Status: James Franco

My Heart Will Go on for You

chapter 11

Thankfully, we got to the house with out any problems"Hello?!"Jay yelled but Craig and I both smacked him"Shut up we dont know what's lurking here!"I whispered.So we went to the kitchen and looked around.Jay opened the fridge and nearly gagged"Jack pot"I said smirking as I opened a cabinet. A big one.There were cookies, spaghetti, lots of cans of food like corn, green beans, carrots, etc. There was LOTS of rice.I put my duffle bag on the counter as I began to pass things to Craig,who passed it to Jay"I fucking love oreos"I said smiling as I pulled out like 5 boxes of them"They must of had grand kids"I said"Or they had their own sweet tooth"Craig said"Or that"I said smiling"Wait, why are loading this shit?We could stay here.We dont have to go back to them.Right Becca?"Jay said.Craig and I stopped and looked at him"Are you insane?James' house is boarded up to keep the demons out.If we come here we're totally vulnerable"I said"I'm just sayin I could take care of you guys.Itd be better"Jay said.Craig and I exchanged looks"Look man,all I know is I wanna get back to our friends quickly"Craig said as I began to put more in the bag"They're not my friends.All they've done is insulted me and treat me like shit"Jay said"What about Seth?"I asked"Man Seth and I have been growing apart for years.This was the last string.It broke Bec"Jay said.That broke my heart"Look...Jay you have me.And Craig likes you.So that's two friends to rely on.I love James.I cant leave like that.I love you too..like a brother so I need you with us"I said smiling as I put a hand on his shoulder.He sighed"Alright"he said but then A big CRASH came in the house..it was a demon..but it looked like a fucking triceratops but all demonized and what not!"Run!"Craig yelled.I zipped the back and we all ran.We ended up splitting up by accident.I cursed as I heard Jay screaming followed by LOUD crashing"Shit"I said as I ran into Craig"Take it and go!We'll be there shortly!What ever James says, make sure he stays there!Go!"I said throwing him the bag.He took it and ran.I managed to find Jay and push him"Go!"I yelled and jumped on the table.I managed to jump on the demon behind his head and basically ride him like a wild horse.With difficulty, I pulled out my sword and (sort of like Alice from Tim Burtons Wonderland)He threw me up and as I fell down onto him, I stabbed him through his throat.He fell dead.I pulled it out and a blue light started to take me"IM NOT READY TO GO YET!MY BUISNESS IS UNFINISHED!"I yelled and the blue light was gone so I looked seeing Jay still there"Come on!I dont know if he'll get back up!"I said"You just almost got taken to Heaven!You denied it!Why?!"Jay said as him and I ran for dear life hearing roaring in the backg round"Im not leaving without James by my side"I said as we came inside and James instantly hugged me"Oh thank god"He said kissing my cheek.I smiled"Im fine love"I said kissing his lips"We have a problem"Seth said"What's that?"I asked"Jonah has lost his fucking mind"James said.....
♠ ♠ ♠
oh shit