Of Hearts and Hockey Sticks

Leaving Home

Tom (Kelsis dad):" I can't believe you finally made it. I'm so proud of you."

Sarah (Kelsis mom): " so am I sweetheart. You'll do great and blow the league away."

Kelsi:"Thanks mom, thanks dad. I'll try my best and I'll make sure Bri and I look out for each other."

Tom:"Alright go grab your sister so we can get to the airport."

~kelsi goes to get her twin sister Brianne from upstairs. They come down and head to the airport.~

~at the airport~

Tom:"Have a good flight."

Sarah:"Call us as soon as you land."

Brianne:"Ok mom, we'll be fine! Right Kels?"

Kelsi:"Yep. Oh and one of my teammates is picking us up and letting us stay with him. I forgot who it was though."

Brianne: "Well we gotta go, our plane is about to take off."

~Kelsi and Brianne run to board the plane and the plane takes off~

~During the flight~

Brianne:"So you seriously forgot who we're supposed to stay with?"

Kelsi:"No. I just didn't want to tell mom and dad, they might have freaked out."

Brianne:"Who is it? Why would they freak out?"

Kelsi:"It's not a big deal..."

Brianne:"Come on, just tell me who it is."

Kelsi: ~mumbles~ "Sidney Crosby"

Brianne:"Say it a little bit louder."

Kelsi:"Sidney Crosby"

Brianne: ~in shock~ "Whoa! No wonder you didn't want to tell mom or dad. Mom has a huge crush on him and dad thinks he's a superstar."

Kelsi:"I know but shush you can't say ANYTHING to ANYONE. Got it?"

Brianne:~nods~ "Got it"

~They doze off for the rest of the flight so they will be well rested for sightseeing Pittsburgh and getting to know the team.~
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a story I already have posted on hockeyfanfiction.com but im trying to gain more viewers so im posting it here as well