Status: James Franco

My Heart Will Go on for You

chapter 8

. (My pov)I once again was singing to My Heart Will go On.I couldnt really stop myself from singing it because I loved it so much..I was just finishing it any ways..
"You're here!
There's nothing up here
And I know that my heart will
Go on
We'll stay for ever this way
You are sand in my heart
and
my heart will go on
and on..." I finished sadly letting a few tears fall down.I heard a clapping.I gasped turning quick pointing my gun.I saw James..I was expecting Danny when I heard the clapping"Why do you have a gun?!"He asked alarmed"I thought you were Danny"I said dully as I turned around"Well it's good to know you want to kill him as much as I do" James said next to me with a smile.I was NOT smiling though"Becca Im sorry.Im so sorry I should have believed you.Can you forgive me?"He asked kissing my forhead.I just looked up at him with a blank stare"I thought I was your Rose...Jack would have believed her...why didn't you believe me?"I asked sadly.James sighed pulling me in a hug"I should have believed you.I am so sorry I didn't.I should have known you better then that.You're too classy for him.Youre so much better then him.I don't know why I would even think that...I guess..I just..hate Danny that much...the thought of seeing him with my girl..infuriated me"James said.I smiled bashfully"Im your girl?"I said giggling.He smiled back"Yes you are..you're my Rose forever more"He said kissing me all over my face.I giggled as he kissed me deeply.I gasped as he picked my up bridal style and went to the bed.He closed my portable dvd player but I stopped"Are we having sex?"I asked.He smirked"I was considering it" I smiled at him"Then play the song again"I said "It's gonna take more then 3 minutes"James said reopening the dvd player and setting it on the night stand"Dont worry...It's five minutes"I said smirking.He smirked as he kissed me again and went to the door to lock it.I clicked the play on the music video but paused it"Too bad you cant draw..I'd love a sketch of me"I said giggling"Actually, I can draw just as good as Jack can...but uh..I dont really tell any one....I promise I'll draw you but right now...we're gonna make love"James said smirking.I blushed as he kissed me deeply.I felt around for the play button and finally felt it.I wrapped my arms around his neck...
♠ ♠ ♠
;D
next chapter is strict lemon lol