Betrayal

Party time

The next night arrived quickly and the girls were happily getting ready for a night of dancing, drinking and a lot of fun. An hour past of straightening their hair, applying make-up and changing into the dresses they had selected to wear. Whilst they were getting ready, Lauren turned to Elly who was applying her make up and asked her a question, almost making the young Elly's heart pop out.
"So come on, who are you seeing?"
Elly laughed nervously. "I'm not seeing anyone, I've just been busy studying,"
Lauren just looked at her, shaking her head. She knew that there must have been someone. Whether Elly was studying or not, she would usually always make time for her.
"Hmm I don't believe you, he must be like older or something,"
The blonde froze on her seat, eyes almost popping out as she sat there.
Lauren's mouth opened in shock as she watched her friends reaction. "Oh my god, he is! Is he a teacher?"
Taking a deep breath, Elly looked at her best friend pleadingly. "Please just leave it Lauren,"
"I will, for now,"

It was 8'o'clock now and the two girls were ready to party. Elly wore a black skater style dress that came up to her mid thigh, her long blonde hair hung loosely past her shoulders and she wore eyeliner, mascara and pink lipstick. Lauren had decided to wear a red dress that was a little shorter than Elly's, it was figure hugging and showed her curves off to the max. They both checked each other out to make sure they looked OK then finished their glasses of wine. Lauren put her black heels on whilst Elly called a cab.
"Right taxi's ordered, are you ready to party?!"
"Hell yeah!"
Two hours had passed and the two girls were feeling the alcohol. They danced to the music in a club called 'Xenas' and they were loving it. Many shots and vodkas had gone through their system, it almost felt as if the room was spinning. Elly patted Lauren's shoulder.
"I'm just off to the toilet babe, back in a minute yeah?"
Lauren, who's arms were wrapped around a cute guy amongst the crowd just nodded at her friend, with a pleased smile."I'll be right here with Tyler,"
Lauren hadn't had a boyfriend or even a casual fling in almost a year and this guy was just the type she'd go for, he was tall and had short dark blonde hair with brown eyes. Number swaps were definitely on the cards, she wanted to see him again. Elly shook her head with a grin and began making her way to the toilet, squeezing her way through the crowd of people, it was like she was in mosh pit at a concert. As she pushed her way through a group of girls she accidently bumped into someone, when she looked up to apologize she saw a pair of green eyes that she wasn't expecting to see tonight. Her heart began to pound and any alcohol in her system felt like it was draining away. "Billie, what are you doing here?"
He didn't answer her, he just continued to look her up and down, he thought she looked beautiful. They continued to stare at each other for a minute or two until he finally gave her a smile and took hold of her hand, leading her to a disabled toilet. He knew it would be an empty, quiet place for them to talk. Billie Joe locked the door behind him, he turned around to face his mistress and their eyes locked again. The black eye-liner rimmed her eyes as she looked up at him innocently. Her heart was still beating as he stared down at her, his green eyes had darkened with hunger and she knew what that meant. His intention was to talk to her about ending the relationship, but lust was taking over. He pushed her body against the toilet wall, taking hold of her face and kissing her sweet pink lips roughly. She wrapped her legs around his hips as her hands shot up to grip his thick black hair, pulling him in for a deeper kiss. He moved his lips to her neck whilst his hands found there way underneath her dress, cupping her bum. She let out a soft sigh, closing her eyes as she felt Billie's lips kissing her neck passionately. Billie Joe had managed to remove Elly's underwear as he kept her pinned up against the wall. Elly tugged at his hair, pulling his head back to face her and she kissed him greedily. During their kiss, Billie Joe's trousers and boxers had fallen off and the pair were engaged in hot ravenous sex. They kissed eagerly as they went at it, hoping to keep their moans of satisfaction down given the fact that there were about 10 people knocking every 5 seconds to use the toilet.
When they were finished, Billie Joe slammed his hands against the wall and pressed his body against Elly's, burying his face into her neck. She kissed the top of his head, her arms were wrapped around his shoulders and she swallowed back a lump in her throat, deciding to be brave. "I love you, Billie,"
Billie Joe's head shot up, his now light green eyes looked into her blue ones and he smiled at her bravery. He could see it had took a lot for her to tell him that and he honestly felt love for her too. He didn't want his wife anymore, the spark had completely gone, but with Elly it was completely there. He kissed her nose sweetly and replied. "I love you too,"
"So what are we going to do, just carry on like this or be together?" Elly asked after they had finished straightening themselves up. She wanted some answers. She wasn't enjoying being the other woman, but she knew there was Lauren to consider.
"I'm going to leave Adrienne," He replied, slipping his arms around her waist.
Elly was ecstatic. Billie loved her, he actually loved her and he was going to leave his wife. With a happy grin upon her face, they left the toilet and she watched him sneak out of the club before his daughter might notice him. After he had gone, she turned back to the dance floor and saw Lauren kissing the guy she was dancing with earlier. Laughing happily, Elly said out loud. "Love is in the air tonight,"