Status: Active :)

With Me Tonight

ten

The crisp morning wind was starting to wake me up as I jogged down the quiet New York street. I wanted to stay in bed with Norman this morning after he agreed to stay last night, but I made my self get up because I knew I didn't I would lay there all day and skip working.

I decided to go for a quick run to wake up and let me get my thoughts together while Norman stayed all cuddled up in my apartment. I always felt like I could breathe better when I ran, almost feeling free with the wind, so I never mind getting up in the morning for it. But, today my thoughts weren't jumbled up or suffocating, because, well... because I felt like I could breathe again with Norman. Now that he is mine and I am his... I'm excited. And happy.

I had a tough time wiping the smile off my face last night, especially when he was so caring with me and when he agreed to be my date to Gus's wedding. He accepted me, scars, both internally and externally, and he wasn't rushing me into anything. It's not like he would be the one rushing me into anything in the first place because after our steamy moments last night, my attraction to him has only sky rocketed.

I smiled to myself as I rounded the corner back to my apartment, running a little faster to get back to Norman. Something in the corner of my eye made me slow down, though. I looked around me and didn't see anyone or anything else that was taking interest in the tiny little animal.

I pulled out my head phones and start to slowly approach the bush, making my steps slow and careful not to scare the little kitty that was hiding. I crouched down as I got closer, and slowly stuck my hand out, watching the kitty flinch back, but then slowly start to come closer. The poor little guy was shaking and couldn't be more than a month or so old. My heart shattered at the helpless animal, but then swelled when the kitty let out the tiniest meow and stepped towards me.

"I'm not going to hurt you, baby," I said lightly to the shaking animal hesitating to make its way over to me. Who would just leave this cute little baby here? I definitely don't see it's mom anywhere, also.

After a little more of hesitation, the kitty had made it to my out stretched hand and started to inspect me. A smile spread across my face when the little guy decided he liked me, and rubbed its head against my wrist, letting out the tiniest purr.

A gust of wind blew harshly, making my hair whip and the kitty get shoved to the side a little. I giggled at how cute and small it was and, carefully picked it up into my arms. I didn't care if it had rabies or something, I wasn't going to leave this little helpless fur ball out here alone to freeze.

It curled up into my chest with another baby meow, enjoying the warmth of my small jacket. I wrapped my arms around it like it was my tiny baby to keep it warm as I started to walk back, lightly stroking it's fur with my fingers.

I walked into my apartment building and started to make my way up while I watched the little kitty poke it's head out from my protective embrace and look around. Right before I got to my door it looked up at me and my heart instantly melted at the big, dark blue innocent eyes on the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. I opened up my door and saw Norman sitting on a stool, with his elbows leaning on the counter as he scrolled through his phone.

His hair was all fluffed up and messy from sleep, and he was still shirtless, making my heart start to thud. "Norman!" I called out as I shut the door behind me, making him look over with his mesmerizing sleepy blue eyes. "Look," I said softly, turning my gaze down to the little kitty that had hidden back into my arms. I let my fingers pet it's furry head, making him poke it's head out shyly.

"Oh my god," Norman said softly when the kitten's eyes turned and met him, making Norman's heart melt just as much as mine did. I had the biggest smile when I watched Norman make his way over, his eyes goggling at the kitty and his mouth in a lazy smile when he let the kitten rub it's head against his hand. I probably could have just died right there from the cute-ness overload of these two. "Hey little buddy," Norman cooed.

His eyes lit up and he smiled when the kitty responded with a tiny meow and a big yawn. The grin couldn't possibly be wiped off my face while I watched Norman, still adorable from his sleepiness and that on top of him interacting with the little baby kitten in my arms. "I found him all alone hidden in the bushes," I said to Norman, making him look up at me.

"Can we keep him?" Norman asked, sounding like a little boy who had just fallen in love with his new pet. I had already fallen in love and back with the cute ball of goodness in my arms in a matter of seconds, so there was no way I was giving him up. The kitten followed Norman's gaze up to me and the dark blue eyes standing out of it's brown and white stripped fur made my heart melt all over again. This was our little baby kitten.

"What should we name him?" I asked, causing Norman to give me a big smile, showing his sparkling white teeth. I don't think I had anymore heart to melt now. "Kind of looks like a Murphy," okay, yes, I know that one of Norman's rolls in one of his movies was Murphy, I'm not sure which one, but I heard Gus talking about it, and honestly, this kitty just looks like a Murphy.

Norman let out a small chuckle at me and ran his hand down Murphy's fur. "Sounds great, babe," his voice was back to it's charming, raspy sound that made my heart skip a beat, as usual. "Hold on," Norman held up a finger at me to stay still before he reached behind him to the counter to grab his phone. He held up his phone, getting ready to take a picture, and I quickly brought Murphy over to me, burying my face in it a little bit, and smiled big.

When I pulled my face away, Murphy looked up to me and yawned again, stretching his mouth all the way, making me giggle at it and for Norman to snap another picture of us. "Here," I handed Murphy over to Norman after he set his phone down, brushing against his warm skin as I did, once again causing sparks and shivers to come over me. "I'm gona go change."

Norman nodded at me and then was completely distracted by Murphy as soon as I walked towards my bedroom. I heard Norman coo a few more things to Murphy, making me smile and shake my head. How did I get so lucky?

I quickly changed out of my running gear and into some sweats, knowing that I will just have to shower later before I could go back to work. I felt surprisingly comfortable being around Norman in sweats and no make up what-so-ever... Not even self conscious one bit, which I thought was fantastic. I would though have to make sure I looked nice for him on some occasions, just so I don't seem like a total bum.

When I walked back out I saw Norman in my living room with Murphy on his shoulder, nuzzled into his neck and wrapped up in a small blanket, asleep. Norman smiled at me when he saw me and I happily returned it before going into the kitchen and brewing up some coffee. I poured some into two mugs and then brought them out to Norman, handing him one and then slouching down onto the couch next to him.

He locked his phone, putting it down next to him and as he did I heard my own beep at me. Norman just sipped his coffee, trying not to wake Murphy, with a sly smirk as I opened up my twitter notification.

"@bigbaldhead: babeandkitten @babybellecheese"

With his tweet there was the picture of me smiling into Murphy's fur attached. I smiled at it and Norman's usual silly writing with no spaces and saw that there was already a hundred comments and replies on the photo. Most of them were either people wondering who I am and if Norman and I were dating, or how cute the kitty was.

I also noticed how I had just gained a ton of followers and notifications from Norman tweeting my twitter name. I shook my head at the funny situation, twitter is so weird.

I pocketed my phone again and reached for the remote to the TV, turning it on. "I wonder if one of your movies will be on," I teased him, but honestly was curious. I was so interested and really wanted to see him acting and doing something he loved. "Are you filming anything new right now?" I turned and asked him, letting my curiosity get the best of me as I sipped my coffee.

"Not at the moment, but in a few months I head down to Georgia to film season 2 for a TV show I'm doing," he talked with his hands, but was carefully doing so not to nudge Murphy.

"Georgia? That's awesome. What's the show about?" I asked, it was so cool that Norman was actually famous. It was something to get used to, but cool.

He smirked at me, "It's a show on AMC called The Walking Dead."

"AMC?" That is like a big deal channel. "Zombies?"

Norman smirked again at my excitement and nodded, "yeah."

I looked over at the TV, shaking my head and smiling. "Wow. Do you take pictures of the zombies and stuff for your photography?" I know Norman was artistic in more ways than one, and it was so amazing to see and hear about the things he enjoys doing. Norman and acting is one side of him, but photography is another side of him. It was the non famous, non actor side.

Norman would never be "that famous guy" to me. He would always just be that dorky, love able Norman, so I appreciated and loved that side of him just as much as the other.

He smiled again at me and started going off talking about his photography and the zombies with so much passion. We laughed at some of the stories he told and I also just watched and listened to him talk with his hands, his eyes glowing and mouth pointed up in a smile as he went on. I could sit here and listen to him happily talk forever, but he was cut short when his phone went off.

He sighed, "I gotta go pick up Mingus from his friends house," he looked over to me. "Wana come?"

I giggled a little and grabbed his almost full coffee cup from him and stood up. "I have to get to work soon, it's my weekend for the store," I went into the kitchen and pulled out a travel coffee cup, pouring Normans untouched coffee into it while he grabbed his shirt and other things. "Plus, you can never have enough father son time," I handed Norman the travel coffee mug and he grabbed it with the hand that wasn't holding Murphy. I would never want to get in the way of Norman spending time with his son. Mingus came first, and especially now that I know Norman probably travels a lot for filming.

Norman smiled at me, raising his eyebrows at the coffee mug, obviously enjoying the gesture. He looked back up at me and his bright eyes sent that familiar shiver down my spine right before he took a stride over and let his lips connect with mine as just another reminder that this was real.

I would never get used to kissing this man. I will never get used to the tingle that his soft lips send down me, or just how sweet and passionate he could be. Our lips caressed each other and I let my hands rest on his now shirt-covered chest as my heart started to thud in my own chest. My head was just about to start spinning again when we broke away and Norman had that heart crushing smirk on his face. "Thanks, babe," he said, signalling to the coffee.

I smiled at him as Murphy started to meow in the palm of his hand. "I have some cat food and stuff at home for Eye, so I can give'em some," he shrugged, "maybe Eye can make a friend."

I rolled my eyes at him and he quickly kissed me one more time before heading towards the door. "I'll text ya later, hun." Those little nick names are going to be the end of me.

"Okay, but if I don't answer it's because I'm at work and I've already gotten caught by a customer on my phone once and don't plan on that happening again. Can't make myself look bad."

Norman chuckled at me before we said our final goodbyes and I shut the door behind him, with a sigh. I still had a smile plastered on my face and my heart was pumping contently. Sure, there was always the fear that I would lose Norman, but he's here now and I'm going to fucking enjoy it, which is absolutely not a problem. I'm falling for Norman harder than I ever had now that I'm not scared anymore. I'm excited.

*

"Is that a boob pillow?!" I laughed out loud as I threw my bag onto Norman's counter. I just got back from work and Norman convinced me to come over and hang out with him, Mingus, and his good friend Sean who was also an actor. I had already met both Sean and Mingus before on separate occasions, and luckily neither seemed to dislike me, actually quite the opposite, so I didn't mind hanging with them at all. Plus, I wanted to get to know Norman's son more. It almost seems to be moving a little fast, becoming closer with Norm's son and all, but I have known Norman for at least a month now, even though we only have just now started our relationship. I'm actually not sure what we were... I mean yes, I know we are obviously more than friends, but is he the type of guy to put labels on something?

I heard him chuckle from behind me, "don't you have a son?" I teased, picking up the small pillow, laughing at it.

Norman came over and snatched the pillow from my hands, holding it to his chest. "My boobs," he said like he was an over protective little kid. I laughed and started to look around, I loved his apartment. It was big, so it could actually be considered a house beside the fact that it was in an apartment complex. It was also very open and very Norman, which I didn't mind at all.

Norman walked down one of his hallways and threw the pillow into what I assumed was his room before he went to Mingus's room and dragged him out, away from whatever a boy at his age does. "Mingus, you remember Belle?" Norman asked, pointing to me. I smiled at Mingus and walked over, "hey."

Mingus's eyes were the same shape and similar shade to Norman's, hell they even had the same mouth. Mingus was basically a spitting image of Norman, besides his hair that was a little wavy, Norman's was short, but I can tell that it's always been straight.

"Hey," he responded. In all honesty it was nerve racking trying to prove myself to Mingus. I love kids, but I mean, if I was him and my parents got divorced and my dad started to bring a girl around me, I would be a little confused, but Mingus seemed to be doing fine with me. I had met him a week or so ago and we kind of hit it off, just because he had so many questions about my snake or fish. He was generally a curious, almost teenager, that was basically a mini version of his father. "Dad is she your girlfriend? The one you told me about?" He asked with serious-ness in his voice, catching me a little off guard.

"Uh-"

"Yeah, Mingus, she is. Is that okay?" Norman asked, looking down to Mingus with his hand on his shoulder. I had to fight the smile that was trying to come over my face when Norman agreed I was his girlfriend. So much for not having labels.

"Yeah it's cool, Dad. What's for dinner?"

I was relieved at his answer, but also had to suppress the giggle that wanted to come out of my mouth, and Norman just let out his chuckle. Food was the most important thing on his mind right now, which was believable, but also kind of funny. "Probably just gona order some take out when Sean get's here, sound good?"

I'm already hanging out with Norman and his son like this? Sooner than later, right?

Mingus nodded and Norman patted his back before we all headed over to his couch and plopped onto it. "Call of Duty?" I asked as I watched Mingus turn on their TV and set it to the channel for his x box. "I am the queen at Call of Duty." I'm not sure exactly how old Mingus was, he definitely wasn't too young, but I guess he was old enough for Norman to let him play Call of Duty. What non-violent games are fun anyways?

Norman snorted a laugh and Mingus chuckled a little as he grabbed a few xbox remotes. "Wana play?" He asked, and I immediately nodded and grabbed the remote he was handing me with a smirk.

"Afraid you're gona lose to a girl?" I asked Norman with my eyebrows raised playfully, when he didn't grab a remote to play. "Yeah Dad, afraid you're gona get creamed again?" Mingus backed me up, causing us to smirk at each other.

"It's on," Norman stated and then quickly grabbed the next remote right as the game started up. I immediately took out Norman who was too distracted by being able to shoot off the mannequins heads in the game to realize I was behind him, which made both Mingus and I start to laugh hysterically when I killed him.

I had two brothers and multiple nephews, so yes, I have played this before, but Norman and Mingus had figured that out and teamed up on me when I started to win. "No! You guys suck!" I laughed out when they both came up to me and took me out. "You're gona get it," I stated when I was re spawned.

I let out an evil laugh when I found the best gun they had on the map, making Mingus huff out in playful anger that I got to it first. I had lined up a shot and was about to take out Norman, when he realized I was about to kill him and he quickly moved and tickled my sides. "Norm!" I squealed, becoming distracted and dropping my remote. Mingus took this opportunity to come up and kill my character while he was laughing. "Oh my god, you guys are the worst!" I called out, making Norman's chuckles vibrate against me as he leaned over me to give Mingus a high five and then ruffle his hair, making Mingus grunt and fix it.

I couldn't help the small laugh that came out at them, but then my laughter turned into a squeal when I felt something tickle my foot. I looked down and saw Murphy laying contently on my foot, making me chuckle again. I picked him up and scratched behind his ears, making him purr out and nuzzle into me. "Murph and I will start our own team," I pouted, making Norman and Mingus chuckle again.

The sound of Norman's door swinging open caused us all to turn our attention to Sean walking in. "You really should lock your door, man," he laughed, walking over to Norman who got up off the couch, letting out a cheerful "AYYE!"

"What's going on Reed-stein and mini-Reed-stein?" Sean asked, keeping his hand on Norman's shoulder after their "manly" hug. "And how's the lovely lady, Belle doing?" He walked over, ruffling Mingus's hair and sitting down between Mingus and I. "What? You guys played with out me? I'm hurt!" He playfully grabbed at his heart.

"You didn't miss much, just them teaming up on me!" I laughed and felt Norman come and sit behind me on the couch, brushing up against me, making me shiver.

"Well I can beat all your asses with out even blinking," Sean teased, grabbing a remote.

---

We played a little more, Sean sucking completely, almost as bad as Norman, leaving Mingus and I to get a kick out of killing them so many times. I was glad that Mingus seemed to be enjoying me here and of course Sean did, also.

"Hey, don't feed him that, you'll make him sick!" I called out to Norman, swatting his hand away from Murphy who was on the counter trying to get some of our Chinese food. Norman tried to casually hide the food he was going to feed Murph with an innocent look on his face, making all of us chuckle. Norman let Murphy back up on his shoulder, nuzzled into his neck again, which seemed to become his favorite place. Norman and that cat.

Eye In The Dark was running around here somewhere, but I have yet to become friends with that cat, he was a little mean.

"I think Connor would have been a better name for'em," Sean said, signaling to the cat. "I'm mean sure, Murphy's a handsome devil, but come on," he signaled his hands over his body, talking about the characters they played in whatever movie they were in. "You can't resist this," Sean went on, moving his eyebrows playfully at me. I laughed at him, and Norman just slapped him in the back of the head jokingly, causing Sean to flick him in the ear. I swear these two were brothers.

"I've never seen the movie," I told them, "none of Norman's movies, actually."

I'm not sure why, but Sean looked over to Norman with a small smirk real quick before back to me. "So you've never seen the Reed-stein in action, huh?"

I shook my head no and opened up my coke can, taking a sip. "So you named this little fella after Murph and you've never seen The Boondock Saints?" Sean gaped, scratching Murphy's head.

I nearly choked on the coke, but quickly set it back down, wiping my mouth.

The Boondock Saints?

"What?!" I gasped, causing everyone to furrow their eyebrows at me. This was too much of a fucking coincidence to be real. "As in the Boondock Saints?"

"Yeah.." both Norman and Sean said, giving each other weird looks at my reaction. I honestly wanted to freak out and have a melt down, but I'm not sure why. Well, yeah I am kind of sure; the two men sitting next to me are the actors in my brother's favorite movie. Cam would have freaked out, but that's no reason for me to freak out.

"Sorry," I shook my head, "I just had no idea you guys were in that movie," I let out a weak laugh. "It was my brother's favorite movie, he used to watch it all the time. Weird coincidence, right?"

Sean and Norman nodded, letting out a relieved chuckle that that was all it was and Norman put a comforting hand on my knee. Electricity shot through me and I wished that the fabric of my jeans weren't blocking my skin from his, but I know that will never happen with Mingus sitting across from me.

"I'm gona go to the bathroom real quick," I said, putting my hand on top of Norman's before hoping down off the chair.

"M'kay," Norman said before starting up a new conversation with Sean and Mingus.

I quickly did my business and was coming back down the hallway when I heard Mingus playing his video games and Sean talking to Norman. "So you finally won her over, eh? Way to go," Sean said and I heard him pat Norman on the back. "I like her man, she's got spunk. And she didn't even know you were famous? Man, she must really like you then," Sean joked.

I smiled and walked back into the kitchen to find them playfully wrestling around. I do really like him.

Really really like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so kind of just a random, BUT I JUST HAD TO WITH THE KITTY. Have you guys seen the pictures of Norman with that little baby kitty? I couldn't resist, okay?

And yes I pushed the time back on this story, so basically season 1 of The Walking Dead is the only season out at the time. I'm not sure how old that would make Mingus, but not too much younger, so I just went with it. I know that the video game bonding thing was kind of un creative, but whatever ya know?

Mwhahaha Sean is awesome. More events coming up in the story, hope you all enjoy!!!:)