Status: discontinued, being re-written with original characters, might continue it later maybe

Remember Me

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Frank POV

I woke up and relaxed in my half asleep state. Not caring where I was, who was behind me. Behind me. Who is behind me? My eyes snapped open and I took in the room I was in. Gerard's room. Gerard must be behind me. And he's breathing on my neck. I turned my head to side so I could look at him and see if he's still asleep. He was, thank god.

I turned my thoughts inward, trying to figure out what was missing, what memory he got back last night. I know he had, because I felt it. When someone gets their memory back I feel it, and have to look for what's missing.

I starting sifting through my memories with Gerard, most of them I had in my point of view and Gerard's, except for the ones he already recovered, so now I just have to find the one he got back last night.

Finally I figured out what he got back. That was one of my favorite days with Gerard, we had so much fun and we didn't have to fight anything, and we weren't hiding anything from each other. Except the huge thing with Korse, but that's a minor detail.

I replayed the memory in my head over and over. That day was three days before I took his memories, so it was one of the last memories I had to take from him.

I frowned, remembering what it was like to take his memories from him and Mikey. They hated it and fought it. I remember Mikey. He was always so strong for such a skinny person. I haven't had a proper chance to meet him again this time around, but once I do he'll start getting his memories back. I smiled, thinking about how we could become the team we always were once again.

I was pulled out of my memories of Mikey by Gerard nuzzling into my neck. I smiled and cuddled into his chest more. Today he had to bring me to see Mikey after school. I wanted him to get his memories back. But the trigger wasn't the same for him. The trigger I set was Ray's Afro. I may have laughed through tears while I was doing it.

I erased Ray's memories too. He travelled with us for about a month, he was a big part of a lot of the hunts we did. We taught him about hunting when he accidentally stumbled across us on a hunt one night. But now everything he knows is locked in my mind. And him and Mikey got really close. Really close. They were like best friends instantly. They acted more like a couple than friends sometimes. It was cute. I saw fit to set his trigger as Mikey, any part of Mikey. Whether he sees an arm, leg, hell a fingernail, he gets his memories back.

I turned over to see Gerard had already fallen back asleep. I rolled my eyes and started pushing against his chest to wake him up. He barely stirred so I poked the anti-possession tattoo he had on his chest. We literally had to knock him out to get it on him and now he hates when anyone touches it because it reminds him of needles. As soon as my pointer finger touched the place his tattoo was he jolted away and sat up, looking terrified.

When he saw me silently laughing he narrowed his eyes and fake glared at me. I just laughed harder. Eventually the glare melted from his eyes and he laughed with me.

"We should get ready for school." I giggled.

"Good idea." He replied once he calmed down. He got up from the bed normally while I chose to roll off of it and ended up on my ass on the floor.

We got ready, made coffee, and had breakfast before we ended up in the impala.

"Gerard?" I asked.

"Yes Frankie?" He replied.

"After school I need to meet with Mikey to get his memories back in place ok?" I said. He didn't say anything so I looked over and saw him tensed up and clutching the steering wheel.

"Gerard?" I asked hesitantly. He nodded but stayed silent this time. He was keeping something from me, I could tell, but he'll tell me in his own time I guess.

The rest of the ride to school was silent. It wasn't awkward, but we were both caught up in our separate thoughts. We got out of the impala and walked to the school with our hands joined, still silent.

Inside the school it was quiet, like really quiet. I noticed that there weren't as many students as there usually were. From what I could see, about twenty were missing, and some of them I knew were supernatural. Rare supernaturals, like me. All emotions and thoughts that are important, that they could control, and only them. I could feel fear coiling up in my stomach when I couldn't see Lyn-z, she was usually front and centre, talking and laughing with everyone. She was jealousy. Always had to be front and centre to figure out if there was anything she should do.

I walked with Gerard to our first period chemistry class. Julian was in this class, he controlled love, but I didn't see him. The panic I was feeling was growing stronger by the second. I pulled Gerard out of the classroom and into a secluded corner.

"Do you see what's happening?" I whispered to him.

"Yea, a lot of kids are missing," he whispered back. "what do you think it means?" He asked.

"There's a ton that you don't know about those kids, Gerard. They're all like me! They all control something, an emotion, thought, whatever, and they're all missing!" I hissed.

"Then I guess it's a good time to tell you about Mikey then." Gerard said.

"What about Mikey? I whispered.

"Someone took him." I gasped and hit him in the middle of his chest.

"Gerard Way why would you not tell me that!" I snapped. He looked down sheepishly

"I didn't want you to leave yet." He whispered.

My glare softened while I looked at him. I understood, but I swear he is dumb as fuck.

"Ok Gerard, you probably shouldn't freak out, but Mikey is... Special, I guess you could say. You don't know this, and neither does he, because we found this out together and you would be safer if you two didn't know but Mikey, he can influence thoughts, and we have to get him back."

Gerard just looked at me. And looked. And kept on looking.

"Ok Gerard," I said slowly, "that means get back to the impala before Korse finds out what he can do."

It seemed like that got through to Gerard and he finally moved and pulled me out of the little corner we were in, thought the halls, past the secretary, out the doors, and to the impala. He through opened the door and pushed me inside before slamming it closed and sliding across the hood to get into the drivers side.

"Where to?" He asked.

"My house." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so good? Bad? It's finally getting more exciting!

Finally a chapter in Franks POV in case you were wondering how the memory thing worked for him.

And I've decided to bring Ray in, especially since he's only been in one chapter and I feel like the fic wouldn't be complete without him