Status: Enjoy!

Stripping it all away

Chapter Two

"Richi! Wake the fuck up! We're late!"
A-Rad shook Richi awake. They had slept through the alarm.
"Class starts at 8, and it's 7:45!" she said.
Richi crawled out of bed and put clothes on. The girls did their hair and makeup within 5 minutes. They never wore a lot of makeup; only on their nights at Neverland.
They jumped in the car, and Richi quickly drove them to school. They reached the classroom at 7:59.
"Alright class, let's get started" Professor Stephens said. She was a tall blonde who looked about 30.
"So yesterday we left off at behaviorism. Can anyone tell me what that is?"
The girls were taking AP Psychology.
"Look what the cat dragged in"
Richi turned around to face a boy sitting behind her.
"Oh shut up, Daniel. I look hot as hell, even when I get dragged out of bed by a pissy A-Rad" Richi said, cracking a smile.
Daniel laughed.
"Is something funny, Mr. Heckman?" asked Professor Stephens.
"No ma'am" Daniel said.
Professor Stephens gave him a stern look, then continued the lesson. Richi giggled quietly, and Daniel flicked her shoulder.
Richi's phone vibrated in her pocket. It was a text from Daniel.
Talk to me after class. I have to ask you something.
Richi texted back "okay" then put her phone away. Richi had known Daniel since middle school. They even dated in high school, but it didn't work out. They both ended up at the same college too.
About an hour and a half later, class was over.
"Hey Rich, I'm going to the library to study for the mid-term. Want to come?' A-Rad asked.
"Yeah, I'll be there in a sec. Daniel wants to talk to me real quick."
"I saw you two getting your flirt on in class" A-Rad said, nudging her and smirking.
"Oh, shut up! I was not flirting" Richi said.
"Sure, sure. Oh look, there's lover boy now!" A-Rad said.
Daniel walked up to the two girls.
"Hello ladies!" he said.
"Hey lover b- I mean, Daniel" A-Rad said. Richi slightly bumped her.
"Meet me in the library Richi. Oh and, use a condom!" A-Rad said, laughing at her own joke, and walking away.
"What is she talking about?" Daniel asked Richi.
"I have no idea" she said.
"So you wanted to talk to me?"
"Yeah! Not here though. Let's go to the courtyard" Daniel said. They went downstairs and outside to the courtyard. It was empty. Daniel sat down on a bench, and Richi sat down next to him.
"Okay, what did you want to ask me" Richi said.
"Did you fall down?" Daniel asked.
"Uh, what?" Richi asked, confused.
"You have a black eye, Richi. What happened?"
Richi was taken by surprise. She didn't know what to say.
"Oh, that? I um... I just fell on the... door."
"You fell on a door?"
"Yes! It was crazy! I was tripped over some shoes and my eye hit the door knob. It hurt! But that was just me being silly" she said, scratching the back of her neck, awkwardly.
"Tell me the truth, Richi. Who is he?"
"There is no 'he'." she said.
"Is this all you wanted to ask? You're wasting my time."
Daniel looked slightly hurt.
"I'm sorry... I was just worried. But um, sorry you hit the door."
"Don't worry about it" Richi said, standing up.
"See you around."
She walked away, and headed back inside to go to the library with A-Rad.

"So, how was sex?" A-Rad joked, as Richi sat down next to her in the library.
"We didn't have sex."
"Ah, bummer" A-Rad said, still joking.
"Seriously though, what did he ask you? Oh! Did he ask you out?" she said excitedly.
"No, he didn't." Richi said.
"He asked why I had a black eye."
A-Rad was silent for a minute.
"What did you tell him?" she asked.
"I told him that I tripped and fell on the door."
A-Rad laughed.
"You fell on a door?" she giggled.
"Shut up! I didn't know what else to tell him! I could never tell him that my boyfriend who happens to own the strip club that I work at beats me!" Richi said.
"True, true" A-Rad agreed, nodding her head.
"Come on, let's study. I have to work again tonight, and so do you, so let's get this over with" Richi said.