Baby Bird.

Four.

He awoke feeling warmer than usual, aware of another body in the bed with him before he had even opened his eyes, he opened them slowly the harsh morning light flooding the room, Robyn had climbed in to his bed with out him noticing at some point during the night and now he found himself spooning closely with her, his bare legs against hers, his arm draped over the deep curve of her waist, her hair making his chin itch slightly, he allowed his thumb a little movement against the smooth skin of her stomach after her shirt had roughed up during the night, he lay for a few silent blissful seconds listening to her breathe softly, a soft sigh escaped her lips sending Sam's heart fluttering just a little more than it already was.

He lay for just a few more moments enjoying the peace and the closeness before slipping out careful not to wake her, he closed the bathroom door silently behind him, he leaned on the sink the cold porcelain digging in to his hands, staring himself down in the mirror he took a few short moments to collect his thoughts before stepping in to the small shower cubicle, pulling the screen guard shut behind him, he span the valve slowly allowing a few cool beads of water from the head up above him, he jumped as it began to come through faster splashing down on his back, she stood leaning against the wall for a few minutes, how could he be so infatuated with his sister? she must feel the same to have gotten in to bed with him last night?, he shivered at the thought of her lips against his collar bone, but then she was drunk so maybe she didn't know maybe she will wake up and scream, part of him felt dirty and sordid for feeling this way after all she was his little sister, but the other part justified it, they weren't blood related so it's fine to feel that way? conflicted he began to wash still arguing in his head about what he should do, deciding to wait for her to make the first move.

He came out of the bathroom a short while later, walking around in just a towel, She was already awake sitting on the edge of the bed playing with her phone, she glanced up at him, her mind instantly going blank as she looked him up and down with just a towel wrapped around his narrow hips, she shifted uncomfortably trying to get rid of the warmth that was growing inside of her glancing back down at the small screen in front of her trying to distract her self,

"Hey Sammy?"

She asked

"Yeah?"

He replied with out looking up trying to find a pair of clean boxers in the small backpack that he had grabbed before he left,

"Did you wanna go get some breakfast? I'm pretty sure there's a diner around her somewhere"

"Sure" he replied dropping his towel allowing her to catch a glimpse of his firm ass, she chewed her lip "I've got some cash on me"

*********

They sat in a small booth tucked at the back of the nearly empty diner, a heavy silence between them,

"So about last night?"

"Sammy I'm so sorry, I just wanted to be hugged by someone who I know hasn't lied to me before"

"No..No it's uhh fine, I guess just a little warning next time"

He laughed the awkwardness off nervously

"So whats the plan?"

"I'm going to find me real parents"

She replied quietly with out looking up at him, he raised his eyebrows,

"How you've got no information?"

"That's why I'm glad you're here, I need to you call my da...Bobby and ask him as many questions as you can that would help us out"

"Won't he be suspicious? How am I meant to explain why I'm asking this stuff?"

"Just tell him that, you're still looking for me you've got a feeling that's what I would be doing and you think its a good place to start"

He sighed and agreed reluctantly, she smiled at him sweetly raising his pulse slightly, he smiled back trying to suppress the blush that had already escaped on to his cheeks.

********

They finished their meals and made their way outside, he kicked the dust causing a small cloud and pulled his phone out contacting the elder hunter, asking him various questions about birth certificates dates places and names, whilst constantly glancing over at Robyn, who was leaning against the impala, cigarette in hand and rolling her tongue bar across her top lip thoughtfully.

She had noticed a change in her older brother, he seemed to be more defensive over her now, constantly trying to keep her at his side almost as if he where staking his claim and sending out a warning to other males, she kinda liked it, belonging to someone especially someone as good looking as Sam, she snapped her self out of those thoughts knowing the key was control if she could control these thoughts she knew she could keep her feelings inline too.

"Yeah Bye"

She glanced over at him,

"well?"

"I have names a rough date and a location"

"Okay?"

"The last time Chris and Michelle Pollakowski where seen was in New York in the late 80's"

"Thats miles from here"

She groaned putting her head in her hands and fighting back tears beginning to feel hopeless, he walked over putting his arm around her shoulders resting his head on hers,

"At least now we've got a lead and who knows what we'll find a long the way, it's just a big hunt"

she nodded and walked around to the other side of the car and climbed in silently.