Status: Love Grown ups? Check this out!

After All This Time I'm Still Into You

Prologue

Name: Jessica Ferdinando.
Age:33
Looks: shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, fare skin, B-36, and I'm 5'4
Personality: will be revealed in the story.
Info: the year was 1978. I loved watching my Dad's, Bob Ferdinando's,team play basketball...but most of all...I loved watching Marcus Higgins...he's part of the team.He's so cute and always sweet to me...I'm friends with all the guys. I met them in the beginning of the school year. Dad had a team meeting one day at home and the first guy to get there...was Higgins... turns out he lived down the road from me. So when he saw me shooting hoops in the drive way him and I started to play, then Lenny, Eric, Kurt, and Robby.My dad was really happy that we were all getting along so well,because I'd be spending most of the time with them. We got really close and I had my own chick friends to hang out with when I needed my own girl time..don't get me wrong, I was a really big tom boy but at the age I was at in 1978, 14 ( the math on the years is REALLY BAD but i have to make it a certain way so I can make the story work sorry guys >__<)I was starting to get into makeup and crushes...so I would hang out with my two best friends, Sally and Deanne.They were cheerleaders,the very few cheerleades who werent mean. They liked me and I liked them. So we would always have sleepovers...and sometimes...we'd catch the boys starring at us through my window, or listening to us through the door...one time..we found Marcus in my closet.We kicked him out though....the guys thought they did some pretty extreme stuff as kids...well we three were just as bad.....

(Flashback) "I dont know guys...this is pretty extreme"Sally said starring down"Come on, we didn't come with Deanne on her family road trip just to see you chicken out"I said laughing. Deanne laughed as Sally looked at me"Okay okay...but can we go together?"Sally asked"Sure"Deanne and I gave eachother a smirk"Lets all close our eyes and jump...1...2..-""THREE!" Deanne pushed Sally and she went flying off the cliff into the deep river.Her screams were heard.Deanne and I looked down to see if she was okay..her head popped up from the water "So who's next?"I asked"I'll go...see ya down there"Deanne said and jumped cheering happily.I looked at the blue skies..it was 4th of July that's why we were going to the extreme today. I smirked and grabbed the red white and blue flag on the flag pole,tied it around my neck like a cape and then ran and jumped"AMERICA!"I yelled.Sally and Deanne watched in shock as I landed into the water..that was about 10 feet down.When I came out I swam to the wooden deck in the middle of the lake and climbed on with the other two while they were nearly peeing them selves from laughing at me"You are one crazy white girl Jess"Deanne said.I laughed"Yeah but I make you guys laugh so it works out"I said smiling.We all lied down on the deck and starred up at the setting sky"I dont wanna go back home tomarrow"Sally said sighing"Neither do I"Deanne said"I do for one reason"I said smiling"What's that?"Sally asked"I miss my Dad.I'm his little buzz.I wonder how the team is doing"I said"You just wonder how Marcus is doing"Deanne laughed"Well you ask about Kurt allll the time"I said smirking"Well Sally likes Eric!"Deanne said"No I dont!He's a total chub!"Sally defended"But he likes you and he's always complimenting you"I said looking at her.She smiled"Yeah..he is a real sweet guy isnt he"She said.I smiled back"They're all crazy guys"I said"Yea well we can hang.We're just as crazy"Deanne said.I laughed"You're right about that"I said as we all sighed and watched the sun go down before we were called by Deanne's parents to come back.......

(flash to another flashback) So school was in again and I was in 8th grade now, I was standing on the side lines watching the guys play as my Dad 'The Buzzer" direct the team...I watched as Lenny took the ball and passed it to Eric.Eric got blocked by one of the opposing team members but at the last minute passed it to Kurt"Come on guys!You got this!"I said smiling at them.I saw Marcus shoot me a smile, making me blush.Kurt passed the ball to Rob,then ran down the court and passed it to Lenny and in the last three seconds,he shot the basketball and scored.My Dad and I cheered loud and I ran to the guys but hugged Marcus"You guys did it!"I said happily.Marcus smiled"Guess your support helped out alittle. I'm really glad you did decide to come"Marcus said as the guys and Dad carried Lenny with the trophie.We were walking behind them slowly when Marcus stopped infront of me"What's wrong?"I asked"I... I was wondering if maybe...you'd want to go out on a..date with me?"Marcus asked.My eyes widened but I smiled"I'd love that Marcus"I said happily"Really?Awesome!"He said and hugged me.I giggled and hugged back.We then heard cheering and saw my Dad was smiling, and the guys were laughing at us...We just walked out holding hands.I looked back at Sally and Deanne and they both smiled giving me a thumbs up
(4 years later) I was a senior now, and I had just graduated...but after recieving my diploma,i was in the hallway of school crying...Marcus..next to me....Marcus and I havent been on the same page lately....he was trying to fix us...but I dont think this was fixable...the problem was Marcus...and his drinking..he showed up to graduation drunk...at our prom..drunk...most of the time now..he was always drunk....and here I was crying.."Jess-""I mean why can't you just STOP?!When's the drinking going to stop?"I said crying.Marcus tried to hug me but I pushed him away"I promise I'll change Jess..for you"Marcus said but I wasnt buying it"NO!You always say that!You'll try harder, you'll change, you'll be better, it's all BULLSHIT!"I yelled and then Lenny and the guys came into the hall..with Dad..."What's going on?"Lenny asked.I glared through tears"Nothing.Because there is nothing here.We're done..."I said"Wait Jess what do you mean we're done!I can fix this!"Marcus tried"No Marcus...you made your choice...and it was the beer...I hope it was worth it..you're not the guy I fell in love with anymore...I hope one day you realize that"I said and walked away with tears down my face...around this time...Eric and Kurt were finally dating Sally and Deanne.They rushed to me and hugged me tightly"Girls night.Now"Deanne said.I nodded and left with Sally and Deanne...

after awhile, I went off to college and bought a house in California.I loved the beaches there.I kept in touch with my dad..even while I was a singer.I got to go all over the world in a plane doing gigs but I always managed to call my dad 3 times a week...one thing lead to another and I was so preoccupied with my job,I stopped calling my Dad for a month...just one month... I havent had a REAL boy friend since...Marcus....I havent called Deanne or Sally in a while either,Sally just had Bean about 4 years ago and Deanne is on the way....but soon..everything in my life is all about to change
♠ ♠ ♠
=3