Status: James Franco

My Heart Will Go on for You

Chapter 5

"I think theres water in my basement.Like 2 jugs or something but you have to go outside to get it"James said.There was silence for a moment.I was still holding my nose in pain"So who wants to volunteer?"Jay asked awkwardly"Okay who wants volunteer to go with Jay?"Jonah asked"Woah wait that is not what I just said"Jay said"Oh Im sorry.It just..sounded like you said who wants to volunteer to go with you"Jonah said"No I didnt you mother fucker-""Hey chill!Chill man...theres an easy way to solve this"Seth said...and the next thing I know he had a handfull of matches.He lit one, the blew it out"Who ever gets the burnt match goes out to get the water.Who wants to go first?"Seth said.All the guys looked nervous"Oh jeez"I rolled my eyes and pulled one out.Mine was still good"Ha"I said smirking. Craig pulled it out and it was burnt.All the guys let out a sigh of relief.Craig looked highly upset"I'll go with u Craig.I have weapons remember"I said smiling"You dont have actual bullets,you're not going"James said annoyed"First off Dr.Oz,"James gave me an anonyed face"I do have bullets.I keep them in my pouch on my thigh, secondly I dont remember you having athority over me"I said standing up.James starred me down,but I didn't back down"Give him a gun and you stay here.That's that"He said"The fuck?Are you afraid that if I die,I wont be able to help you in your quest to rebuild a society?"I asked poking his chest"No I just-""You just what?"I asked"Becca I-""What?"I asked as all the guys starred in interest"I think the problem is, he has feelings for you-""Jonah!"James snapped.I smirked as I took out a gun and some bullets"That's all you had to say big boy"I said patting his cheek.I loaded the gun and slid it over to Criag"The safeties off so be careful"I said eyeing him"I..I still dont wanna go out there"Craig said.I sighed"How about we tie you to a rope?And if you scream we'll pull you in?"Seth said"Okay but you gotta be quick like the second i scream"Craig said.So then we tied him to a rope and they did a practice scream and we all tugged on him..with that, Craig went out.It was about 15 minutes later we heard Craig scream, we let go because of rope burn"Pull me in!Pull me in!"Craig yelled"We cant!We dont have the rope any more!"Seth yelled.Craig ran back in and we slammed the door but something was tugging on Craig's rope"I got it!"Jonah picked up a knife"Jonah no!"I said but it was too late,he got Jay in the shoulder"AH!Fuck!"Jay yelled"Oh em gee!I am SOO sorry Jay!"Jonah said"Would you all shut the fuck up and quit acting like sissy girls!"I said taking the knife from Jay's shoulder and cutting the rope.The...monster went away and they all calmed down"Thank god for Becca"Jonah said smiling.I glared at Jonah"Come on Jay"I said helping him up and taking him to the bathroom.I wrapped up his shoulder and when I came down all the guys but James were digging into the cement floor with anything they had.I saw Danny with my sword"Hey!Danny no sword!You'll make it dull!"I said snatching it.I sighed sheathing it.Jay began to help"Hm..hey Franco, what kind of movies do you have here?"I asked"To many to name,who cares no electricity"James said.I rolled my eyes"Right.Where?"I asked.He sighed"I have a book shelf for all my movies.In my library.Thats where they are but-""Kay thanks"I said and walked off.I went to his library and went through them and gasped in happiness"Ohhh!Titanic!"I said smiling as I pulled it out and ran up to Jame's room.I popped it in,curling up in his bed, and began to watch.This movie was my favorite of all time...but every time at the ending it makes me cry.I always get emotional when I think about Titanic.All the people who died like that..it was so sad...I hated thinking about it...so about 2 and a half hours in,and it was at the part where Rose desided to finally abandon her fiance and mother at dinner to tell Jack, who was standing at the front of the ship starring off,that she wanted nothing more then to be with him and only him and thats when he took her and made her stand on the front of the ship,they shared their first kiss..and my favorite song came on"I love this song"I said sniffling but I heard the door creak.I paused the movie and saw James"What are you watching?"James asked shutting the door and laying next to me"Titanic"I said giggling"Oh I love this"He said smiling"Probably why you have it huh?"I asked as I looked at him"Its one of the most romantic trageties I've ever seen..but I mean..dont tell that to Seth or the others.I'll have to kill you"He said softly.I laughed"I'll keep that in mind"I said as he put his arm around my shoulders.I rolled my eyes smiling"Sure why not"I said laying my head on his shoulder as I pressed play.I couldnt help my self with the song though, every time I watched this movie,I sang with the movie.(i just watched this movie yesterday on ABC fam. thats why I chose it lol and Im pretty sure the whole song isnt sung in the movie, but Im just going to do it anyways ^^)
"Every night in my dreams
I see you
I feel you
That is how I know you
Go on
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you
Go on
Near
Far
Where ever you are
I believe that the heart does
Go on
Once more
You open the door
And youre here
in my heart
and
my heart will go on
and on.." James watched me intently almost in a trance as I starred at the movie
"Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And if only goes here
We're gone
Love was when I loved you
One true time
I hold you
In my life will always
Go on
(Near
Far
Where ever you are
I belive that the heart does
go on
Once more
you open the door
And youre here in my heart
And
my heart will go on
and on)
Mmmhmmm
(You're here!
There's nothing up here
And I know that my heart will
Go on
We'll stay for ever this way
You are sand in my heart
and
my heart will go on
and on..." I finished the song as Jack and Rose kissed deeply"Bec...your voice....its-""What?"I asked confused.I couldnt help but notice that he was getting closer and closer "...Beautiful"He whispered nearly touching my lips..I could feel the heat of his breath..I think he and I are the only ones who still brush any more...until finally we did kiss and my stomache did flips.Strangely, at the moment we kissed, Jack and Rose were at the part where they were in the car, fully unclothed, I never was positive, but I was pretty sure they had sex lol. James pulled back after a while and I starred at him, lost for words"Look...I know you said you got out of a relationship recently...but-""James my only choice for men are you, Jonah, Danny, Seth, Jay and Craig...if you died right now..I'd probably go with Jay or Seth but you're alive and healthy..."I said blushing.He smiled"So...will you be my Rose?"He asked.I giggled"Just dont die on me Jack"I said as he kissed me again.We began to make out as he slowly lied me down on the bed and got ontop of me.We were making out and I was enjoying this.I mean, if I had to be stuck in a house with anyone, Im glad it was James and the guys...especially James. We didnt have sex, but we did feel eachother up..after that James excused hisself to the bathroom...so I kind of had a feeling as to what he was doing..up until I heard him and Danny arguing...