Status: Love Grown ups? Check this out!

After All This Time I'm Still Into You

I do not own Any Grown Ups characters
I own my oc

In 1978, five 12-year-olds win a CYO basketball championship. Marcus Higgins, and the Coache's daughter, little buzz, started dating after winning the tournament. 4 Years past, they were still together, but Marcus' drinking problem had gone to a new low. She dumped him and that was it....Thirty years later, they gather with their families for their coach's funeral and a weekend at a house on a lake where they used to party. By now, each is a grownup with problems and challenges: Marcus is alone, and drinks too much but when Jess comes back into his life, he quickly puts the bottle down to right the wrongs that he did as a teen while trying to mend Jess' broken heart from the loss of her father and their coach. Rob, with three daughters he rarely sees, is always deeply in love until he turns on his next ex-wife. Eric is overweight and out of work. Kurt is a househusband, henpecked by wife and mother-in-law. Lenny is a successful Hollywood agent married to a fashion designer; their kids take privilege for granted. Can the outdoors help these grownups rediscover connections or is this chaos in the making?
  1. Prologue
    Info + Flashback
  2. Chapter 1
    Forever you will be in my heart...
  3. Chapter 2
    Welcome back to 1978!
  4. Chapter 3
    Get out side!!
  5. chapter 4
    forgive and forget
  6. Chapter5
    spreading the ashes...
  7. chapter 6
    aint it fun?
  8. Chapter 7
    minor R rated
  9. Chapter 8
    ;D mature content!
  10. Chapter 9
    confessions with a surprise twist
  11. Chaper 10
    basketball game with another surprise! (End until I get 2)