Status: James Franco

My Heart Will Go on for You

info

Name: Becca MacFearson (I know, Im just as shocked as you that I didnt choose Jessica)
Age:26
Looks: Long brown hair, fare skin, chocolate brown eyes, full lips but NOT Angelina Joe Lee. Before the apocalypse, I dressed in hot topic clothing. I loved their dresses. After the apocalypse, I dressed in the only thing I had, a black corset that zips up in the front, a red checkered skirt, a long brown trench coat, combat boots, fingerless black leather gloves and about 6 guns,3 switch blades and two granades on me. My Dad was in the war and brought some souvineers home with him
Personality: Before: I was shy, sweet, down to earth, sometimes let people walk on me, loved to sing and act, not a heavy drinker and not a big drug person....I wanted to end it but then James came in and talked to me...he made me laugh....and make life worth living...
After: I was a bad ass gun shooting chick who didn't take others shit. This was survival of the fittest. When my guard is up I'm not someone to fuck with, but when it's down, Im still shy and sweet and down to earth. And I've learned to be more accepting towards drinking and doing drugs.
Info: I lived in LA all my life. My mother was an actress and a very forceful one at that. She put me in so many child commercials and tv shows and when I was older she put me in movies...all my life she has controlled me....I became a singer and my mother disowned me. She said I was not her daughter...I then became an actress on the side and my mother asked for me to forgive her.I did because she was my mother...Now every time I do a movie I want, she asks me why I would choose such a distasteful movie...the movies arent elvis romances any more sorry to say mom...Im so miserable because I still let my mother control me..lately I've been thinking about just...ending it...but then I get stuck in a house with a bunch of crazy guys...but its an adventure I'll never forget and Im happy I went through with it....
♠ ♠ ♠
=3