Status: discontinued, being re-written with original characters, might continue it later maybe

Remember Me

Chapter 9

Gerard POV

I stood up from my spot on the courtyard floor. Again? While Frank was here? Nevertheless, I had no control over myself so all I could do was watch helplessly as I drifted over the the gate that opened to the forest, and in turn my memories. I tried as hard as I could to stay behind, anything to escape another horrible memory.

Despite my efforts, I drifted across the courtyard and to the gate, where I saw my hand reaching out to open it. I stepped across the threshold and came face-to-face with the forest. I could hear splashing and shouting from inside the forest. I was worried, because anything could happen involving water.

It was minutes later that Frank finally emerged from the forest, soaking wet, wearing only swim shorts, with a toothy grin spreading from one ear to another. He was holding a multi-colored beach ball, which he threw towards my chest, and I saw my hands shooting up to grab it. When I looked back to Frank, I was confused, because I was expecting this memory to be as horrifying as the last. But Frank was still smiling at me, and if I could have controlled my body, I would be smiling right back.

Unexpectedly, Frank took the few steps closer needed to reach me and stood on his toes to lightly peck my lips. As my body tried to deepen the kiss, Frank giggled and yelled:

"Catch me first!" Before laughing and running deep into the woods.


*****

I woke up with a start, and considered myself lucky I hadn't woken Frank, because I was wrapped around him with my legs tangled in his. I craned my neck to look at the clock, it glared red at me, blinding me for a moment, but when my eyes adjusted, I saw it said 1:09 am. I glared right back at it before turning my head and burying my head back into Frank's neck. Frank's neck. Frank was here, in my bed. And we were cuddled together. I internally freaked out. But thinking about Frank got me thinking about the dream I had, and what memory it was attached to. I have a day in mind that it could have happened, but I couldn't remember a lot of it before now...

"Are we there yet?" Mikey whined from the passenger seat in the impala.

"Does it look like we're there yet Mikey?" I asked.

"No." Sounded a voice from the back seat.

"See?" I said, glancing at Mikey. "Not even he thinks we're there yet."

"You just like him better." Mikey grumbled.

"Only when you're being an idiot." I teased.

"Jerk."

"Bitch."

Mikey sighed out the air he had in his lungs as he slumped against the back rest in the impala. That boy was too impatient. I have no idea how he got through hunts. Twenty minutes later I pulled into the driveway of the cabin we were staying in for the next few days. Dad had a hunt in the small town a few miles from here and he got us a good place to stay.

I looked over at Mikey, surprised I hadn't heard anything from his usually whiney self, only to see he had fallen fast asleep.

"How do we wake him up?" Asked the voice in the back seat. "Wait, he's leaning against the door isn't he."

"Yes." I grinned. I got out of the car as quietly as I could, so as not to wake him before I could set it up. I looked around for a hose and saw one curled against the side of the cabin we were staying in. I found the knob to start the water I pulled the hose over to the impala and started to make a puddle outside of the door Mikey would be falling through. Once I was done and deemed the puddle deep enough, I pulled open the door as quickly as I could so Mikey fell out of the impala, and right into the puddle.

"What the fuck Gerard!" He yelled. I almost fell into the puddle with him I was laughing so hard. He looked so confused, like a lost puppy, and he was soaking wet, covered in mud, laying on the ground. I laughed harder.

Once he realized he was actually lying in a puddle, soaking wet, beside instead of inside the impala, he grumbled and stood up with a scowl on his face. I could even hear laughing from the back seat, even though it didn't really take much to make him laugh.

"I swear I'll get you back." Mikey grumbled over his shoulder while he was walking toward the cabin. "I'll get you when you least expect it."

Finally, I heard the back door of the impala open.

"A lake!" He shouted, right in my ear. "Let's go swimming!"

"Fine!" I laughed, turning and pulling him into a hug. You should probably get changed though." I said to his mop of brown hair. Before I could say anything else he was off running, shouting instructions for me to get changed as well over his shoulder. I shook my head and followed him into the cabin, grabbing our bags.

"Gee, did you grab my bag?" I heard just as I got to the door.

"Yeah, I did!" I yelled back.

"Ok, thanks, you can leave it there then, I'll grab it in a second to get changed!" I nodded, even though he could see me, and dropped his bag with a thud and headed to the nearest door to get changed. A bathroom. Perfect.

******

After I changed and found a room to deposit my bag in, I headed down to the lake. Wasting to time, I ran in with a splash and started swimming around.

"Gee!" I heard from the general direction of the house.

I walked onto the sand to see him running towards me in his swimming trunks, just before he got to me, I ran backwards into the water and he followed.

******

After swimming for about an hour, I got tired and walked onto the sand again. I heard splashing coming from behind me and saw Frank, soaking wet, with a huge grin decorating his face. I smiled back so wide it hurt, and Frank stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around me, pecking me on the lips. After he pulled away, I tried to catch his lips again but he pulled out of my grasp.

"Catch me first!" He yelled, running back into the water.

******

I grinned, mentally returning to where I was, laying in bed with Frank. I looked over to the alarm clock and saw it was now one thirty, and my eyes were drooping to I nuzzled my face into the back of Frank's neck before lightly kissing it and falling fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this is getting crappier and crappier, but it'll pick up within the next 1 or 2 chapters, promise!!