Status: Writing up a new chapter or two every day :)

There's a Comfort in Being Scared.

Dreamers Disease

The annoying ringing of an old phone blared through Acacias iphone. She mentally cursed herself for choosing the most horrid sound as her alarm tone. She turned in her comfortably warm bed and blindly felt for her phone, touching it but knocking it off her desk. "Damn it!" she groaned before opening her eyes and picking her phone up off the floor and silencing her alarm. She sat up and stretched, hearing all her bones crack and sighing contently. Looking at the time on her phone she realized she had an hour to be ready before her best friend Cally came to pick her up. They were making a road trip from Long Beach to San Bernadino today to attend Metalfest. She hopped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom, getting in the shower and cleaning herself as quick as possible. She wanted to straighten her hair today but with the time limit she was on it didn't look like that was happening. She finished showering and ran back to her room in nothing but a towel and her hair leaving a trail of water on the way. She locked her door and took the towel from her body and wrapped it on her hair while she searched her closet for something to wear. It was the end of November but San Bernadino is usually hot. She wasn't sure if it was going to be an outside event like Warped Tour or an all day inside event like All Stars tour. She texted Cally asking what she was going to wear. If Cally was wearing the wrong outfit for the weather than she would suffer with her. Cally texted back fast and told her to wear her brown Pierce The Veil tank top and light blue skinny jeans so they could match. Luckily Acacia had just washed her clothes so her tank top was hanging in her closet. She grabbed it and tossed it on with some light blue jeans like Cally had said. She threw on her old beat up converse and took the towel off her hair. It was a damp wavy mess. She checked the time again and now she only had 25 minutes to be ready. She brushed through her hair and did her makeup, keeping it light so it wouldn't look a mess when she sweat it off at the show. Collecting her smallest bag she threw her money, phone, keys and chapstick in it. She was going to be spending the night at Callys after the show because they were going to meet Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men tomorrow at his opening of his clothing line. She packed a bag of some pajamas, her makeup, and her outfit for tomorrow which was her Aspire & Create tattooed Ariel tank top she got at Warped along with some new ripped jeans and a new flannel she just got. She looked herself over in the mirror and heard a car honk outside. She put her signature beanie on her head, grabbed her bags and headed out the door.

She put her stuff in the backseat and hopped in the car, excited for the road trip with her best friend. They drove off and made their way to San Bernadino. "So do you know if its going to be an inside or outside thing? I don't want another horrible sunburn like the one i got at Warped." she asked her friend trying to make this long drive less boring. "They have a few stages inside so i think it might be both. The smaller bands on the outside stages and the bigger bands like PTV and OM&M inside." Cally replied while keeping her eyes on the road. "I'm so excited to see so many bands! I know we saw most of them a few months ago on Warped but they never get old." Acacia said, stretching her arms and yawning in her seat. "Are you tired? What time did you get to sleep last night? Or should i say morning?" Cally asked cheekily. "I was so excited for today i couldn't sleep. I think my brain finally got bored and let me sleep around 3:30 am. And my alarm was ringing for about two hours so i got maybe 6 hours of sleep. Mind if i take a nap until we get there?" Acacia sweetly asked while batting her eyelashes at Cally. "Yeah yeah go ahead. I'll wake you up when we get off the freeway." Cally said shaking her head at her friend.

After getting through all the morning traffic the girls arrived at the venue two and a half hours later. Cally found the venue and parked in the lot being thankful it was free parking. She shook Acacia awake. "Hey wake up we're here" she said already unbuckling herself and getting out of the car. Acacia woke up and looked out the window realizing they were at the venue. She smiled and hopped out of the car and stretched. She grabbed her bag from the back seat and went with Cally to stand in line. The doors were going to open at 12:30 so they didn't have much of a wait. When the security started letting people in the line moved quickly. They let them scan their tickets and the security searched them then gave them the okay to go into the venue. The girls looked at each other with smiles on their faces, linking arms and skipping into the venue. This is going to be a memorable concert.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i started writing this story about a year ago and i posted a few chapters but then i started feeling like i had to force myself to write and i wanted my story to have good chapters not half assed ones so i deleted it. But i really wanna get this idea out of my head so im going to redo it and stick to it this time! Comment and subscribe and reccomend if you like this! Im going to post two more chapters tomorrow seeing as its already 11pm and im really tired. This is kind of short but hopefully the chapters will get longer once i get some readers :)