Status: Active :)

You Are So Lovely

Secret You Know,But You Don't Know How To Tell

Christofer looked at the pictures on his wall. He had only 5 photos on the wall but they meant so much to him.The first one was with him and Ethan,the love who died, they were in a forest. Christofer was on his lap with his arms around Ethan's neck. Ethan's hands were on his waist and their noses were touching. The second was at the beach,when Christofer made a seashell necklace for Ethan.

Christofer's breathing became rapid and he feels like he's about to throw up. That was also the time Christofer got Ethan mad. Christofer was dazing off when Ethan and him were sitting at a table outside of an icecream shop(still at the beach) and an attractive boy came over to their table.

"I like your eyes."

That surprised Christofer. The boy who was in front of him also had darling eyes.

But to Ethan,this made him angry.

"Why are you hitting on my boyfriend?"

Heck,Christofer doesn't quite remember when either of them asked each other out.

"Calm down."

That was all Christofer remembered. The boy had an English accent. His eyes were also--
Realization struck him. The boy was from the coffee shop, the boy was Oliver, Oliver was the one who said he had nice eyes.
A whole new wave of ecstasy and happiness suddenly came into him.His heart was now pounding even harder,is that even possible?

Christofer exited his house(while locking the door of course) and headed to the coffee shop.

~

When Christofer entered,the place was filled. He walked through the crowd,searching for Oliver.
He found him at the cashier desk. But the line was very long..

He took a deep breath and walked through the line,skipping everyone.
When he skipped a man who was buff he did not get a reaction he'd expected.
The man suddenly grabbed his shoulders and pulled him closely to him(his back was to him).While Christofer squirmed,the man put a hand under his chin and kissed him sideways.

Christofer thought,'Crap no no no no.'

When the man stopped kissing him he grabbed Christofer's wrist and went to the restroom.
There was nobody there so the man went to the biggest stall and they both went in there.

~

Christofer sobbed as he sat on the sink of the biggest stall. He has gotten raped twice.
There were blood on his hands,as if he murdered someone. He already cleaned the blood on his lower regions.

He jumped off the sink and limped to get out of the bathroom.
He didn't even get to see Oliver.
He tried ignoring the whimpers that have escaped his lips,his breathing being shallow,and definitely the sunken feeling that has been overwhelming his chest for days. Most of it is because of Oliver for the sunken feeling.
He tried to say something to himself but no words came.
When he finally exited the bathroom he was happy that nobody was there at the coffee shop.
There were a few employees, but no Oliver.
Christofer then limped back home, ignoring his fantasies of optimistic thoughts.

~

Christofer prepared a bath for himself in his small bathtub and got in.He was wearing nothing.He closed his eyes,resting his head on the side of the bathtub. And he wished to see Oliver. He wished for nothing to hurt.
He's been waiting and waiting.For atleast Ethan to resurrect.
He's been waiting for something in vain because there was nothing for him. He's wasted his days and nights.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update,a lot of schoolwork xoxo