Betrayal

In Too Deep

With lust filled passion he kissed her sweet candy flavoured lips and pushed her delicate body down on the soft double bed, his lean masculine body soon hovering over hers. Together they both began breathing heavily as they eagerly fumbled trying to get each other’s clothes off. As soon as her blue skinny jeans and polka dot hot pants were whipped off, she wrapped her long tanned legs around his naked hips. He looked into her bright blue eyes and gave her a hot smile, the smile that gave her butterflies. The young blonde looked straight back into his dark lustful green eyes and smiled with excitement as she lay naked underneath him. Their legs entwined he kissed her lips greedily as their bodies became connected, she dug her nails into his back as she felt him inside of her. Moans of pleasure were pouring out of both of their lips as their bodies continued to rock against each other. They kissed feverishly, their hands exploring with each other as their sexual innuendo came to an end.
Once they had come down from their sexual high, both breathing heavily as if they had done an hour on the treadmill, he rolled off of her and climbed underneath the covers. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed her forehead, closing his eyes as he rested his head on the soft pillow.
She smiled happily as she watched his exhausted expression. “How was that for you?”
Slowly opening his eyelids to reveal his normal bright green eyes, he looked up at the blonde beauty and smiled, happy to be with her.
“It was amazing El, it always is babe,” He replied.
With a satisfied grin on her face, she quickly dived underneath the duvet, wrapping her arms around his slightly sweaty, toned waist. They both smiled holding onto each other’s bodies thinking about how happy they were at that moment in time. Elly wished they could of held onto each other like that a while longer, forever even, but Billie Joe had to get back to his wife and she had to get back to college. The affair had been going on for eight months now, ever since Billie had taken her home one night. He knew that pretty 18 year old Elly had a crush on him so he suggested they got a room in the nearest hotel and of course she had eagerly said yes. Unfortunately, there were two people destined to be hurt by this deceitful affair. Adrienne, Billie’s wife and Lauren, his only daughter and she also happened to be Elly's best friend.
“Right then beautiful, do you want me to drop you off at college?” Billie asked the young blonde who lay naked on the bed beside him. Sometimes he felt guilty that he was with this girl, mainly because of her age. She was the same age as his daughter and yet he still didn't want to stop. It was nice having a beautiful young girl attracted to him. He hadn't felt like this in a long time, to be wanted. Adrienne wasn't interested anymore, all they did was argue and fight. Elly stretched her body with a sigh, clearly happy where she was and not wanting to leave her surroundings. She forced herself to sit up, her blue eyes settling upon Billie's green ones. For a man in his early 40's he was very handsome and Elly loved being with him. She pressed her lips against his heart shaped mouth, kissing him passionately. She felt the manly stubble on his face graze against her skin, she ran a hand through his black messy styled hair, smiling as they kissed. She pulled away, gazing at him as if he were a God. “I guess I can't stay in paradise forever,”
“Well I'll see you tonight. Lauren said you were coming for dinner,”
Nodding, she quietly put her head down, beginning to feel upset. She hopped off the bed and started to pick up her clothes that had been previously thrown on the floor. Sometimes she couldn't help but get upset, especially when he mentioned Lauren, there was definitely not a chance of them being together as a real couple with Lauren being her best friend and his daughter. The deceitful pair re-dressed themselves and left the little back street bed-sit and climbed into Billie's well looked after Ford Fiesta. After a quick 10 minute drive, Billie parked a street away from the college so nobody would see them. They kissed quickly and the young Elly smiled at him with a little bit of sadness in her eyes as she left the car. Billie watched her walk away, noticing how she didn't even turn to look back at him because she was obviously hurting. This made him feel even more guilty.