Status: Writing up a new chapter or two every day :)

There's a Comfort in Being Scared.

Renegade 86'

"Hey you can't play dead. We know you broke our bus window." The man from the bus said. Cally stared awestruck at the man. What a day she's been through. She had a great time at a wonderful show, then her car gets broken into and breaks down, she severely burns her fingers and now she's face to face with the drummer of her favorite band while her best friend lays unconscious on the floor. She snapped out of her daze and went to tend to her friend. She was trying to shake her friend awake when she heard another pair of feet getting close to her. She turned her head and saw the drummers brother, also the singer of her favorite band standing there with his hands crossed over his chest and a confused look on his face. "Mike did you hit that girl for breaking our window?!" He yelled at his brother. "I wouldn't hit a chick Vic chill out. I came out here to see why she broke it and she just fainted. Probably couldn't handle my amazing looks" Mike said smirking. Vic shook his head at his brothers cockiness. "Is your friend okay? Why did she pass out?" Cally somehow found the way to speak and answered the singers question "she's uh had a really long stressful day. She probably over worked herself throwing that crowbar as hard as she did and she just passed out." She wouldn't let these guys know how big of fans they are. How often do you get to talk to your favorite band on the side of the road while you're broke down and your hand is in searing pain?

"Woah your hand looks sick." Mike said reaching out to poke Callys hand. She pulled her hand away before he could cause more pain to it. Vic noticed the state of her hand and cringed. "You should go to a hospital and get that looked it. It looks really uh serious" He said trying not to vomit. He didn't handle injuries very well. "Yeah i'd be on the way to the hospital right now if my car was working." Cally replied while trying once more to wake her friend. "Well, we'd give you a ride but you broke our window so good luck with your gross hand" Mike said walking back to the bus. Wow Cally didn't expect Mike to be so cocky and almost rude. "Ignore my brother he's an idiot most of the time. We can give you a ride to the nearest hospital and hopefully your friend will be awake by then and tell us why she broke our window?" Vic said smiling down at Cally and offering her a hand up. Cally got butterflies in her stomach at the sight of Vics smile. He was her favorite member of Pierce The Veil. She took his hand with her uninjured one and stood up. "Can you carry Acacia to your bus? I've only got one good hand so it'll be a struggle for me to even lift her up." Vic nodded and picked up the passed out girl and carried her bridal style to their bus. Cally got her and Acacias phones from her car and locked it up before following Vic to the bus.

Vic walked in the bus and laid Acacia on the couch in the front room of the bus. Cally looked around the bus and was shocked at how nice it was inside. It was a very luxurious. Vic told their bus driver to go to the nearest hospital and he took Callys hand and led her to the back of the bus where the rest of the band was. He cleared his throat and got the guys attention. "Guys this is uh, sorry what's your name?" "Cally" she replied shyly. "Right guys this is Cally. Her friend broke our window and she needs to go to the hospital to get her hand checked out and their car is broken down so we're giving them a ride. Cally the dude with the crazy hair is Jaime, thats Tony and you already met Mike outside. Im Vic and we're in a band called Pierce The Veil. Just so you know why we have this big bus." Cally was just about to let the guys know she was familiar with their music when she heard a thump from the front of the bus and a loud "what the fuck!?"

Acacia was on the floor looking around frantically at her surroundings. She had no idea where she was or where her best friend was. Was she kidnapped? Someone must have picked her up on the side of the room and took her and now shes going to be some gross old mans sex slave. At least she got to see her favorite drummer before she passed out. Cally made it to the front room and Acacia was so relieved to see her. She was shocked to see her favorite band right behind Cally. "Acacia uh these are the guys in Pierce The Veil. We're on their tour bus because they're giving us a ride to the hospital." Cally explained to her best friend slowly, unsure if she would pass out again at the sight of the full band. Acacia stared at the guys who were unsurprisingly staring back at her. She slowly got off the floor and sat on the couch waiting for one of the guys to say something.

"So why'd you break our bus window like a psycho bitch?" Mike asked Acacia with that cocky smile. At first Acacia didn't know what Mike was talking about, then she remember what happened before she passed out. The anger returned to her and she stood up in Mikes face. "I broke your window because SOMEONE HERE THREW A BAG OF SHIT AT OUR WINDOW AND I KNOW IT CAME FROM THIS BUS!" Mikes cocky smile quickly dissapeared and he remained quiet. "A bag of what?! None of us would throw something gross like that out of a window, especially not on a freeway filled with traffic. Sorry girl." Jaime said looking at Acacia like she was crazy. She narrowed her eyes at Mike knowing he had something to do with it but she let it go. She wanted to enjoy the little time she had with her favorite band even though the drummer is a douche in real life. Vic tried to ease the tension in the room by suggesting everyone sit at the table and play a game of truth or dare, just to make the ride to the hospital less boring. This would be a very interesting car ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its late! I was watching the roast of James Franco with my dad then we went shopping. All the titles of these chapters so far are letlive. songs lol i just happen to be listening to ll. when i write. Anyone going to their two home shows this week? I'll be going to both :) So is this story going to be about Cally and Vic? Cally and Mike? Will she lose her hand? Stay tuned! (Shes not going to lose her hand ha) And did anyone see/hear the new video/song from You Me At Six and All Time Low? I liked both of them. This story is picking up and i'll be updating twice tomorrow, maybe three times. :)