Status: James Franco

My Heart Will Go on for You

Chapter 1

Start: So I was out back smoking a cigaratte starring up at the sky...my mother just got off the phone with me.She told me I'm slipping and I need to get a part soon or she's going to step in and find me something to do.This didnt make me feel so good.Not at all. When I felt a soft knock on the door behind me. I was standing out on my padio, looking over the LA city.I saw Emma Watson giving me a look"Why the hell are you smoking?"She asked taking it from me and breaking it in half.I sighed in annoyance"Em, I have to smoke once in a blue moon or I go crazy.That's the first one I've had in afew weeks.That's pretty good.You could atleast let me enjoy that"I said as I throwing my jacket on. She sighed"Are you going to Franco's with me?"She asked with hope"I dont know..my mom just made me feel like a waste of life..again..and nobody really knows me..and you're...you're really known. I just-""Just relax.Im going to try and hook you up with James.He's sweet.You need to break away from the negativity of your mum.It's time to stop playing the part of the controlled princess.You need your prince"She said as we walked out.I rolled my eyes"If he's so sweet why don't you go for him?Or are you still in love with Ron?"I asked smirking"Oh shut up...no seriously you're his type.You've got a level head, you're hot, you're down to earth, and you're real.That's really hard to find in a woman around here"She said"You're real as far as I know"I said with a raised brow"Just trust me"She said"I really dont want to be..hooked up tonight.I'm just going to support you and make sure you dont make an idiot of yourself"I said smirking.
That's Emma Watson, I met her at Starbucks. She said she liked my bag I got from Hottopic...it was a Johnny Depp bag so that says a lot. We've been friends ever since. She spoke to me alot about her life, and I spoke to her about mine. She's 6 years younger then me but it's alright. She's seriously mature for her age. I like her though.She's not some other LA noob consumed by the city of show biz and trying to be all that...like Lindsey Lohan..or Paris Hilton.She's a good kid. I like that about her....
So we arrived at James Franco's house. Emma knocked, then looked at me"Relax. You'll be fine"She said smiling.The door opened and James Franco was there"Emma!Hey! You look great!"He said smiling,then he looked at me and smirking"And you brought a gorgeous friend"He said looking me over.I looked away blushing"Yeah, she's a small time actress and singer.You'll like her"Emma said"Not when I'm done with her, I'll get you in the big films.actually I'm going to be in this new movie, so I'll be sure to fire my love interest in the movie and make you her"James said.I laughed nervously"Thaaats okay.I-Im still trying to break my shy wall"I said backing up.Emma fucking left me!"I dont mind really.I think when a girl is shy..it's really cute"James said backing me into the wall.He leaned his arm on the wall,by my head"That's so sweet, but umm..god I am so thirsty,Im gonna-""I'll get it.Stay here"James said and the second he walked off I went outside in the backyard seeing Emma with some black dude, and Jay Baruchel.I glared at her"Seriously?"I said"What?"She asked innocently"I specifically told you I did not want to be hooked up tonight and you went and did it any ways"I said annoyed"I didnt hook you up.I told you, you were Franco's type.I can't stop him if he hits on you himself"She said.I sighed"Well I was seriously uncomfortable.He backed me into a wall to talk to me.That's not cool"I said"How can you even be shy?It's James Franco.Do you understand that James Franco wants you?That's a big thing and I'm only here for the weekend so what you do after I'm not here is all you"Emma said making me glare"Im gonna go get something to drink"I said sighing as I walked in and went for some punch and mixed it with vodka"I came on too strong huh?"I heard James Franco behind me.I sighed"Its not you...I got out of a really bad relationship recently...and Emma is trying to hook me up with top notch guys to make me forget about my x..it's not that it isnt working, but I still feel iffy about meeting new guys"I said sighing as I drank my drink. He smiled"I know how you feel...oh shit...I didnt even catch your name"He said smirking.I smiled"Its...it's Becca"I said.He smiled back"Becca..I like that.It's cute.It goes with that face"He said touching my cheek.I looked at my shoes"Im sorry.I'll back off..but hey, I hope you at least enjoy yourself tonight"He said kissing my hand.I giggled at him "Thank you for being sweet"I said kissing his cheek and walking off.So I met up with Emma again,we were sitting on the couch, watching the same dude Emma was with outside before, sing a song...called....take your panties off...to Rihanna..."Hey Rihanna can you take your panties off for me"I now knew him as Craig, thanks to Emma. Rihanna smirked"Hey Craig can you fuck off for me"She sang back and they all went 'OOOooo' as Emma and I laughed"Hey you the house of the party take your panties off"Craig said"Im not wearin any!"James said laughing"Oh he's goin comando!Hey girl you want some of that?"Craig was looking right at me.My face flushed as I flipped him off while laughing with Emma"Ooo sorry Franco"Craig said as James and everyone kept singing 'fuck those panties' everyone was singing while Emma and I were cracking up.Later on everyone was doin their own thing at the party"Im gonna go talk and mingle.You should too"She said then walked off.I sighed and couldnt help but notice Jay Baruchel outside by himself.I stood up and went to walk over to Jay but Michael Cira walked infront of me"Hey you want me?"Michael asked.I glared"Not interested"I said making a fist.He smirked"Youre sexy.So..wanna go in the bathroom and give me a bj?"He asked.I looked around and saw James talking to Seth while they both watched me "Look walk away"I said looking away"Come on damn it!"Michael said"Hey chill out Cira!"James said.I nodded at him for thanks then threw my glass of whine in Cira's face "Pig"I said and walked off over to Jay"You okay?"I asked.He looked at me and jumped"You scarred me...I uhh..I didnt see you there..."He said sighing.I giggled"I asked if you were okay Jay.Dont be so tense.I thought I was shy but jeez you take the cake"I said touching his shoulder.I glanced over inside and saw James sitting with Seth Rogan, Kevin Heart, Jonah Hill, and some other famous people who I cant remember their names.He looked annoyed..I guess maybe because I was out here with Jay giggling"I just ..this isnt my place ya know?Im not comfortable"He said with his hands in his pockets"Aw Jay you're still new to the acting world.Don't worry, about it.Hey as far as I know, non of them got the chance to star in a movie with Nicholas Cage.So I mean there's that"I said smiling"You..saw that movie?"He asked"I baby sit my sisters kids from time to time.They love that movie so I watch it with them.You and your awesome powers.Just be your self"I said smiling"..Becca right?"He asked.I giggled"Thas mah name dont wear it out"I said"Well everybody here hates me.I only came for Seth and he ditched me"Jay said.I sighed hugging him"I dont hate you and maybe Seth wants his best friend to be friends with his other best friends.Want me to talk to James?He likes me.I could ask him to be nicer or tell Jonah off for you"I said giggling but he sighed"Noo..I just.... need a pack of cigerattes"He said.I pulled out my pack of Newports"Here"I said but he cringed"I cant stand Newports..but thankyou any ways.Its sweet for talking to me"He said smiling.I smile back"Alrighty then see ya around"I said gulping my drink and going back inside.I felt James' eyes burning on me which made me roll my eyes.I went to the back yard and looked up, there WAS a balcony.I smirked ....
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know what you think ^^