Don't Forget Me

I need to find her.

“When are you going to get over your fantasy?” My mother barked, staring at me with a unpleased look on her face.

I stared at her, tapping my fingers against the desk with her pictures on them. I wasn't sure how to answer her question because I knew I wasn't living in a fantasy, but I also knew that she didn't want to hear that. She wanted to hear that her son had gotten over some girl who he just saw in pictures because she couldn't remember how much she loved her. She couldn't remember talking about the biggest day of my life with her. She couldn't remember anything.

“I dunno...” I mumbled.

She let out a sigh. “You should really go see a shrink... I've been worried sick about you these last few weeks, you've been doing nothing but trying to look for someone who isn't here! I don’t want you to end up like your...”

“Mom- stop... I'm not going to end up like dad! I know she’s real. I’ll prove it to all of you.”

My dad got thrown into a loonie bin after he claimed that I had a younger sister and he threw around little girls trying to look for her. My mom cried every time for him to stop, that he was delusional. When the white suits came for him, they had to sedate him. He refused to be taken away until he found her.

“I'm sorry, I'm just trying to look out for you.”

I need to find her no matter what.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3

Comment, subscribe and Recommend!

This is all thats written and all that anyones getting for a couple days, so yeah.
>:3

- Call me a monster.