Status: Active :)

With Me Tonight

nine

"But what if I let him in and I lose him, like I lost Cam."



Gus stopped in his tracks and turned to face me, putting his hand on my shoulders. "Every ones going to die, Belle. I'm gona die, you're gona die, Norman's going to die. No one lives forever, so you've got to grasp the world by its balls and live to the best of your abilities until someone does die. Take advantage of the time you have, okay?"


*

God why was the day going so slow? Why were minutes taking hours?

All I could hear was the ticking of the clock along with the sound of me nervously tapping my pencil and shaking my leg. "Fuck it," I said out loud, hoping none of the customers heard it. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone, unlocking it and going to Norman's contact. This was probably the 20th time I've done this in the past hour, and not once have I actually called or texted him. "Stop being such a wuss, Belle," I said to myself as my fingers danced right above the screen.

"Excuse me?"

My head shot up and I quickly turned off my phone and shoved it back into my pocket, flashing my customer an apologetic smile. Shit, customers come first and I just got caught on my phone.

I quickly rang the woman up and gave her a few coupons, apologizing for being on my phone. When she left I checked the clock and sighed when I noticed I don't get done working until 6 and its 4. I got up from the stool and went behind me to the table that held Xavier and Tippy. I fed them and gave each of them a little love before plopping down on the stool again, trying to busy myself with paper work.

I failed to even be able to pay attention to that for long because I was giddy on nerves for hopefully seeing Norman tonight. After work and dinner with May, Gus, and Victoria, we were all hitting the bar and I just had a gut feeling that Norman was gona be there... I mean why wouldn't he? Gus said that a bunch of people were meeting up there and he also seemed to be holding something back, so I just assumed...

I honestly don't know what I'm gona do if I do see him there. What would I say? Do I even want to say it? Would I be able to say it? Would he want to hear it? What if he hates me?

I pulled out my calendar with a groan, trying not to freak out any more and started updating my schedule for the next few months in it and jotting down any time periods I have free and could possibly go to Scotland then. When I was finished with that I pulled out my small notebook that held all my lists and what not in it and opened to the list titled "Gifts."

Christmas was still a little over two months away, but present shopping could be a bitch, especially cause my family is so big, so I like to get my lists started early.

After 2 more hours of helping customers and racking my brain for gift ideas, Pete finally came in for his shift and I could have hug tackled him in relief. I spazzed out a little bit, changing out of my work shirt, grabbing my shit, putting away my mess, and telling Pete what was left to do, but he reassured me he had everything under control and I practically ran out of the store, which was a first for me.

I quickly walked back to my apartment building, texting May and Gus that I just got off work and was heading back now. Gus told me he and Victoria would be at my apartment at 7 and May said she'd be on her way then, too.

I sighed and unlocked my door, kicking it closed behind me as I walked inside, throwing all my stuff onto the counter and heading straight to the bathroom. "Fuck mother nature!" I yelled to myself after I did my business and turned on the shower head.
I tried to take a quick shower, but ended up shaving my legs because they were starting to go grizzly on me.

Now for the interesting part; what to wear?

I stood in front of my closet dripping wet with a towel around me. I guess it wasn't a big deal what I wear, but it was supposed to be our fun night out together to celebrate the fact that it was either Friday or that its near Thanksgiving.

May had told me to look nice, but hot, and embrace my inner slut if I needed to. I wasn't really comfortable with embracing my inner slut that much, so I pulled out a tight leather skirt that was long enough to cover my scar because it the bottom hem line was diagonal. It wasn't really that short, but it was tight and looked good.

(http://www.polyvore.com/balancing_act_faux_leather_skirt/thing?id=92975691 )

I slid on my undergarments, then the skirt, and then pulled out a light gray tank top with sleeves that covered my whole shoulders. The shirt draped nicely in the front to make it look fancy, especially with my skirt.

(http://www.polyvore.com/michael_kors_top/thingcontext_id=2611159&context_type=lookbook&id=88171490)

I hadn't dressed this nicely in a long time, I liked sweatpants and jeans, but I was secretly enjoying this. I pulled out my leather jacket and put that on, before digging through my closet for shoes, throwing them all over. By the time I decided on red flats, the whole floor circling me was covered with every pair of shoes I had that I dug through. I let out a breathy laugh at myself and got up, I'll clean it up tomorrow.

I went over to my mirror and looked at my outfit, fidgeting and pulling at my shirt and skirt, trying to make them look as good as I could. I gave up on fixing them and brushed through my hair, leaving it to air dry naturally as I put on a small amount of makeup to try and hide the bags under my eyes. I wasn't completely content with my look when I finished, but Gus knocking on my door made me shrug off how I looked.

I turned off the lights and ran out to the door, swinging it open. We greeted each other and I invited him and Veronica in while we waited for May. "I am STARVING," Gus called out as he plopped on the couch with Victoria wrapped onto his hip. I shrugged and sat in the love seat next to it, "Where we going for dinner?" I asked, leaning back against the cushion.

"Down the street a bit is this place that has probably the best steaks in the world. Like, I just bit into a piece of heaven and never want to leave-type of steaks," Gus playfully licked his lips in exaggeration. "Can finally get some meat on your bones, Belle."

I sighed, Gus has been bugging me basically every second the past few days because he thinks I'm not eating enough. He knew me better than I did sometimes and knew that I was forgetting to eat because of the whole Norman and Eric thing on my mind. Plus, I have been running a lot, so steak would probably be fantastic right now. "Sounds good," I said with a thumbs up.

I phones buzzed and I checked it to see that May had just texted me saying shes here. I got up and went over to the door, opening it right as she was about to knock. "Hi!! No Missy tonight, so that means... Party time!!" She embraced me in a quick hug and Gus and Victoria came over, saying hi to her, too. I stuffed my phone and wallet into my pocket, not wanting to bring a purse and lose it, then we left.

We walked down to the restaurant, it only being a little bit aways, but I was still glad I didn't wear heels. We were all joking and laughing as we entered the building and I decided to enjoy this time with my friends and not worry about Norman right now.

We got seated and the waiter started us off with some wine, which we graciously accepted. Gus and Victoria sat on one side of the rounded booth, close together, while May and I just giggled at them from the other side when they couldn't keep their hands off each other. I caught Gus's eyes and wiggled my eyebrows at him, someone was getting laid tonight.

The wine was only making us more giggly and hyped up and May and I started trying to pick out the waiter that had our steaks. "I think tall dark and handsome is our man," she said, pointing at one of the waiters carrying a tray of food.

I laughed at her, "I think big white and geeky is the one for us."

We continued doing this until one of them actually came over to our table and we shrieked with joy at the delicious steaks. Gus pulled out his phone and took a picture of them with a sly smile. "What are you gona do with a picture of steaks?! It's just gona make you hungry later," I teased at him.

"I'm going to tweet it, Belle," he rolled his eyes at me like I should have know that. "Maybe if you had a twitter you'd know."

"Oh!" May shrieked and stuck her hand in my pocket, grabbing my phone. I gave her a confused look, but understood when she started to download the twitter app. "Take a picture of us for her profile pic!" May handed the phone to Gus who was in the front when we all scooted together. He turned the camera screen so we could see the picture we were taking and he raised it up high to fit us all in. We all made goofy faces and gripped onto each other, making the picture that much better.

We laughed when we saw the picture and how weird we all looked, but still set it as my profile picture.

"@babybellecheese: I love May! #firsttweetever"

"Oh my god, May I swear you're like fifteen," I took my phone back as she was following a bunch of people and stuffed it back into my pocket so we could eat. May laughed and said she thought the twitter name she gave me was hilarious.... It was kind of funny, but I didn't need to add to her bragging.

We dove into the steak, all of us letting out groans and laughs of heavenly pleasure on our taste buds. "More wine for the beautiful laddies?" The waiter asked, while looking at us. We laughed at the sour look on Gus's face and thanked him when he poured more into our glasses.

By the time we were finished eating, we were already tipsy from the wine. We split the bill and payed before heading out and down to the bar that was across the street, already a little late from losing track of time.

We giggled as we walked into the bar and were greeted by multiple peoples drunken cheers and hugs. I hadn't seen most of these people in a while, so I knew I would have some catching up to do, but right now we just all headed over to the bar that stretched across two walls. This place was much different than the Irish pub, but liquor is liquor.

I started drinking multiple glasses of alcohol while chatting up old friends or random people I was introduced to. Most of them were nice, but I was starting to get bored of chatting with people who didn't know how to have a good time, so I started drinking and dancing more with May. "Belle!"

I looked over to see who was calling and saw Sam come over. "Sammy!" It was weird for him to leave the Irish pub, but he must of heard the party going on. I got up from the bar and went over to give him a quick hug. He gave me a kiss on the cheek before we broke away, which I hoped was just a friendly act. I gave him an uneasy smile after we did break away. "What are you doing here?" I called out over the music.

"What I'm not allowed to party here?" He joked and I laughed a little. "Plus, there is a lot more beautiful girls here."

He looked right at me as he said that and I really wanted to just coward away from him at that moment, but I forced a small laugh. "Well, I'm gona go dance! You should say hi to Gus and Veronica!" I pointed over to them and felt my heart start beating unusually fast when I saw Norman. I don't know if he had been watching me, I hoped not, but when I saw him casually chatting up another girl with a small smirk on his face I quickly turned away and went to dance, not letting Sam say another word as I dragged May with me.

Luckily Sam didn't follow me right away, so I let the music playing envelope me and clear my head while May and I danced together. After a little while she spotted someone she wanted to say hi to so she left and I joined the small crowd of people and started swaying my hips to the music, letting it pump through my bones. I shut my eyes and let my head lean back while I danced, but when I felt a pair of hands on my waist I shot my eyes open and jumped. I shouldn't have been surprised when I heard Sammy's voice, but I wasn't inviting him to grind on me. "Sammy, stop," I tried to walk away, but he just pulled me back and grined his bulge into me. The way some guys treated women was terrible. I wasn't a piece of property for him to hold here and rub his dick on.

Disgusted, I shoved away from him and scoffed before walking away, shaking my head. I decided to go outside to get some air real quick, so I headed to the door. I leaned against the brick wall of the building, wishing I had a smoke right now, but instead I just watched my breath escape my mouth into the night.

I crossed my arms over my chest and let my mind linger to Norman. Maybe I should go back in there and talk to him right now? But, he was talking with that girl and looked like he was having a good time... I shouldn't be jealous, I had no right to feel anything I was feeling because I'm the scaredy cat that made him leave. Well, fuck it I'm going to get him back. No more being afraid for Belle.

"Oh my god, hey! Belle!" I cringed as I stood up from the wall, about to go inside. My luck has just NOT been good lately. I continued to walk, not wanting to deal with her right now. "Wait up!"

"What, Karen?!" God, she was so annoying. She was so fake and was only going to put a damper on my mood.

"I'm glad you're here! Finally getting out, yeah? You've been cooped up for so long I'm glad to see you're finally living!" She had that fake smile on her face and it just pissed me off.

"Oh yeah, I'm so glad, too. But, I'm surprised that you don't have a man on your hip right now!" Two could play at her game. "Did you scare them off with all your STD's?" I gave her a smile and watched as hers fell.

"Oh sweetie, that I can keep a secret, but I don't know how you don't scare off guys with that," she pointed to the scar that was on my leg. I momentarily panicked and fixed my skirt so it was covering it again, which she laughed at. Anger now filled me up and I took a step forward, about to knock that grin off her face, but her next words made me freeze. "Norman! Oh my god, hey!"

What was I saying earlier about my luck?

I slowly turned around to make sure she wasn't shitting me, but sure enough, he was standing there, his blue eyes glowing with something unrecognizable and his strong body standing out of his shirt. "How have you been, sweetie? I haven't seen you since Bel-"

"KAREN!" I snapped, cutting her off, tired of her bitchiness. "Can you stop breathing for just 1 second and shut the hell up!?"

"Why so you can tell Norman about all the guys you brought back to your apartment this week?" That was the only card she knew how to play with a fake smile sometimes; just bowl shitting people and I hated it. "Don't think I don't know about Eric-"

I cut her off and the only sound made was the sound of my skin hitting hers and then her gasp of pain and shock. I was about to go at her again, but Norman quickly reacted and pulled me away by my waist. "If I ever see your stupid STD ridden, ugly ass face again and another word comes out of your fucking mouth, I wil-"

"Babe!" Norman called in my ear, trying to tame me. Karen gave me a bad look and scurried inside, but not before I saw the tears rimming her eyes, making me feel accomplished, but then embarrassed that Norman just saw that. I've been acting like a freaking teenager lately! But, I think that's because of Norman...

I got out of his grasp and took a few steps away, running my hand through my hair. "Belle," he growled, sounding angry, but also a little worried. I can't have him hating me right now. I can't have him telling me that he'd rather go talk to that girl back in the bar. "Sorry," I mumbled, and then took a deep breath, trying to calm down. "I'm just gona go home," I could spot my apartment building from here, so I flashed him a forced smile and started to walk towards it. "Fucking hell, Belle,"

I heard him mumble as I started walking away. I didn't want to walk away from him, not again, but my emotions were running high and I also didn't want to be crushed by him. I started to walk a little faster, then quickly jogged across the street before any cars came. "Belle!" Norman called after me, his voice raspy. My heart swelled at the fact that he followed me, but he still sounded angry as hell. "What?!" I called back to him, turning around suddenly, making him skid to a surprised stop. "What Norman? What?!"

"Are you pissed at me, right now?!" He called back. Was I pissed at him? No, I was pissed at myself and Karen, but I was taking it out on him. I had come here tonight to get him back! But, here I was running away again like the old me that I hate. I hate not being with Norman.

"I-"

"Why can't you see that I'm right fucking here!" He cut me off, throwing his arms up, making me flinch a little. "I shouldn't even be fucking chasing after you, again, but I do and I don't know why!"

"I don't know why either!" I felt a little self conscious.

"But I'm not going anywhere! I'm going to keep chasing after you and trying to get you because this.. us," he moved his hand between us, signaling what he meant, "is more than anything you'd ever imagine! And I know you feel it too!" He took a step closer. "I know you're fucked up, Belle. I know and I love it! I love you!"

We both froze, realizing what he just said. It must have slipped out in the heat of the moment. "Don't say that," I mumbled. He was the first person besides my family to say that since Eric and every time Eric said it was a lie.

"Why?!" He yelled, his eyes glowing as a vein popped out in his neck as he contemplated if he wanted to stick with what he said.

"Because you don't mean it! We've only known each other for a few weeks! So don't say it if you don't mean it! Don't lie to me!" I screamed back at him.

"Belle, open your eyes! A few weeks was all it's taken for me to fall for you completely!! Ever since the first moment, I've known you were something and I've known I wanted you to be mine! I've known that I want to learn everything about you and more! But, even though I know a lot about you now, I feel like I know nothing!" He ran his hand over his face. "Stop being scared of me!"

"I'm not scared," I stated. Norman was what I wanted and I know now that he want's me, too.

"Then stop pushing me away like I'm going to just going hurt you or die out of no where!"

"You wouldn't be the first one!" I yelled, wanting to take it back as soon as I said it. I wanted to stop fighting him. I wanted to grab onto him and let him in. I wanted to feel his perfect lips that shimmer when he licks them on mine and have them make me feel better.

His face fell a little, but it turned angry again when I turned to walk inside my apartment building. I wanted him to come after me, but right now I was trying to fight back angry tears. "BeIle!" He called after me and followed me up the stairs to my apartment.

"I've just been an asshole to you and yet you're still here!" I spun around again. "I don't deserve you and I don't want to lose you," I softened my voice, my lip quivering.

"Belle," he stepped closer and the way he said my name made my heart pound hard. "If anything, I don't deserve you. I don't deserve this beautiful, smart, delicate, strong, funny, and all out amazing woman standing in front of me," he put his hand on my cheek. "Gus told me about your brother and whoever this Eric asshole is; he's gone. I'm not going to hurt you and I will try everyday to never let anything hurt you ever again."

"God, I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry," I shook my head in disgust at myself. "I hate the person I have been being lately. I hate running away, even if it is what I'm best at... I hate being away from you, Norman." I don't know if this was love, what else would it be? But, I still love how he accepts me. How he will yell at me or help me and with the small vein popping out of his neck while he does. I love how he's not afraid. I love how he will bite his nails when he's nervous or rub his chin when he thinks. I love how his eyes sparkle and his hair sticks up all over sometimes. I love how with every touch and kiss he ignites something inside me. I love how he's a a huge dork that's secretly still a child, but at the same time has buckets of responsibilities. I love how he loves his own child more than the world. I love how he's a truly caring, down to earth person. I love his humor and sensitivity. And I love how he is standing right in front of me.

"I'm not scared," my voice was barely above a whisper, but it was certain.

Both of his hands cupped my cheek and brushed hair out of my face. "Then let's be fucked up together."

With his words, I quickly leaned up and crashed my lips to his, putting my hands behind his neck, pulling him down to me, showing him my response. He reacted quickly and the spark ignited between us as he put his hands on my hips, pulling us flush together. His taste and touch was making my head spin and heart beat fast, this was everything I wanted... Needed.

I ran my hands through his hair and parted my lips, letting him slip his tongue inside while the passion grew. His touch was absolutely electric and sent jolts down my spine. He was right, this was more than anything I could ever imagine. This was real.

We moved and my back was pressed up against my door while his tongue explored my mouth and his hands rested on my hips, under my shirt. I let my hands run down his back and arms a little, making him shiver. We slowly broke away to catch our breath and Norman rested his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes with his now bright ones. "Let's be fucked up together," I repeated, putting my hand on the side of his upper neck, causing him to smile.

We both leaned in, connecting our lips once again in a passion thriving kiss. Our heads tilted from side to side, trying to envelope each others lips and taste as much as we possibly could. Our bodies were pushed up together, as close as possible, needing each others embrace as Norman opened up the door to my apartment and walked us in, kicking the door closed behind him.

He slid my jacket off my shoulders and set it on the kitchen counter before his hands were slowly and softly running over my skin, caressing my body gently. His hands rose up under my shirt and started hiking it up before he broke the kiss to lift it up over my head. All I could think about were his eyes burning into me and then his lips on my skin which felt like angels were kissing me. I wanted to feel his skin, I wanted to be as close to him as possible.

I yanked up his shirt, making him break away from me again to rip it off and toss it to the side as he moved and pressed me up against a wall. I felt his skin, giving him kisses all over his shoulders and running my hands down his muscles. He lifted me up and I jumped a little, wrapping my legs around his waist. My head was spinning so much I was afraid it was going to spin right off my head, but I loved it. Norman's kisses made me feel alive and I will never be able to get enough of them or his touch. Especially when his hands were gliding all over me, soft, but calloused, and going down.. "Norm," my words came out more of moans as his lips still worked all over my neck and his hands got lower. "Norman."

He looked up at me, standing up straight, keeping his hands on my hips. His lips were shinning as well as his eyes that twinkled when he looked at me. His hair was sticking up in different directions and his cheeks were pink, making me want to melt and tell him to never stop, but I had to stop him. "What is it, Babe?" He seemed worried and I couldn't help the blush and nervous laugh that escaped my lips. "I-uhm, well, ug," this was so embarrassing. Norman gave me a confused look and I decided just to spit it out. "Monthly visitor, ya know."

I buried my head in the crook of his neck to hide the blush and heard him chuckle once he realized it was my time of the month. His hand went on my back and rubbed it slightly. "It's okay, Babe," his voice was so raspy and flushed that I was so pissed off at stupid mother nature.

"Ruined the moment, didn't I?" I teased, keeping my forehead pressed against the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent. His chest rumbled from the chuckle he let out as he moved us to my living room, flipping on the lights and setting me down on the couch. When he did I noticed my skirt had rose up a lot, completely revealing the rough and nasty looking, rugged purple scar on my leg. I tried to discretely pull my skirt down so Norman wouldn't see it, but he managed to catch a glimpse of it.

He put his hand on mine, stopping me from covering it up anymore and he shook his head at me. He got down on his knees in front of me and slid my skirt up slowly, just enough so you could completely see the memory of a shark attack ingrained in my skin. I bit my lip nervously as he frowned at it, but shivered when I felt him lightly caress my leg while trailing light kisses on it.

It always felt different when someone was touching your scar, or in this case, kissing it. The skin was raw, weaker and it sent shivers up my spine, but the light kisses made my heart flutter. He was trying to mend my forever broken skin with his lips, just like how having him here and mine was pulling me together.

The loss of his soft lips and hands on my leg made me feel colder, but I smiled when his lips reunited with my own. "Stay tonight?" I asked lightly when our lips broke.

The corners of his mouth lifted up a bit in a slight smile as he nodded, "Sure, babe."

He got up and went to the side, plopping on the couch next to me. My eyes grazed over the bare top of his body that was beautiful in the moonlight coming from my window and I yet again cursed Mother Nature. I had never seen a more beautiful man in my life and I knew now that I wanted him completely. I was done running away and being scared. Norman was here. Norman was looking in my eyes with his bright blue ones and I knew he was mine.

"Wana go to Gus's wedding with me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Belle finally got over her fears! YAY! I know the ending is kind of random, but remember, asking him to Gus's wedding is like a big deal and means that this relationship is getting started and serious!:)

By the way, I kind of based the chapter of the song Love Me Again, by John Newman.

I wasn't too happy with how this chapter came out because I wrote it like 5 times, but here it is and I hope you enjoy! But, I just had to update this. Why?

BECAUSE I MET NORMAN REEDUS LAST WEEKEND!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD! He is absolutely freaking amazing and it was honestly the best day EVER! hehehe I'm not going to spazz out on you guys right now, but I just thought I'd let you know!:)

THANK you guys again for all the comments and recommendations! I love you all!