Status: This is currently in progress. Really cooking up a storm.

A Mans Loving Hand

Chapter 2

A few days later found Tara sprawled upside down on her couch in her living room as she watched TV. She was dressed in some jean shorts and a v-neck t-shirt, and her toe ring as her only jewelry.

A knock at the door caused her to groan and mute the TV before rolling off the couch and landing on her feet. “Hold your horses!” She called out as the person just kept knock. She knew only one person would do that, and her assumptions were correct when she yanked open the door and groaned when she saw Kevin grinning. “What do you want?” She spoke in a bored tone.

“Just came to see my favorite trainee. I brought a friend, you remember Mark, right?” Kevin brushed past her and into the house like he owned the place.

“Of course I remember Mark, ya dipshit.” She turned, seeing Mark standing on the porch. “You can come in too, I guess. Kevin, get your feet off my coffee table.” She turned, one hand on her hip as she glared at him.

Mark just glanced around the place, noticing it was very small. But then again, with only her living there, it was appropriate. The walls were a soft brown color, the furniture was all brown leather and the coffee table was a dark oak color. It was very warm.

“So to what do I owe this pleasure?” Tara asked, shoving Kevin’s feet off her coffee table and taking a seat in her leather chair.

“Well ya see…I’m heading back to work soon…like tomorrow soon.” Kevin scratched his chin.

Mark stayed standing up, his arms casually crossed in front of his chest as he waited.

“Um…okay, I guess I can wait a while until you get some more time off.” Tara looked upset at that.

“You see…that’s another thing, I uh, already got you a new trainer.” Kevin grinned.

Tara eyed him suspiciously. “Who? If it’s that greasy guy with the chest hair, I swear…”

“It’s not Scott!” Kevin laughed when she glared at him.

“Good…fuckin’ greasy ass-“

“There a reason she’s not a fan of Scott?” Mark piped up, raising a curious eyebrow.

“I’M not a fan of Scott Hall because he’s an arrogant asswipe. He thinks he’s god’s gift to women and I swear that he just-“

“Give it a rest, Tara. Please.” Kevin sighed, trying to cut her off. Scott was his friend, through and through. “Look, Mark is your new trainer.” He spoke in a tone that should have said for her to just shut up, but she paid it no mind.

“What the hell? Kev, Mark doesn’t wanna train me.” She tried to say.

“Actually darlin’, I would like to help train ya.” Mark interrupted.

She turned and stared at Mark, seemingly looking to see if he was lying. Finding no traces of a lie, she slowly nodded. “Wait…aren’t you injured?”

“Don’t you worry about that.” Mark smiled at her. “I have a few ideas.”

She replied without thinking. “I’m going to die.”

- -

A few days later, Kevin was back on the road and Tara was headed to Mark’s house. She wasn’t happy about it, losing Kevin. He was the only trainer she’s ever trusted and he up and left her high and dry. Well, no, not really. He did leave her in Marks hands. She snorted, rolling her eyes as she drove up into the driveway and parked her truck.

She climbed out of the cherry red truck, her boots crunching on the gravel as she slammed the door and walked to the opened garage where she could see Mark and someone else speaking.

“I’m here.” Tara called out, interrupting the conversation.

“Come on in darlin’.” Mark waved her inside and then motioned to the other male. “This is a friend of mine, Glenn Jacobs. Glenn, this is Tara Carter.” He introduced them.

Tara eyed the other male curiously, holding her hand out. They shook and then she put her hand on her hip. “What’s he doing here?”

“Well darlin’, he’s here to help train you.” Mark raised an eyebrow.

“This guy? No one’s even really heard of him. From what I know, he can’t even wrestle.” Tara narrowed her eyes. “I can’t believe you got me goin’ against a nobody!”

“A nobody?” Glenn raised an eyebrow. “Please little girl.” He rolled his eyes at the female. She had a nasty ass attitude and no respect for anyone.

“I ain’t little, you behemoth!” Tara snapped, looking like she was ready to lunge.

“Well you’re a lot smaller than I am.”

“I could still whip your ass.”

“Really?”

By now, they stood toe to toe, nose to peck. Tara had to lean her head back a bit just so she could glare up at him.

“Really.”

“So go prove it.” Mark cut in, moving them away from each other. He turned to Tara. “You think you’re all big and bad? You can terrorize other females?” He motioned to Glenn. “You wanted to fight a man; this is your one chance to prove you can hang with the big dogs.”

Tara glared at Mark before turning to Glenn. “Bring it.”

Mark sent her to change into her clothes. When she left, he turned to Glenn. “See what I meant, man?”

“She’s a girl that needs a whippin’.” Glenn nodded his head.

“She does. I’m hoping going against you shows her that she ain’t gonna be able to take down everyone. Knock some sense into her thick skull.” Mark ran a hand through his hair.

“Well, I’ll do what I can, man.” Glenn promised.

The door entering the house from the garage opened and Tara stepped out, wearing basketball shorts and a sports bra, both black. “Ready?”

“Sure are. We got a ring down in the downstairs gym.” Mark led them through the house and down to the basement. The entire basement was a gym. The center of the room was a ring.

“Whoa…” Tara breathed, hopping up onto the apron and slipping through the ropes, standing in the center of the ring with a small smile on her lips.

“She seems almost happy.” Glenn whispered to Mark who merely nodded.

“C’mon then, let’s get this show on the road, Glenda.” Tara called out.

Glenn turned to Mark and raised an eyebrow. “She’s dead.” He stepped into the ring.

Mark chuckled before nodding at them.

Glenn and Tara circled each other before locking up. Glenn broke the lock up, lifting her up and body slamming her to the mat. She grunted before rolling back up. He lifted her up yet again and did another body slam. She rolled to her feet, groaning.

She darted her eyes around, looking for a weak spot. She managed to spear him down to the mat but she tumbled down with him.

Both got back to their feet and started trading hits and kicks until Tara crumbled to the mat, holding her side and groaning out in pain.

“That’s enough Glenn.” Mark called, stepping into the ring herself. He walked over to where Tara lay and crouched. “You alright, darlin’?”

“Fuck you.” She hissed out, her eyes squinted in pain.

“Aw shit, I didn’t mean to hurt her. I’m so sorry.” Glenn kneeled down next to the girl, honestly looking upset that he hurt her.

She rolled to her feet and stood. Her foot shot out and caught him in the shoulder, sending him onto his back. Mark blinked before shaking his head.

“You lil’ faker.” He sighed.

“Hey, my ribs kinda hurt. I was just getting Glenda back.”

“You need an ass whippin’.” Mark narrowed his eyes.

“When you think you’re man enough, sweetie.” She reached up, patting his shoulder and dodging out of his hold.

After getting Glenn up and he and Tara making up, it was a harsh training session. Mostly working on cardio and stuff.

In just 5 hours, Tara was begging to call it quits for the day.

“Say sorry to Glenn and you can go.” Mark smirked.

“I…already did.” She sounded confused.

“You told him he couldn’t wrestle and he was a nobody. Apologize and you can go home.”

“Mark she don’t have-“

“Yes she does. Tara, say you’re sorry.”

Tara made a sour face before turning to Glenn and groaning. “I’m sorry. You can wrestle and maybe you aren’t a nobody.” It looked as if it actually pained her to apologize but Mark only smiled at her.