Status: James Franco

My Heart Will Go on for You

chapter 3

.I grabbed 6 suit cases. Enough to fit my 120 items.At 19 I wrote and published a book called 'How to survive a zombie/alien/vampire apocalypse.' So heres what I PERSONALLY will need. Some people would compare to it, others wont.
Wearable: 5 shirts, 5 pants (3 jeans, 2 sweats) heavy blanket, pillow, combat boots(never used) jacket, hat, 5 bras and 5 panties(3 of each sexy, 2 of each casual)
Defence: 6 guns, 2 granade, pepper spray, 3 switch blades, 1 brass knuckle, 1 katana with strap to hang off my back
Edible: 6 waters, 3 Gatorades, 4 packs of crackers, 3 soups, 10 MRE's, 12 MONSTERS,
Usable: Pot (1 bowl), 4 ecstacys, 6 vikidin, 8 perks, 1 note book, 1 pencil, 3 pens, 1 sketch pad, guitar, guitar pic, LED flashlight
Entertainment: Laptop(full charge), ipod(full charge), phone(full charge), portable dvd player,16 pack of batteries, sex toys(girls have needs too)
Hygene: Deodorant, shampoo, soap, toilet paper, tooth brush, tooth paste, mouth wash, hand sanatizer.

All together that's 116 items. It was a tight squeeze but I shoved the last suit case in my jeep and giving one last look at my house, I drove off"Shit!Where am I going?!"I asked myself freaked out"James!I'll go to James' house!"I said speeding up but screamed as a car flew past me, it hit me and my head hit the steering wheel..after that I blacked out........(morning)When I woke up..it was day time..I think....everywhere was red with fire far off,smoke and dust everywhere.I felt my head but gasped seeing it was cut and still a little bloody. I tried to start my car, it didnt start"Come on..please..please...work!"I slammed on the wheel, and it started"Yes!"I said happily and drove off.It had become a ghost town.I was worried about Emma...I hoped she was okay...I finally pulled up but there was a HUGE hole"Oh my god"I said in horror.I had all my weapons on me thankfully.So I grabbed my suitcases, as hard as that was. I walked to the front door and banged on the door"Come on!"I yelled angrily"Wait!Becca is that you?!"I heard Jay say"Yes!Let me the fuck in!I have supplies and pot!"I said"Move!"I heard James say then there was a loud noise, like they were taking wood off the door.The door swung open"James!"I said hugging him in desperation"Oh my god you're alive!Seth help me with her bags"James said as the guys pulled my bags in"What happened to your head?"He asked"I was on my way here last night but some one frantically pulled out infront of me and we collided and the next thing I know I'm waking up in daylight.What the fuck is going on?!"I said as a few tears fell"I dont know.Non of us do!But Im just so glad you're safe"He said hugging me again"Where's Emma?"I asked worriedly.He looked pale"James where's Emma?"I asked"I....I dont know"He said.I stood up real fast"I have to go find her!"I said"What?!No!For all we know she could have fallen in the hole!It's too dangerous!"James said pulling me back"I have enough weapons okay?I know Emma she wouldnt die like this.She's out there!I made it here in one piece I can make it out there just to find her, maybe I can find some more supplies other then what I have-""You arent going any where Bec.It's too dangerous.Im not letting you"James said.I glared"James she's my best friend...I was responcible for her.I always am when she comes here.Her parents always ask me to watch her!I cant-""No!"James yelled.I shook my head dropping to my knees"You have to stay here.I know it hurts but you have to stay"James said crouching next to me"It's gonna be okay Becca.I promise"Jay said"Im gonna go get some things for her head"Jonah said and walked off"So where's that pot?"Danny said.I looked up glaring as he went for my bags.I pulled out my gun and cocked it"Get your fucking hands off of my bag"I said angrily.Danny backed up"I have my own personal things.Not everything in my bags are things I can share"I said as I got up and looked at the labels on my bags.Bag number 1, clothes. "No"I said pushing it to the side.Bag number 5"Absolutely not...paws off of this..all of you"I said glaring at everyone.They all backed up.I pushed that to the side.The most embarrassing they could find out about me is that I use sex toys for myself..im a shy girl.I lost my virginity to my x boyfriend.I dont regret having sex with him but I regret dating him....any ways I finally pulled out Bag number 4...my usables.I pulled out the pot and ecstacys. The vikidin and perks will be for me when I need to sleep.The guys cheered in happiness"Oh she's a keeper Francor!"Seth said as I tossed Seth the pot, and Danny the ecstacy. Jonah came over with a wet cloth and began to dab my head but he was rough with it"Ow!I've got it.Thanks Jonah"I said smiling weakly"im sorry"he said feeling bad.I shook my head"Its okay.Thank you for getting the stuff for me"I said as I began to dab my head.I opened the band aid pad to put on my head.I couldnt really see where it was and James noticed that"Here" James said gently and took the bandaid.I blushed, watching him as he put it on.He was really close to me"Is that better?"He asked.I gulped then smiled"Yeah...thanks James"I said as he helped me up"But what about Emma?"I asked still worried"Look, why dont you go rest.Take a nap, and maybe we can figure out a plan for that"James said"I dont-""I'll take you to my room"He said"James Im not-"He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder"Hey!Put me down asshole!This isnt funny I dont like being picked up!Stop!"I said trying to kick but he kept pinching my ass!"Stop that you pervert!"I said growing angry.He threw me on the bed and held me down making me hold my breath.He looked over my face making me blush"Rest"he said finally and got off of me.I sat up alittle, watching him back up to the door until he left and closed the door.I gave in and decided a nap would be nice.....
♠ ♠ ♠
=3