Status: I am still learning on how to write better stories.

Another Life of Vampire.

A new start

It was a new day for a new vampire. Her life was all into killing humans to survive even though she was completely against it. She finally escaped her master who was using her to get the humans to come closer by using her looks. She was the most beautiful of the vampires since she was a model before she turned into a vampire. Her long black hair went down to her waist, as her piercing blue eyes stared at you with a hint of a smile in them as most of her victims usually stare at her because of her slim body, even though all vampires are slim her body looked like it was fit.
The night was a good night to go out hunting since it was the 4th of July and that's when all the humans decide its time to go out and shot off some fireworks which makes the vampire job a bit easier so they can take their victims off and dont care for their screams since its already loud. A beautiful young vampire was wondering along the river as she watched the people get ready for the show and she knew vampires would be coming soon. Her piercing blue eyes searching the whole area for any traits of vampires. As she kept a look out, her body was somewhat tense since she was nervous on seeing her old master. She never wanted to see her master ever again as she vowed to keep the other vampires from killing as much as possible. Alley looked around the area as she hoped to save someone tonight bit it was hard when there were hundreds of people and just one vampire to save them all.

The fireworks started up as it looked beautiful to alley who hardly ever saw them. She then smelled blood, her attention was on the new spilt blood. Alleys blue eyes became ruby red as she went toward the smell. She knew she had to be quick as she heard a scream wit her keen hearing.
Alley grew mad as she heard it was a females scream, she ran toward the sound and attacked the other vampire. The male vampire hissed at her as alley smirked as she was waiting for a fight. The male vampire went after her as they fought some and alley did moves that she had learned by herself and knocked her attacked down is when he noticed who it was.