Status: Active :)

With Me Tonight

eleven

The sound of a loud horn filling the air was the only thing I heard while I felt myself being slammed around in the cab. That feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster and your stomach drops down to your feet was the only thing I could make out besides my heart beating fast.

It's a lie when you say your life will flash before your eyes, well at least for me it was a lie... I didn't see those quick flashbacks of memories and smiles like they show in the movies, my brain had basically pulled a fuse and had been overcome my fear.

Everything was so fast, so blurry, but the seconds it took for the car to flip and roll were the longest of my life. My whole body was shaking and I felt like I was going to pass out while I tried to rack my brain for what was happening.

I was in the cab. Upside down. My head was spinning and I felt like I had during the shark attack, filled with fear. I didn't buckle up my seat belt, so I had been thrown around the back seat, hitting my head a few times. My body ached, especially my freshly healed leg, but it was nothing I was worrying about because as soon as I assessed where I was, the only thing I could think about was Cam.

I spun frantically around, catching a glimpse of the cab driver who's head was bleeding and was passed out at the wheel. I let out a choked whimper and sob, but before I could try and help the man I heard Cam's groans. I looked next to me to see Cam trying to move, almost as pale as a ghost. "Bee," Cam breathed out, sounding like each word was causing him pain. I quickly started to panic at what was wrong with him, but before I could get out any shaky words, Cam signaled me to follow him as he turned around a slowly crawled out of his window, which was already broken.

Tears were rimming my eyes as I watched him plop onto the pavement and I quickly crawled out after him. Oh no. No no no no no. I spotted a bright crimson liquid, all over Cam's nice white shirt and his shaky hands when he rolled onto his back. My heart dropped all the way down to my feet, shattering and beating faster than I could take account for. I croaked out a part scream, part sob, when I saw the large piece of glass stabbed into Cam's upper stomach region, hitting his lungs at worst. "CAM!" I screamed and made my way as quick as possible over to him.

There it was; the flash of memories. But, not of my life, of every moment I have spent with and loved Cam. My older brother, my mentor, my idol, my hero, my best friend...

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP, PLEASE!" I sobbed out, grabbing onto the side of Cam's face, turning it to face me. Tears streaked down his cheeks while his mouth was agape, barely able to get out words. I felt like I had been stabbed, like every part of me was getting it's own piece of glass trough it, but all I had was a banged up head, while my brother was dying in front of me. "Cam. Cam. Don't die. Please Cam. I love you." I sobbed, tears spilling, making an ocean of sadness.

"B-B-Belle," he coughed up some blood, making me sob and scream more while he lifted his bloody hand up to my cheek. I should be the one dying right now, not him... I had already cheated death during that shark attack and because of that I caused this to happen. Cam had a beautiful life, a family, friends, and didn't deserve this. He didn't deserve this! "It's okay, Cammy. Ye gona be okay," I cried out to him.

"T-Tell everyone... I.. l-love them," more blood came out and I had absolutely no idea what to do, this couldn't be happening.

"Cammy. Cammy, no. Ye going to be jus' fine. Okay? Ye gona be fine," I kept repeating that, trying to convince both of us, letting the denial seep in. There was no way this was happening. I'm not losing my brother.

I heard screams, yells, cries, sirens, and people trying to talk to me all around us from others who had gathered around, but I toned them out. Everything was fuzzy excepted for my brother in front of me, fulfilling the sight I never wanted to see.

"I-I-I," He coughed some more, fighting his eyes rolling into the back of his head while I stroked his cheek with my thumb. "Love you... so... much," he wheezed out.

"I know, Cam. I love you more than anything in the world. Please," I begged and begged, but I still watched as his eyes started to roll into the back of his head. "CAMDEN! NO! NOO CAMMY! I LOVE YOU!" I screamed out when I watched the life literally leave him. His eyes clouded over, rolling into the back of his head, and the hand he had on my cheek slipped off.

My whole body racked and shook from the screams and loud sobs of pure pain. Pure hurt. This couldn't be happening.

I gripped onto my brother, "No no no no no. Cammy, please," I tried to shake him back to me, but his head just rolled to the side. The amount of brutal emotions running through me couln't be explained as I laid my forehead on his upper chest, not releasing my grip. "NO!"


* (End of flashback)

"NO!" I shot up in bed, shaking and feeling warm tears run down my sweaty face. I felt my chest heave and I frantically flew out of the bed, in search of air and trying to get away from the bed that provided me my nightmare. I hadn't dreamt about Cam since.... since I met Norman, actually. Weird. But, why was I starting again?

I made it out to the hall way that led to my living room, but felt my knees shakily give out when I spotted the picture of Cam and me on the small table. I missed my family. I missed Cam. So fucking bad. And, the sobs that have become foreign to me lately just seconded that.

My chest was tight as I crawled over to the picture of Cam and I, watching my tears drip onto it when I did. It was a picture from my birthday multiple years ago and my nephew had got me a tiara, which Cam had stolen and wore during the picture with me. We were so happy. He was my best friend/older brother and we were at home with our family that was normal at the time, why wouldn't we be happy?

I wish I could just see Cam one more time, or hear his laugh one more time. Or even just his smile that would let me know everything was okay, but everything wasn't okay... The last image I have repeating in my head of him was his lifeless, clouded over eyes while he was covered in blood.

I let out a small whimper to myself before laying the picture back down on the table and running into my room. I quickly threw on my running clothes before brushing my teeth and leaving my apartment with tears still in my eyes. It was barely light out because it was so early and normally Gus would be coming over to wake me up in an hour for super cleaning Sunday, but he was out of town with Veronica to visit her parents for thanksgiving/wedding crap.

I didn't even to stop and stretch, I just ran, not knowing what else to do to try and breathe right again. It was so early in the morning that it was still dark out and it had to be no later than 6, making the streets quiet and sleepy. I don't know where I was running to, I didn't really have a place in mind at the time because all I was thinking about was to just get out and away. So, I just let myself run. Not worrying about where I was or what street I should turn onto. I just let my legs move and my lungs work, trying to breathe again.

If I could, I would run all the way to Scotland. But, as the sky was now becoming light and more people were awakening for work, my lungs were starting to burn. I wouldn't make it to Scotland.

I stopped, breathing heavily as I looked around me. I really do have no fucking clue where I am. Maybe running with out paying attention to where you were was not a good idea? But, I also don't care. I had to get away, and I did. I like being lost, being able to wander and breathe in new, calming air. Something different.

So, I wandered. I started to walk, taking in my new surroundings.

After a little while of just wandering, I realized I didn't have my phone, which probably wasn't a very good thing since I had ran many miles and walked multiple more in random directions. Just because I've lived in New York for a little over two years doesn't mean I know my way around completely.

I cursed at myself and was about to turn and start my long journey back, until I saw a small little book store. A good book sounded a lot better than TV today, so I decided to go in and see what they had. The book store was basically empty, but it was warm, cozy, and filled with a ton of books. I took my time browsing, picking out several books to read the back of, sliding them back on the shelf if it wasn't satisfying, and then doing that all over again.

After letting title after title dance across my mind, I spotted one book that sounded perfect for the day. Marley and Me. I'm not sure why reading this sounded so good, but who wouldn't want to read about an adorable puppy while reading about romance at the same time? I slid my hands in the pockets of my running jacket and let out a happy sigh when I felt the money I kept in these pockets just in case May and I stopped somewhere when we ran. The book was fairly cheep since it was a used copy, so I quickly went up and paid for it before stepping back out side.

Across the street was a little restaurant that was currently having a special on pancakes.

I ran across the street and entered the diner, hearing the bells jingle as I did. I quickly wiped any remaining tears off my face and away from my eyes as I sat down in one of the booths. I didn't mind eating alone. I never mind doing anything alone, but right now deep down I wished that I was here with someone. That someone being Norman.

Norman is my sun and makes me happy, giddy, and excited all at the same time. I want to be with him now, later, tomorrow, and as many days that follow after, which is a feeling that I hadn't felt in a while. I wanted to call him and tell him to come have breakfast with me everyday and dinner every night, but besides the fact that I don't have a phone, I don't want to wake him to bug him with my silly problems. I don't want him to see me like this or become too clingy because I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate it.

"How can I help you, honey?" I looked up at the sound of a voice talking to me and was met with a sweet smile from my waitress. I ordered the pancakes that were supposedly the special and some hot chocolate, since that was cheaper than coffee.

After a little bit of waiting and playing with my fingers, the lady came back with my breakfast, which I great-fully thanked her for because she was being so nice to me. Probably because I looked as bad as I felt emotionally and was receiving odd looks from others for being alone. I didn't care though, just was glad I got my pancakes. My mind hadn't stopped running when I did, so as I ate it was going miles and miles.

I finished my pancakes rather quickly, but then leaned back in the seat and took my time drinking the steaming hot chocolate while reading my book. It wasn't as nearly as good as the hot chocolate my Ma makes, but I was enjoying the warm steam on my face and hands as well as the casualness in this diner. It made me feel normal, not like I just had an odd emotional breakdown.

I must have been in the diner for a few hours, because after the nice waitress, who seemed to understand the morning I've had, refilled my hot chocolate multiple times, I finished the book. The ending was always the worst part because it was so good and intense, but I felt a little better after reading the book. I went up to pay, scrounging up the money from my pockets and thanking the waitress as warmly as I could before leaving and heading home.

It was fall, so the weather was just perfect for me with the wind slightly blowing and that orange-y color to everything. My walk back was peaceful, and I was thankful for this small day off that I had, but felt my heart was still aching.

The walk back took longer than I thought it would because I basically had no clue where I was, but I didn't mind. I was in no rush.

After a little bit, I found a street that was familiar to me and started to figure out where I was. As I got back onto the familiar street my apartment was on, the first thing I found myself thinking about was Norman. Well, when was I not thinking about him?

Why did I run away? Why didn't I just go to the man that could make everything feel better?

That's it. I'm going to go to him today. I'm gona stop bowl shitting around and dive head first into this relationship.

I ended up running back to my apartment building when I was closer, and then continued to run up the stairs to my apartment when I was inside. I even completely ignored Karen who I am pretty sure was bitching at me. I didn't care what she had to say, I never did, and it honestly made me feel a lot better when I hit her.

I locked my apartment door behind me and then went in search for my phone I left behind, finding it in my room. I completely ignored all my notifications and opened up my speed dial, typing in Norman's number immediately and listen too it ring.

"Hey babe," he picked up after the first ring and his raspy smooth voice came out of the speaker, making my knees feel weak.

"Hey, Norman," my voice came off softer than I had anticipated and I heard Norman sigh at the sound of me saying his name. Maybe I had a pretty good effect over him too? "Wana come over?" I spit it out before he could respond, cutting him off a little, but knowing I desperately wanted to see him.

He chuckled a little bit and I could just imagine him rubbing his chin. "Sure, hun. I have to drop Mingus off at Helena's first, then I'll be over. Want me to bring some dinner?" His voice seemed happy, besides the sadness that lingered when he said he had to drop Mingus off at his ex-wife's.

"It's okay, I've got stuff to make here."

"You're cooking?" Norman seemed to hold back his small shock and chuckle at me, which was expected.

"Hey! I'm a pretty decent chef. Just because I don't have a lot of food here doesn't mean I can't blow your mind!"

Norman chuckled. "Alright my chef, I'll be over in an hour to have my mind blown."

Maybe that and something else, too. I thought to myself, but then blushed secretly at the thought. "Be prepared."

He chuckled again, "see you later, babe."

"Bye, Norman," I sighed as I hung up the phone, smiling to myself slightly. Even his voice seemed to make me feel better.

I set my phone down on my bedside table, not worrying about any of my other notifications right now, and heading to the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and turned the water on, but not before I caught my reflection in the mirror. I looked exhausted.

I cut my glance away and stepped into the water, relishing in the warm feeling of it for a little. As I stood under the stream of water, I couldn't help but let my mind wander to Norman, but differently than it was earlier.

I thought about his messy hair, his perfect lips, the way he tastes, how his tongue feels against mine, his wide shoulders, his so very muscular arms, his chest, the way his skin feels when it touches mine, his hands running over me, and of course, his manhood. God Norman was so freaking sexy. Just closing my eyes and letting my mind wander about these things were getting me more turned on then I have been in a while. Just picturing him naked was enough to make my knees weak and that inner monster in me edge to come out and do unspeakable things to Norman.

Stupid stupid stupid stupid mother nature.

I thought about pleasuring myself, I mean hey, I was in the shower, but I decided against it. I wanted to save that for Norman. I wanted to completely let it out for him, not by myself here.

I let out a sigh and started to wash and condition my hair, then body. I went sort of fast, knowing I only had an hour to get ready, and quickly jumped out of the shower after being satisfied with my hygiene.

I went into my room, getting myself ready and changing into a pair of jeans that were described as "desert" color, but were pretty much just beige, and a plain black, long sleeve shirt that clung to my body in a pretty flattering way. I hadn't worn this much, thinking that it showed off a little bit too much of my every curve, but I felt Norman was someone I wouldn't mind seeing me like this.

I brushed through my hair and put on a little bit of make-up before grabbing my phone and heading out into the kitchen. I noticed the clock said that it was 5 o'clock, shit I really was gone all day. I shrugged and went straight to the refrigerator, starting to look through it for something to make, but not really sure what Norman would like.

I decided on making some cheesy pasta recipe because, who doesn't like pasta? I pulled out some ingredients to get it started and put a pot on the stove to start boiling water when I heard a knock on the door. My heart started to beat fast and a smile crept across my face, he was finally here. I couldn't even help myself from jogging to the door and swinging it open.

There he stood, in his black corduroy jacket with a t-shirt under and black jeans. He was surprisingly not wearing ray bands, letting me see his beautiful eyes that stood out from under a few pieces of his light brown hair, which seemed to be getting darker and longer, that had draped down. His perfect lips went from being in a straight line to a small smile when he saw me and started to take in my appearance, too.

His smile seemed to falter, though, when his eyes met mine, noticing the paleness and bags under them. Before he could say anything, I took a step forward and threw my arms around his neck, going up on my tippy toes to bring my lips to his. His perfect soft lips that made my head spin every time.

Norman was a little shocked by my action, but immediately reacted, smiling into the kiss while his hands went to my hips. I let one of my hands run through his hair, while the other gripped onto his jacket, letting the passion envelope me along with his lips. When the kiss started to get too hot and hungry, I broke away, standing back flat on my feet with a small smile. Norman was finally here and I still can't get over the fact that he is actually mine.

Norman's lips were still parted, the corners of them lifting up, showing off his white teeth. "He-" I was cut off by Norman now taking a step forward, cupping my face with his hands, and bringing his lips down to mine once again. His smooth lips enveloped mine for the second time while his tongue trailed around my mouth, causing me to shiver and put my hands on the back of his neck, pulling him down to me more.

He broke away too soon for my liking, but it was mostly because he knew he couldn't let this get too far.

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid Mother Nature.

I bit my bottom lip a little, watching Norman's glowing eyes stare into mine, making my head spin even more. The power and effect this man had over me...

His hands were still cupping my face, so he let one of his thumbs lightly trail under my eye, seeing the exhaustion in them. My eyes fluttered close at the feel of his skin dancing over mine and I breathed in deeply, trying to settle my rapidly beating heart. Moments like this I couldn't get enough of.

"Rough day?" He asked smoothly.

I nodded, opening up my eyes again. "Yeah," I mumbled.

Norman leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead, before wrapping his arms around me in a warm embrace. I wish I could have melted into him right now, wanting to never leave his comforting arms after my day today. I'm sure he wouldn't protest to that, it seemed like he also needed a hug pretty bad and I'm glad I was the one to give it.

I took a breath in, breathing in his sent before we both broke away. I gave him a smile and took his hand, dragging him into the kitchen, which made a small chuckle escape his lips. "What's for dinner?" He asked, sitting down on one of the stools to the island counter.

I went over and started to put the noodles in the pot of boiling water. The recipe was pretty simple, but the result was pretty damn good. "Pasta. Hope that's okay? I didn't really know what you like," I turned my head and smiled at him as he sat there, watching me cook intently with a goofy grin on his face.

"Pasta sounds great, babe."

I smiled and continued cooking, feeling Norman's eyes glued to me the whole time. When I finished making the pasta and the sides, I started to put it on plates. "That smells amazing," Norman mumbled from the counter, making me chuckle.

We decided to eat on the couch and watch TV because my kitchen table had a bunch of stuff on it. I turned on the TV, too lazy to change the channel from commercials, and we both started eating. "This is so fucking good, babe," Norman said in satisfaction.

"Why thank you. Am I blowing your mind?" I said with a smirk.

"Always are," Norman looked me in the eye and I couldn't help the blush that crept up a little on my cheeks.

I smiled to myself and turned back to my plate, eating more of the pasta. "I'll cook for you next time. Can't have you being the only one always blowing minds."

I raised my eyebrows at him, wondering about his cooking skills. "That's right, I make a mean steak," he smirked, making me smile at him.

"So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?" He changed the topic.

I shrugged, "May offered for me to come with her and Missy down to her parents since I can't really go to my own, but I would rather just hang out here."

"Good," Norman said, confusing me a little. "That means you can come over and hang withMingus and I."

"I don't want to intrude," I mumbled to myself, but lud enough for Norman to hear. This was Norman's family time and I didn't want to get in the way of that.

"Babe, you'e not intruding anything. I want you to come, Mingus wants you to come,' he smiled at me and I couldn't help but get happy at the fact that Mingus wanted me to come. "Sean's coming over, too, it will be the best Thanksgiving party ever."

A smile spread across my face, if I couldn't be with my own family and since Gus would be at Victoria's parents, that sounded perfect. "Okay, that sounds great."

Norman gave me a goofy smile before leaning over and kissing my lips very quickly. "Good," he said, meeting my eyes once again before leaning back and eating more of his pasta.

Norman's phone started to vibrate and he pulled it out, reading and responding to whatever text he had gotten quickly. "Have you ever heard of The Body of Water campaign?" He turned his head and asked me.

"No, I don't think I ever have," I said, shaking my head.

"Yeah me neither. I just got a message from the board of their New York campaign and they want me to be a part of some promotional video," he shrugged.

"Thats awesome. Are you gona do it?" I guess he probably gets asked to do stuff like this all the time, so it probably wasn't a very big deal, but it sounded kinda cool.

He shrugged, "I think it's a campaign about keeping our drinking water clean," he said as he read more on his phone. "But they want me to do it the day before Thanksgiving when I should be with Mingus," he contemplated.

"Oh yeah, I read something about that a while ago I think. Apparently there are some people that want to drill into the New York water pipes, releasing a bunch of chemicals and what not.. You should do it," I said, putting another bite of pasta in my mouth. "Sean or I can hang with Mingus for the little time it takes to do it, plus, it's for a good cause."

"You sure?" He asked, not wanting to pressure me too much with Mingus.

"Of course."

Norman smiled at me, before nodding and texted the guy back. "Alright, Tuesday I will be taking part in a good cause, thanks to you," he set his now cleared plate of food on the table next to the couch and leaned closer to me. "Thanks babe, really," his voice quiet, making me shiver

"You're welcome, it's never a problem."

He let out a sigh and smiled at me before kissing my jaw up to my lips, making my skin tingle where he kissed. I couldn't take it anymore and set my plate down, then quickly moved so I was in his lap straddling him. I wanted to pleasure him, show him how much I cared and wanted to get to learn every inch of his body. Oh the things I could do to him...

His hands darted to my hips while his eyes looked up and met mine. I leaned down, letting our noses touch, but my knee must have hit the TV remote, because all fo the sudden the TV started blasting, the volume only continuing to go up. "Holy fuck thats loud!" I had to shout over the noise and quickly jump off Norman to find the remote. I immediately turned the volume onto mute when I got my hands on the remote and let out a sigh when I did. We both chuckled at the funny situation and I put a hand over my rapidly beating heart. "Oh my god that almost have me a heart attack."

Norman laughed at me, "that was pretty funny, though."

I nodded and laughed with him before running a hand through my hair and turning my attention to the TV. "Holy shit, you're on my TV!" I called out with a laugh, could this situation get anymore funny? Norman seemed to let out a nervous chuckle as I un-muted the TV, turning the volume back down to normal level. It was a bunch of people I hadn't seen before, besides Norman, pretending to be in some type of lab. I had my full focus on the TV, letting a smile come over my lips every time I saw Norman on it.

He had on a sleeveless shirt and was purposely covered in some sweat and dirt, looking unbelievably good for someone who was apparently surviving the zombie apocalypse. He didn't talk much on the screen, but the first time he did, my mouth dropped a little. His voice was so different, more rough and raspy, but sexy. Of course it was sexy.

I also couldn't help but notice how good he was at acting. He completely dove into this character and was so different and perfectly sculpted. He was so talented and it just made my heart swell for him more.

I turned my head away from the TV, looking to Norman who was watching me with a slightly nervous look. I couldn't help the goofy grin that came over my face when I met his eyes, making his nervousness vanish as he smiled back. I loved watching him act and be happy while diving into his passion. This man.. my man... was a genuinely talented, amazing person and I couldn't get enough of him. I leaned in and let my lips come in contact with his. We had kissed so many times tonight and if I had it my way, I would never stop. I loved kissing him, getting that giddy, head spinning feeling as I do. I loved his lips and his taste and I knew he loved kissing me, too, so why stop?

We both smiled a little into the kiss, probably thinking the same thing as our lips worked together sweetly. He pulled me closer to him so that I was tucked into his side and he broke away from me lips, only to plant a light kiss on my forehead, letting it linger for a moment. This was so sweet, so romantic, so new to me, but I couldn't deny how much I loved it.

I rested my head on his shoulder and continued to watch the TV with him, only to eventually catch a glimpse of his character riding down the road in a motorcycle. I lifted my head off his shoulder and looked in his direction, causing him to do the same. "You ride a motorcycle?" I asked, curiousness seeping through my voice.

"Yeah, I have one down here, but the one I use on the show stays back in Georgia," he mindlessly toyed with a piece of my hair.

"Will you take me for a ride one day?" I haven't been on a motorcycle in a while, but I used to love them and the feeling you would get when riding them, so riding one with Norman seemed like an absolute pleasure. He smirked at me, "of course, babe."

I smiled and laid my head back down on his shoulder, paying focus to the small circles he traced on my lower back. I sighed, feeling completely better from my odd emotional break down this morning. Being wrapped up in his arms made me feel safe and protected, like he would be able to keep all the demons away. And he could.

I let my hands play with the fabric on his t-shirt that rested over his chest, a small smile plastered on my face. I was happy. Norman made me happy. I wanted to thank him for, well for being Norman... I wanted to show him how much I care.

Sex wasn't the only way to do that. Sure, making love to him was a perfect way to show him, but it's not all about that. Even, though the first chance I get I'm probably not going to be able to stop myself from jumping his bones, I feel like the fact that we are waiting makes it more special. And Norman waiting, with out even a complaint, just respecting me, makes my heart flutter so much. Normally if a guy couldn't fuck me right away, they would either get angry and rude, or just leave, which lets me know this isn't just about the sex for Norman, either.

This is so much more, as he said himself. This is so much more.
♠ ♠ ♠
idk. It will get better
Tell me how you guys like it!
More events coming up soon, as well as chapters! AND I have a few more things I need to decide on for my story Wake The Dead, but as soon as I do I will be hammering away at a new chapter!
When do you guys think I should start my new Daryl/OC story? I already have the first chapter mostly written, so now it's just when I think I should post it, like maybe after Wake The Dead ends?

Let me knowowowowo!:)
I love you allllllll!<3