "Will it always be like this? Like, It's only been 48 hours and I already want to fling myself off a cliff."
He heard Jack chuckle on the other end of the line. "So dramatic."
Alex groaned in response.
"If you flung yourself off a cliff it would make me very upset so please, try not to." Jack was quiet for a moment. "It will probably be easier with time. I guess you sort of get used to the distance."
Alex didn't want to get used to the distance. He didn't want to get used to missing Jack. He wanted Jack around all the time.
"This sucks."
Jack agreed.

____________

Alex sat down next to Vic and dug through his bag to get his algebra II book. He grabbed it and threw it on the desk aggressively. Vic gave him a confused look. Alex took his pen and sharpened it as loudly and violent as he could.
"Dude"
Alex made the most angry face he could manage. "I'm angry."
Vic nodded and stared at the shrinking pen in Alex' hand. "Yeah I can see that. No reason to abuse a perfectly good pen like that though. Stop."
Alex stopped and put down the pen. "Are you not gonna ask me why I'm angry? Did I sacrifice this beautiful pen for nothing?"
Vic shook his head at him. "There's something very wrong with you." He sighed. "Why are you angry?"
Alex lowered his voice. "Jack is on tour and I won't get to see him for like a week and when I finally do get to see him it's only for so long because he lives in motherfucking America. And also, I have the coolest and most awesome boyfriend in the whole world and I can't tell a freaking soul about it."
Vic put a hand on his shoulder. "Wow, your life really sucks. Dating your celebrity crush must be so hard."
Alex ignored his comment. "I just want a normal relationship."
Vic opened his book on the page that was written on the board. "You will never be able to have that with Jack, and you know that very well. You have to decide what's more important. Is having a 'normal' relationship more important than Jack?"
Alex sighed. He hated when Vic brought logic into Alex' whining. "No"
Vic smiled. "There you go"
"Fuentes, Is there something you want to share with the class?" Mrs Jones stared at them.
Vic shot Alex an angry look before opening his mouth. "No, ma'am."
Mrs Jones smiled and went back to teaching the class. Alex giggled, Vic looked at him with thoughts of homicide showing in his eyes.
Halfway through class, Alex decided to check his twitter feed. The first thing he saw was a YouTube link that Jack had tweeted. Alex put his phone on silent and clicked the link. It directed him to Blink 182's song "I Miss You". He felt butterflies in his stomach. With a stupid grin on his face he made his own tweet with a link to "I'm Lost Without You". They were going to be a Blink 182 couple now, it was decided.
From the back of the room he heard a heavy sigh, he turned around and saw Hayley on her phone. She looked up and met his eyes. Alex raised his eyebrows. She mouthed "Disgustingly cute" and pointed unenthusiastically to her phone. Alex turned around again and checked his phone. She had favorited their tweets. He gave her one last look and smiled. She rolled her eyes and went back to scrolling through twitter.

____________

Alex sat eating lunch in the cafeteria with Vic, Hayley and two of her friends. One of them, Alex was pretty sure her name was Angie, opened her mouth.
"I think Jack Barakat has a new girlfriend."
Alex froze and directed his attention to the girl speaking. "Huh?"
Hayley played it cool. "What makes you think that?"
She shrugged. "He's been tweeting weird things lately. Just this morning he tweeted a link to that Blink song."
Alex played around with his food. "I Miss You"
She smiled at him. "Yeah! That one."
Vic chipped in. "Maybe he just liked the song and wanted to share?"
The other girl looked unimpressed. "You share unknown or new stuff. Not old songs with like 50 million views on YouTube."
Hayley raised her eyebrows. "I doubt it has 50 million views."
The girl unlocked her phone and went to YouTube. She grinned and shoved her phone in Hayley's face. "65 million."
Hayley flipped her hair. "Told ya, not 50 million."
The girl's face fell. "No, you said it like 50 million was too much. I won this."
Hayley took a bite out of her sandwich. "I never said 'I doubt it has more than 50 million views.' I said 'I doubt it has 50 million views.' It didn't have 50 million views, I win."
Alex sat back in his chair and watched the two of them argue. Hayley was put evil, it was amazing. He sent Jack a text.
-"Rumor has it that Jack Barakat has a new girlfriend!"-
A few seconds later he got a reply.
-"Yes, I have new girlfriend. She's 17, British, and has a dick."-
Alex smiled at his phone .
-"You have such a way with words."-
Two minutes later his phone buzzed.
-"Your ass is great, pancake."-
-"You're weird."-
-"You like it."-
He couldn't argue with that.

____________

-"Let's sext"-
Alex choked a bit on the coke he was drinking. He was sitting in the living room next to his mom watching The Apprentice. He awkwardly excused himself to his room. He locked the door and laid down on his bed.
-"How do you even do that?"-
A few moments later he received banana and peaches emojis. Alex giggled and replied with an eggplant.
His phone rang. He answered it.
"An eggplant, kinky."
He blushed. "Fuck off"
He could hear Jack grin. "What are you wearing?"
"Clothes."
"What kind of clothes?"
Alex looked down. "Sweatpants and a t-shirt."
Jack sighed. "You suck at this."
Alex felt offended. "Okay, I'm gonna try harder. Get it? Harder."
"You're hilarious Alex."
Alex put down his phone for a few seconds and took off his pants. He pressed the phone to his ear again with a proud smile. "There, I'm not wearing any pants, and the shirt I'm wearing is yours so it probably has your sweat on it. That's sexy right?"
Jack chuckled. "Very sexy."
Alex fingered on the hem of the white t-shirt. "Now what?"
"Now you remove the rest of your clothes." Jack's voice changed. It was smooth, low and dark.
He took off Jack's t-shirt. "I took off the t-shirt."
"Keep going baby."
Alex slowly removed his underwear.
"I'm naked."
Alex heard a zipper being pulled down from the other end of the line.
Jack continued. "Touch yourself for me."
Alex started stroking his now hard length. He gave out a low moan.
"Just like that. Keep going."
Alex closed his eyes and started moving faster.
"I want you here."
"Soon, baby."
He continued stroking himself until he felt a warmth spread in his stomach. He was gonna come. He heard Jack's breath speed up. He wasn't the only one.
Alex whimpered as he spilled all over his stomach. Jack moaned and Alex could hear him finish on the other end of the line. They were quiet for a few moments, taking time to breathe. Alex felt himself go red. He couldn't believe that had just happened.
"I feel so dirty."
Jack laughed. "Dating me is dirty work."
"Did you just"
"Yes, yes I did."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex' tumblr: www.iliveforalltimelow.tumblr.com

Idk