Status: Enjoy!

Stripping it all away

Chapter One

"Richi! Get your ass on stage! Melissa is sucking out there!" Rachel screamed backstage.
"Okay, shit, don't get your g-string any further up your ass than it already is" Richi said to the manager. She adjusted her corset and mask, and walked onstage.
"Richi, baby! Is that you?"
"Oh god," Richi though, "Not this guy again. He's always here on my work nights."
"Thank you, Melissa! Gentlemen, I present to you, one of our best and well dressed ladies, Richi!" The DJ always gave her a good entrance.
Richi strutted down the stage until she reached the edge. She put her hand up to her mask, pretended to kiss it, and blew the kiss out to the audience. All the men cheered.
"This girl is good" she heard a guy say to one of his friends.
Richi wrapped her hands around the pole. "Porn Star Dancing" by My Darkest Days started playing. Richi started her routine, dancing sexily around the pole. She leaned over so that guys could put ones in her corset. She blew more kisses, then got back to work.
"You'll get out of her soon, sweet heart. I promise. Just until you can pay off college" she thought to herself. She hated working at Neverland. She hated everything down to the dirty floors all the way up to the cracked, molded ceiling.
The song came to a close, the men cheering for more. Richi waved good bye, blew one more kiss, then strutted offstage.
"Perfection at its finest, baby!"
"Oh, hi Michael" Richi said. Michael was one of the managers of Neverland, and sadly, her boyfriend. She took off her mask and set it on the table next to them, backstage. Michael leaned down and kissed her chest. She tried her best not to flinch away. Her eye still hurt from when he had last hit her, so she didn't want to do anything to anger him. He was a monster when he got angry.
"Where's your little friend, A-Rad?" he asked.
"Tonight's her night off" Richi replied, shortly.
"So you're all mine tonight? No distractions from her whiny ass?" he said.
"Speaking of ass..." he grabbed hers and pulled her in close. She could smell the whiskey on his breath, making her want to gag.
"Michael, please, can I just go home?" Richi said, trying to step away from him.
"No. I'm your boyfriend, and you give your boyfriend what he wants. Don't you love me, baby?" Michael said, grabbing her face in his hands.
This time she flinched away, anger starting to flow through her.
"Michael, please, let me go" she said, still trying to get away from him. He kissed her on the lips, then shoved his tongue down her throat.
"Get the fuck off of me! I'm going home!" she said, storming off. Before she could get very far, Michael grabbed her arm and slammed her up against the wall.
"I guess you didn't understand me when I said to give me what I want, and what I want is you. You're coming home with me, whether you like it or not."
Richi tried to scream, but Michael covered her mouth.
"Scream and I'll kill you, bitch" he said.
Richi didn't move.
"There. That's better" Michael said. He took her roughly by the arm, and led her out the back door of the strip club. He walked her to his truck, opened the door, and forced her in. He locked the doors, then stood outside and smoked a cigarette.
Richi took out her phone. She texted A-Rad.
Michael won't let me leave. He's taking me to his place. Meet me there with-
Before she could finish the text, Michael had the door open, ripping the phone out of her hands. He threw it on the ground, shattering it.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he screamed at her, grabbing her by her hair, and dragging her out of the truck. He slapped her once, her face stinging. She screamed for help, causing Michael to slap her even harder.
"Scream one more time and I kill you right here in this parking lot!" Michael said, menacingly.
That's when her survival mode kicked in. Rage pulsed through her veins, sending her over the edge. She kicked him in the balls, as hard as she could. Michael screamed in pain, and fell to the ground. Richi ran to the back door of Neverland, and tried to open it. Locked.
"Help! Somebody! Please! Rachel! Melissa! Anybody!" she screamed, pounding on the door.
She looked back at Michael, he was still on the ground, rolling around in pain. She knew it wouldn't be long before he got back up. She pounded on the door more, screaming even louder.
She looked back once more, and saw Michael begin to rise. Her throat burning, she screamed more. Michael was on his feet now. He locked eyes with Richi, and began stumbling his way over to her. She ran away, headed to the front of Neverland. The doors closed at 12. She checked her phone for the time. 12:23.
"Help! Somebody, please!" she screamed to cars passing on the street.
A car pulled up and A-Rad stepped out.
"Get in!" she screamed at Richi.
Richi ran to the car, opening the door.
"Get back here you fucking whore!" Michael screamed, now running towards the car. Richi got in, and slammed the door just in time. A-Rad locked the doors, Michael pounding on the window, yelling at her to open the door. She hit the gas and sped off.
"What the fuck are you doing here, A?" Richi asked A-Rad, panting.
"Oh shit, no 'Thank you for saving my life, A'?" A-Rad said sarcastically.
"Seriously, how did you know I was in trouble?" Richi said, still panting.
"Dude. We've known each other for 15 years now. I think I know when you're in trouble" said A-Rad.
"Are you okay? What did he do to you this time?"
"Just a slap to the face or two, not too bad" Richi said, putting her hand up to her face, wincing, because it still stung.
"Why are you still with him?" A-Rad said, frustrated.
"You know I'd leave if I could. But he controls my income. If I dump him, then he'll cut my budget. I won't be able to pay off college" Richi said, sighing.
"I will help you pay for college! I've told you this many times before" A-Rad said, even more frustrated.
"I would never allow you to do that. You've got your own debt to worry about. Why else would you work at ShittyLand too?" That was the girl's nickname for Neverland.
"True, but I'd still do it for you."
"Thank you for saving my ass tonight, A. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you" Richi said, smiling, then wincing again, because her face stung so badly.
"Don't smile. It just hurts you. And not to mention, you look ugly" A-Rad said, smirking.
They pulled up in front of their apartment they shared together. The girls stepped out of the piece of crap metal, then headed upstairs. Richi headed straight to the bathroom to see if Michael had done any real damage. She looked okay. Her arm hurt from where he had grabbed her, and so did the back of her head, from when he slammed her up against the wall. Her face stung too, but besides that, she was okay.
"At least he didn't give me another black eye" Richi said, stepping out of the bathroom and sitting on the bed.
"Yeah, no kidding" A-Rad said.
"Here, change out of those clothes, slut!"
"Thanks, bitch" Richi said, smirking.
She took off the corset and heels, then put on a comfortable, oversized tee-shirt. She crawled into the bed with A-Rad and turned the lamp off.
"We've got college tomorrow, damnit" A-Rad said.
"I know. It's our second year, though. Being a freshman sucked" Richi said. She turned on her side to face A-Rad.
"Thanks again for tonight, A. I love you, kiddo."
"I love you too, Rich. Good night, my little demon."
"Good night, my little monster" Richi said. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.