Status: My first fanfic. ^-^ Thank you.

My Love for You Was Bulletproof, but You're the One Who Shot Me

Family & Streets.

I sat in my room, thinking about my parents. I was an atheist, and was gay. My family thought I was a Christian and straight.
No.
They don't need to know about my atheism, but I'm coming out to them tonight. At midnight. Hm. Sounds cheeky, but that's when they're groggy. They won't be too... Energetic.

~Midnight.~

I walked down the hall, into my parents room. Ew. Kissing. Eww.
I knocked in their door frame, telling them I was here. My mother looked up. "Kellin? Need something?" She asked, annoyance in her voice. Another thing, they never gave a fuck about me, either. "Uh, yeah. Can we all talk in the diner?" I stood there, staring at my shoes as if their were the most amazing thing on Earth. "Oh, whatever, we'll,be down in a second." My father hissed, and put his top back on. Guess they were have sex then. Ew.

~.~

"What do you want? We were busy." My parents said, roughly. "Uhm... I... Shit, I don't know how to really tell you, so I'm going straight to through. I'm gay." I say, and look at my shoes again.
There was an awkward, uncomfortably large silence.
"Gay? I didn't raise a fag." My father spat, and added; Your disgusting. I can't tell if your being serious, even. I raised a straight man." He lectured on and on, but I blocked him out. "Kellin. Leave. Your no son of mine."
I stood, not saying a word, and walked to my room. I grabbed a duffel bag, filling it with some clothes and a bit of food I got from the kitchen. I knew this would happen. I'm glad. I'm getting out of this fucking Hell. Finally..

Finally...

~ Seven Months Later.~

I had been living off if stolen food Ive taken from people, stores, and other places. I was with Justin, a friend if mine I met. Our friendship was in accident, but I always giggled remembering a few months ago. He had walked up to me, and asked "How much?". All I said was I wasn't a prostitute. He apologized, and I guess we made a conversation. Now, we were just having a small chit chat from where to get of food tonight. When we went into the stores, we'd always get a bit of supplies, and brush our hair and teeth, since we didn't want to lose all our teeth and shit. We'd use the showers, eat, and just have fun. We never got caught, since we came at midnight. Did I mention Justin was good at picking locks? We left at midnight, and he was now thinking. We had stopped our chat. He looked deep in thought. "How are we going to get money anymore? We can't steal forever." He said, truthfully. "I know. Think."
We kept thinking of ways, until he said something outrageous.
"We can sell you. In an auction for sex." He said, his voice with no emotion and in monotone.
"W-what? That-t-s CRAZY!" I looked at him in disbelief. He looked dead serious.
"Come on." He grabbed my hand, and we were off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't criticize meh. ;_;
Please tell me if I make mistakes. :3
GOG ASKKDXKC.
I MADE THIS FRIM BOREDOM. SHIT.