Untitled

Maya one-shot

"I can't believe LM.C had a concert last nightand I missed it." I sighed to myself, I mean really? Why did I have to work last night? It wasn't my shift I made sure with my boss so I could see LM.C live. Stupid waitressing job ugh. I guess you might be confused? Well I work as a waitress and my boss' daughter also works there, when Danielle found out LM.C was in town she asked for the night off even though I already had, but I know she went to the concert though her mother said she was sick, and if I didn't go I could lose my job. "Hey Skyler!" I turned to Danielle who was at the diners front door. "I'm leaving for the night, close up will ya?" Danielle didn't even wait for my response and she walked out the door. "That's in three hours" I slightly screamed to myself running my hands through my red and black hair. Because of the size of the diner me and Danielle usually cook and the cooks leave around 9pmwe hardly get business after that.
~10:30 pm~
"Come on1amI need you here now" I groaned sitting at the bar my hands holding my head up and glaring through my red bangs. I just happened to be glaring away from the door when it opened. Before I could welcome the customer I felt someone extremely close to me, turning my head slightly my eyes met honey brown eyes. 'Oh my god....I know those eyes.' I let out a squeak and quickly pulled away from the person. Looking up I saw a breathtaking Asian man with blond hair and a lollipop sticking out of his mouth. 'Oh my god, I know that face too, okay Skyler do NOT go fan girl on him, breath dammit breath!' After a lovely conversation with myself I snapped back to reality to see Aiji behind Maya. 'Ummm you're still open right?' Aiji asked me while Maya sat at the counter with his hands holding up his head, and the cutest smile. 'Answer Aiji! Stop drooling over Maya!' I scolded myself. "Yes of course! What can I get you two?"
~after getting their orders~
"Hey Skyler, you have the prettiest eyes!" Maya happily smiled at me. Soon Aiji had enough of 'Maya's flirting' (which he totally isn't flirting he's just really nice) and left making sure Maya could get back to their hotel without Aiji of course. Maya smiled once more and got really close to my face, again. "Do you like chuppa chups?" (A/N if spelled wrong I'm sorry it's 4am ) "yup! I do" I replied to the adorable man 'whoever allowed men to be adorable, I applaud thee' I think staring at Maya (hey! If he can stare why can't I?) "lets have a slumber partytonigh!"I thought to myself 'To be honest I'm not too sure that's a good idea, but even though curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back.' I smiled at Maya and nodded when he beamed back at me I knew this couldn't be a mistake.
~forward to a hotel~
Maya had kindly let me stop by my apartment to grab some clothes so currently I'm in my pajamas, in the suites living room having an intense staring contest with Maya. "Ahhhhhh!" Maya suddenly screamed out tackling me making me fall back on the couch. "Ahh, Maya....." I squealed laughing. "Sorry Skyler, I couldn't help it." Maya responded through his giggles. "Let's watch a movie!" Maya smiled and ran over to the DVDs he had. "Uhhh what kind of movie?" "Don't know!" Maya giggled before going back to find a movie. So uhh, I figured out Japanese horror films are the worst. Thankfully Maya had left the light on during the movie however now that it's over well, we just happen to be clinging to each other. "Maya...." "Skyler...." Maya responded to me. "Maybe we should get up?" "Go ahead Skyler" "ehhhh I'm too scared to" I replied hugging him closer to me. "Me too...." Maya mumbled....
~next morning~
Well, I awoke the next day still clinging to Maya. "Good morning!" Maya said to me as I pulled away blushing. Before I could respond someone called from the kitchenette. "Good morning Skyler, would you like some pancakes?" Turning towards the voice I noticed Aiji in the kitchen. I just stared at him confused, 'wait, when did Aiji get here?' Aiji must have some kind of mind reading powers because he spoke up. "I've been here the whole time in my room of the suite" "I want pancakes Aiji!" Maya screamed out excited. "Yes Maya, I know you want food, everyone knows you want food." Aiji responded with a dull look and tone. Maya just pouted at Aiji and then smiled at me. "Pancakes Skyler?" Smiling at both of the guys I nodded. I sat at the small table beside Maya and across from Aiji. Well for some reason Maya decided that my pancakes weren't as good as his and he just had to feed me. "Say ahhhhh Skyler" Maya giggled shoving a piece of his pancakes in front of my face. I looked away from him blushing while Aiji rolled his eyes. "Maya! You two are eating the same thing stop trying to feed her. It's embarrassing her!" Aiji scolded the blond. "Skyler do you need to be home by a certain time? It's 10amnow" Aiji spoke turning to me. "Ummm I'm off work today but if you need me to leave...." "NOOOO!" Maya yelled out quite dramatically. "Don't leave me Skyler" he whined out. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything about it when I asked..." Aiji told me eyeing Maya.....it's like Aiji is the adult in this suite. "No, it's okay" I spoke up. "So, lets hang out today!" Maya spoke up. "Aiji just stared at Maya them turned to me smiling "Skyler, would you like to hang out with us today? Though I'm pretty sure Maya isn't giving you a choice." Aiji said winking at me.
~forward to the park~
"Maya, push me!" I cried out to the blond from the swings. Maya quickly ran towards me and started pushing me. Aiji sat on a bench watching the ducks in the pond and glancing at me and Maya occasionally. Of course then me and Maya HAD to play on the seesaw and then getting sick on the merry-go-round from going WAY to fast. We both stumbled off they merry-go-round giggling. Maya started to fall and took me down with him, I blushed from being on top of him, he just smiled before flipping us over with him above me, smiling down at me he leaned closer until our lips met, his lips were sweet and I couldn't help but shyly kiss him back.
~Aiji pov~
I smiled at the two and pulled out my iPhone to take a picture. Sometimes you see a two people and know they are meant to be. It seems its that way for Maya and Skyler. I'm happy Maya found someone like Skyler she seems real and perfect for him, I smiled before turning back to look at the ducks in the pond.