Status: Enjoy!

Stripping it all away

Chapter Three

Later that night, A-Rad and Richi went to work. Neverland was extra crowded tonight.
"Hello ladies. You guys have a duet at 11:30. You ready?" Rachel, the manager asked.
"Yeah I guess. It's not like it's difficult to give a bunch of guys boners" A-Rad said.
"Enough with the sarcasm" Rachel said sternly.
"Hey Rachel, um, is Michael working tonight?" Richi asked quietly.
"He's out with friends tonight, I think. He said he needed a break or something" Rachel said.
"Alright girls, get out there. Can't keep 'em waiting."
A-Rad and Richi sighed, then stood behind the black curtain.
"And now, we have a special duet tonight, from the beautiful A-Rad and Richi!"
The girls nodded to each other, then whipped back the curtain. Everybody cheered. They strutted down the stage, as "Pigskin" by Hollywood Undead started playing.
The girls both had their masks on. Richi wore a blue corset, while A-Rad wore a black one. Their heels were about 5 inches tall. They looked hot.
The girls began dancing on the poles, and getting ones thrown at them. The duet was about half way through when Michael walked in.
Richi stopped in her tracks. She was frozen solid, and the men started complaining about why she wasn't dancing.
Richi and Michael made eye contact, and Richi could see that he wasn't happy. She realized that she had to continue dancing, or she'd lose her job. A-Rad and Richi finished up the routine, the men begging for more. They blew kisses to the audience, then went back stage.
"He's here" Richi said to A-Rad.
"Michael? He's here? I thought Rachel said he would be out tonight."
"Yeah, I thought so too! But apparently not. I've got to get out of here" Richi said, trying to stay calm. A-Rad could see the fear in her eyes.
"Calm down sweets, he won't hurt you. Let's go out the back door" she said. Richi nodded. The girls grabbed their coats and went outside. The parking lot only had about three cars in it. A-Rad and Richi held on to each other tightly as they made their way to their car. A-Rad unlocked the doors and got in the driver's seat, as Richi got in the passenger seat.
Before A-Rad could lock the doors, Michael ripped open the passenger door and grabbed Richi. She screamed. A-Rad flung the door open and got out of the car. She ran around to the other side to confront Michael. He had Richi in a choke hold, covering her mouth so that she wouldn't scream. She was flinging around, trying to escape.
A-Rad started screaming at him, telling him to let her go. She was using her fists to pound his arms, but he was too strong. He pushed her off of him, causing her to fall back hard on the concrete. A-Rad ignored the pain and stood back up.
"Help! Somebody! Please!" she screamed. She ran at Michael again, clawing his throat. He threw her off once more, but this time she didn't hit the ground. She regained her balance, then ran to the car. She opened the glove box, and pulled out a knife that her and Richi kept in there, just in case.
She ran at Michael, then stopped right in front of him, the knife in her hand pointed at him.
"You let her go, Michael. Things will get ugly if you don't" A-Rad said, her voice shaking. Richi was still fighting to get away, but she was getting tired.
Michael didn't say anything, and continued to hold Richi in place. He looked at the knife for a bit, seeming to contemplate whether or not it would actually do any damage. Out of nowhere, Michael slapped the knife out of A-Rad's hands. Before she could bend down to grab it, Michael had it in his hands, and up to Richi's neck.
"One more step closer, and she dies, right here. You wouldn't want that, now would you?" said Michael. A-Rad stopped in her tracks.
"Michael, please... Let her go. She doesn't love you. You're fucking crazy. Let us go home, and never bother us again. This doesn't have to be bloody" A-Rad said, her voice cracking. She was so frightened.
Richi was being oddly still. It was like she was completely frozen, despite the fact that there was a knife up to her jugular. Her eyes were closed. A-Rad looked down at Richi's... tapping foot? Why was she tapping her foot? Then A-Rad realized it.
"Okay Michael. Go. Just for tonight. If you kill her, so help me I'll- just go." A-Rad tried to sound cool and collected. Michael looked slightly confused for a second, then turned around to head to his truck. When he turned around, A-Rad took off one of her high heels, and threw it at Michael's head as hard as she could. She heard a "thump" when it collided with his head. He stopped walking, and stood still for a minute. A-Rad thought it hadn't done anything, and that he was about to turn around and come back.
Michael began swaying back and forth, then he crumpled to the ground, Richi landing beside him on the rough concrete. She scrambled to her feet, ran to the car, and got in. A-Rad was right behind her.