Princess Anna

Tomorrow

The next day Adam and I meet to study, with a fully refreshed self and after a long day of learning to embroider with Madame I rest myself beside him and hold my notebook and book in my hand.

I open the book and glance at Adam. Jinns and Devils doesn't seem to catch my attention. I look at Adam.

After a few moments, Adam smiles.

"What's funny?" I say and turn to look in his book.

He pulls his arm over my head and pinches my chin.

"You are, my dear."

"M-me?" I squirm to move back and look in his eyes.

"You're staring at me, do you have a question?"

I blush.

"Well, yes."

"Take your time."

"I was just wondering, what were you thinking?"

"Oh. Just now?"

"No, no. Yesterday. You were thinking to yourself, and I want to know what it was."

Adam smiles.

"You know how we were sharing bread?" I blush to think of him saying it out loud.

"Well, yes."

"That was similar to how the Prophet treated his wife Aisha, peace be upon them, when she was on her menses. He was sharing with her to show her that he loves her more than just for her body, and this was his affection to her."

My mouth drops.

"The Prophet did something that romantic?"

Adam chuckles.

"He was the best of men, you know. We all should take him as our example."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here are two updates in one morning. make sure to check the chapter before this as well.