Status: I am still learning on how to write better stories.

Another Life of Vampire.

Not again....

Nothing else happened that night as Alley thought it was the other vampires way of saying that she was out so don't mess with any of the humans tonight. Alley smiled as she felt she did a good deed as the humans started thinning out to go to parties and such. Alley watched the lovers and the kids with their parents walking away as she wished she had someone to go back to, but no one would be at home for her since she is a vampire and refused to get close to others.

The night was cooling off as the night wore on, alley walking around the town as she knew it was just a matter of time before her master would send others to get her. Alley sighed as she moved her long black hair behind her ear as se remembered her human life was going right for a change before her master got her.
-flash back-
Alley looked up at the Sunny day as it was her first day as being a model. Everyone told her she has a great body for it until this young business man who was at the club she worked at the night before. Alley was so excited as she wanted to be a model for as long as she could remember.
Alley looked up at the building as it looked like it held important people in it. Her blue eyes looking up at the tall building of the top magazine.
"This is so exciting." She says as se walked in and looked at the receptionist. "Hi, my name is Alley. I am here for an interview with Dan Long." She told the lady as the lady nodded.
"Okay, let me page him. You can have a seat over there while you wait." The lady pointed to the line of seats as Alley was too excited to actually sit down as she looked at the beautiful models on the wall.
A few minutes later, the man who met her last night, Dan Long, came out.
"I am so glad you didn't change your mind." He says as he shook Alley's hand.
"Well, it sounds great to do so I am excited to get started. I will do anything to get and keep this job." Alley told him as he led her toward the hallway he came from. Alley noticed it was darker in the other rooms as she walked with him.
"I am so glad you told me this. Because I would love to have you on this magazine." His eyes twinkled at her as she blushed some. They walked to the end of the hall to a big room that was almost emptied. It had a white blanket against one wall with cameras and such. Alley couldn't believe her eyes as she was going to be a model. Alley turned around and saw that Dan had locked the door as he motioned Alley to move toward the white sheet.
"Mind if I join you in the pictures. My photos are basically two people together always." Dan explained as he and Alley walked on the white sheet. They poised a few things as Dan acted like a lover holding his love as Alley responded. He put his lips lightly on her neck. "Just go with the flow." He whispered as the camera was taking pictures with the button he had in his hand. Alley acted like a lover back to him but then he took the picture of his lips on her neck as the camera flashed he bit into her neck. Alley gasped at the pain as he held onto her tight. He drained her almost dry then cut his waist to let her drink out of his blood.
The next few days were all about the changing but only to her tan skin to a little lighter. Her insides were changing as it felt horrible to her. Wen Alley woke up, she found herself different. She was famished as whatever she are came back up. Dan came into her room and smiled. "Hello, my love. You are very beautiful and all mine." He cut his wrist again as he ran to his blood and started drinking from it. "That's right, you are mine." He laughed and smoothed out her hair as she served him for the next few years.

-back to the present-
Alley put her hand on her neck were her master bit her. Alley sighed since it has been five years since she had been a vampire. She shook her head then stopped walking as she heard feet steps behind her. She turned around and saw the same vampire from the night before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why thank you for the comment. I was getting to her past and her master so yeah. Here is the chapter ^_^