Status: Writing up a new chapter or two every day :)

There's a Comfort in Being Scared.

Casino Columbus.

Walking into the venue the two friends took in their surroundings. Cally was right, there were outside stages and a few stages inside small amphitheaters. There were people walking around with signs saying what time and where a certain band would be playing later that day. Acacia had set all the bands she wanted to see on mobile updates so she would get there tweets when they were about to play. The first band that they wanted to see wasn't going to play for two more hours so they decided to walk around and see all the stages and booths they had there. They passed Black Veil Brides table and saw a line already forming for their meet and greet which was at 6pm. Amazed at how dedicated the bvb army was they kept walking, following the smell of something sweet. They found their way to a cart that was selling all kinds of carnival treats. Churros, pretzels, funnel cakes and shaved ice. They decided to share a shaved ice to keep cool for a while. It was still early in the day but the heat was already bothering them.

They finished their shaved ice and walked around the venue for a bit. Noticing it was about half an hour before Confide was set to play, they made their way to one of the inside stages to try to get a good spot. The stage was practically empty. This room was for all the local bands that won spots to play here so there wasn't much of a crowd. Cally noticed an empty space at the barricade so she grabbed Acacias arm and ran for it. They watched the last few local bands play and noticed the crowd start to form around them. Joel Piper made his way on stage and started setting up his drum set. Some of the crowd screamed when they saw him, getting his attention. He smiled and waved at the crowd then went back to fixing his kit making sure it would be perfect for him. The rest of the band made it on stage and started their set. The crowd was crazy and Acacia almost lost her beanie from the many crowd surfers going over her head. The set was over way too fast and the crowd quickly disappeared from the amphitheater.

The rest of the day consisted of the girls going from one amphitheater to the other since those stages are where the bands they were interested in were playing. The girls watched the energetic sets of Attila, Memphis May Fire, Chiodos, blessthefall, As I Lay Dying, Of Mice & Men, A Skylit Drive and of course Acacias favorite band, Pierce The Veil. They had met Joel and Ross from Confide, Alan from Of Mice & Men, Johnny B from Get Scared and Romeo Lacoste a tattoo artist thats done some work and a few band members. They both had bought Mitch Lucker memorial shirts and made their way back to the car.

They were laughing and discussing the day when Acacia went to open the passenger door but noticed broken glass at her feet. The window on the passenger side was shattered. She looked at Cally with a shocked expression and quickly searched the car. Cally didn't notice anything missing, her ipod was still on the dashboard where she left it. She thought some drunk idiot had just smashed her window until she heard a sob come from Acacia. "Th-they stole m-my bag. My clothes and makeup were in there. And my necklace for Austin." She sobbed. Cally went to hug her best friend and let her cry. Acacia composed herself a few minutes later and Cally called the police to report it. The police had told her since the car was in the venues parking lot the staff there has to deal with it. Acacia sat in the car, too upset and just wanting to go home while Cally went to talk to the staff. They told her they didn't see anyone smash her car window and to just report what was stolen online. No one was being helpful so Cally started the car and went on their way home. Right when they got on the freeway entrance the car started stalling. "Really? Can we not have a break tonight!?" Cally shouted to herself. She pulled over and turned the car off. She got out and popped the hood open to see what was wrong with her car. When she opened the hood a cloud of smoke came out. She coughed and tried fanning away the smoke.

Acacia was asleep in the back seat until the sound of something hitting the window woke her up. A bag of something had hit the window. Whatever was in the bag was making it stick to the window. Acacia rolled the window down and got a horrible smell of poop. Someone had thrown a bag of hot shit at their car. This set Acacia over the edge. She ran to the trunk of the car and grabbed a crowbar. There was a lot of traffic and there was a huge bus close to them so she figured they were the ones who threw the bag. She gathered all her strength and frustration and chucked the crowbar and the back of the bus. It broke through the back window and she stood there satisfied with herself. She was going to go back to the car but she heard Cally scream. She went to check on her friend and saw her cradling her hand. Cally noticed a cap was loose by the engine so she tried tightening it, not knowing it was extremely hot. Her fingers were bubbling and burning. Acacia was asking Cally what had happened they didn't even notice the tour bus had pulled over in front of them and the bus door was opening.

"Cally you need to go to a hospital that's like 3rd degree burn!" Acacia said while going to get her phone from the car to call an ambulance. "Hey! Whose the jerk that broke our window!?" An angry voice shouted from the bus. Cally turned around to see what the person was talking about but she caught herself star struck. "Uh Acacia you should come here for a second" Cally said, not taking her eyes off the person walking towards her. Acacia went to go see what Cally wanted and dropped her phone in shock. "You-you're-thats you're bus and you're- you're" Acacia mumbled before embarrassingly passing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So im using different names for the girls but my friend and i did go to Metalfest last year and someone did break into her car and they stole my bag of stuff and her car manual even though she had an ipod right out in the open. I was so pissed they took my A&C Ariel tank top. At that time they had said the shirt would only be sold at Warped so i didn't think i'd ever get another one but thankfully they sold it at this years Warped too. I had to repurchase all my makeup and they stole a necklace i had made for Austin and my letter to the band. Jerks. Her passanger window was broken but we did go home that night and we didnt go see Austin unfortunately so thats the only true part of the story. Just wanted to put that out there lol. I'll update again later tonight! :)