Status: Writing up a new chapter or two every day :)

There's a Comfort in Being Scared.

Pheromone Cvlt

The game started out like a normal game of truth and dare. The dares were simple like eating a raw egg or licking the floor. The truths were kind of hard for the girls because they didn't know the band very well. Acacia wanted to stir up the game a little so she waited for the next person to pick truth. That person just happened to be Mike. "So Mike, truth or dare?" Acacia asked with an evil smirk. "Truth." Mike replied casually. "Is it true you threw a bag of shit at our car?" She asked with narrowed eyes. Mike stayed quiet for a bit before putting a straight face on and simply replied "nope". Acacia didn't buy it but the game went on. When it was her turn Mike had asked her truth or dare, hoping she'd pick dare so he could have a little revenge on her for accusing him. She indeed picked dare not knowing what Mike had in store for her. "I dare you to go in the bathroom with one of us and make out for 3 minutes."

Having the chance to make out with a member of her favorite band should be a dream come true for Acacia but it wasn't. "I don't want to make out with any of these guys. Well, I do but we just met it's going to make the rest of this ride so awkward. I'm definitely not choosing Mike. Maybe I can fake my way through this," she thought to herself. Putting on a poker face she stood up, grabbed Tony and dragged him to the bathroom. "Start the timer!" She yelled before closing and locking the bathroom door. Tony was shocked she picked him. He didn't want to make out with this girl that he just met. She broke their window she could be mentally crazy for all he knew. She looked at Tony and noticed how uncomfortable he looked. "Good he doesn't want to do this either" she thought. "Okay I really don't want to make out with any of you, no offense. I picked you hoping you would go along with faking this with me?" Tony felt relieved knowing he didn't have to kiss this stranger and she wasn't going to force him to. He simply nodded and put his hands in his pocket still feeling uncomfortable of being locked in here with a random girl. "Times up guys" Someone knocked on the door and shouted at them. Tony unlocked the door and ran back to the front where everyone else was. Acacia was a little offended by his behavior. Sure they just met but he didn't have to act like he wanted nothing to do with her. She didn't think she was that bad. She shook it off and went back to the front of the bus. Just as she sat back in her seat the bus stopped and they had arrived at the hospital. What a weird experience hanging out with her favorite band.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is extremely short and im sooooo sorry! Im in a hurry and i didn't expect to be going anywhere today. I feel bad even posting something this short but i'll update again when i get back and it'll be way longer i promise!